• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament Round 1, Match 5 Jena Anderson vs Robonyan F

Last one seems fair enough so last key.

If someone have a problem with it would be better to tell now so I would be prepared but she seems fine to me.
if so i'm leaning towards robonyan but before i vote i want to know the others opinions

Last one seems fair enough so last key.

If someone have a problem with it would be better to tell now so I would be prepared but she seems fine to me.
I believe I suggested her 3rd key when I entered her into the tournament. In her last key she's not very mobile, is in constant agonizing pain, and often makes very blind attacks out of sheer anger, so I think it'd be better to use her 3rd key.

Stat wise they don't seem all too far apart.
Robokitten seems slightly more versatile, though, with some better abilities like his attack reflection forcefield. Maybe the age manip too, if he uses it well. He also has some more range.

Does Robonyan fly often and how versatile are they in the air? It'd also help to know what he leads with.

Robonyan's lack of elemental resistances could end up hurting him because Jena is a infamous elemental spammer. Just view her boss fight.

I believe I suggested her 3rd key when I entered her into the tournament. In her last key she's not very mobile, is in constant agonizing pain, and often makes very blind attacks out of sheer anger, so I think it'd be better to use her 3rd key.
Ok, 3-rd key noted.

Robonyan F is likely to start with rocket fist OR his missiles but Yo-Kai in Yo-Kai Watch don't really have very set in stone characters so he's also likely go with whatever he feels like

Robonyan's Information Analysis is going to give him a good edge against her since he'll likely know what she has and he'll be ready to counter it, their flights basically cancel each other out, Robonyan is always flying btw. and the AP difference is rather small (Robonyan F is 4.99 Megatons and Jena is 5.4 Megatons)

Jena holds a slight AP Advantage but it doesn't mean much since Robonyan can use Steel Power or Guard Meowde to increase his defense and with his LS advantage he could pin her down if he has to.

any ranged attacks that Jena tries is gonna be pointless due to Robonyan having Guard which Creates and Mirror Guard both of which create forcefields that half damage with Mirror Guard actually deflecting the damage back.

Robonyan's shapeshifting and Body Control give him far more ways to avoid attacks since he can turn himself into liquid and mold himself back into complex shapes

i'll go with the Robonyan due to his far greater versatility, LS, range, being able to deflect damage back plus being able to half damage taken, far more ways to actually avoid attacks

How does Info Analysis even work? All the profile says is, "able to analyze a figure to such a degree that he can use 3D imaging to morph into them"

Does it give Roboyan their moves and does Robonyan lead with it? Jena could have already frozen or zapped Robonyan before he has a chance to info analyze.

How does Info Analysis even work? All the profile says is, "able to analyze a figure to such a degree that he can use 3D imaging to morph into them"

Does it give Roboyan their moves and does Robonyan lead with it? Jena could have already frozen or zapped Robonyan before he has a chance to info analyze.
like i've said Robonyan doesn't have a set-in stone character and his analysis on people just requires him to look at the person, idk if it gives him knowledge on their moves but given that he is able to analyze to such a degree that he can morph into them it likely gives him info on about everything

Back