• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament - Deku vs Wyper

Well now it looks like he grabbed the staff so he could swing his foot not so he could push back against Enel.

It doesn’t look like Luffy tries to grapple or push against Enel at all from the scans provided.

Though I’m confused on why it’s being discussed anyway since I’m pretty sure Enel’s LS is irrelevant.

Well now it looks like he grabbed the staff so he could swing his foot not so he could push back against Enel.

It doesn’t look like Luffy tries to grapple or push against Enel at all from the scans provided.

Though I’m confused on why it’s being discussed anyway since I’m pretty sure Enel’s LS is irrelevant.
I interpreted it as him being unable to push Enel's pole off of him, but it is an admittedly weird scene.

As for why it's being discussed, I don't really know; Deku has a higher value anyway.

Someone said Wyper has grappled someone will higher LS and Precog to deliver the reject dial. But that’s not true. Enel let Wyper do it. As explained earlier.

I'm not arguing just watching the other goons argue but yeah that's a good point
Anyway voting Wyper FRA

Chief?
image.png

This dude went to war against 5 dudes with all of those senses and more and managed to go blow for blow with em

I fail to see how and/or why he wouldn't be able to land a hit on Deku
Because Deku senses it and dodges well before any attack coming his way lands? On top of predicting all of Wyper’s movements within the first few seconds of seeing him fight, then getting better and better at doing it as the fight goes on? On top of having an absolutely massive mobility advantage and high LS to restrain Wyper after predicting him?

Like, who did Wyper fight that had Analytical Prediction on Deku’s level? I don’t even see that on Enel’s profile or in the Haki blog. Did he just run up and hit them or something with no planning and it worked because yes?

Also, Wyper has no knowledge of anything Deku can do. I’m pretty sure against Enel and any other guy he fought, he had knowledge of what they could do/of their Haki.

Here, he’s running in blind against Deku, doesn’t know how good his predictions are or can get, doesn’t know he also has the same Precog Enel has (ONLY precog, before you OP fans get pissed and try to wank off how “Haki is way better,” in terms of precog they are the exact same at the Intermediate level), doesn’t know about Blackwhip and ESPECIALLY doesn’t know about Fa Jin. Like, how does Wyper deal with a flying, hyper analytical stronger opponent that can also precog his attacks? Especially when Deku is going for incap in the first few seconds of the fight since he tries to end fights immediately?

Also I just saw how he fought Shura and he LITERALLY GOT IMPALED and used that to hit him off guard with the Reject Dial, when does he legit fight ANYONE that has precog???

Edit: I’ve looked over like all of Wyper’s fights and the only thing he’s done is beat up some fodder guys alongside Zoro, fail to really affect any of the guys that actually had Haki and he blocked one attack from Zoro who wasn’t even using his Breath of the World I’m pretty sure. And he also fought a snake.

Last edited:
Did literally all of you guys forget to tell them that the impact and reject dials ignore durability?

Doesn't matter given the arguments.

This dude went to war against 5 dudes with all of those senses and more and managed to go blow for blow with em

I fail to see how and/or why he wouldn't be able to land a hit on Deku

Doesn't matter, having mantra doesn’t mean they’re intelligent enough to use them effectively. Deku easily outsmarts Enel’s priests especially Shura and has shown to use Danger Sense in a very effective way alongside his intellect.

“Went blow for blow” is cap btw he never landed a meaningful hit on literally anyone that had Mantra except Shura who he caught off guard and who didn’t try to dodge. His best feat for beating Deku’s Danger Sense and predictions is that he blocked a single sword attack from Zoro, who wasn’t even going all out against him cause he didn’t even know who he was or how strong he was until he blocked his sword. Other than that Wyper kinda didn’t do anything to people with Mantra.

All Might's Successor beats up Red Haired Man equipped with bazooka inside of a McDonalds parking lot

Here is the clip: dQw4w9WgXcQ (Put it into youtube I promise you it's funny)

oh yeah, Deku FRA

It was grace like yesterday. I think.

It’s 11 votes for Deku and like 2-3 for Wyper (even though the only argument presented for why he wins was the Reject Dial and getting past Shura/Enel’s precog which he didn’t even do)
So y'all want me to go add this? I have the patience to deal with the tabbers

I know I'm late and this is not going to change the outcome as I actually have Deku winning after all

HOWEVER

saying observation Haki and Deku's danger sense + analiytical prediction are in the same tier is bordering on criminal

Kenbun allows the user to sense other's emotions, intent, read their thoughts, sense their strength/powerlevel and likely more that I'm currently forgetting. It allows a literal blind, old dude to be at the top of the main military power of the world (Fujitora isn't that old I know, it's for dramatic effect)

We see kenbun users literally call out what non-kenbun users will do before they even start moving while knowing in detail what's going to happen. (keep in mind this guy states that his "mantra" training isn't complete) There was supposed to be a link there, I have no idea why it's not here, it was the trial of balls where Satori predicts Luffy and Sanji b4 they even move, if anyone can get those pages here I'd be grateful :)

Don't get me wrong, Deku's predictions are impressive as well...they just...don't really compare.

Overall this wouldn't really matter as Enel mainly wanted to flex and I'm not sure ALL the priests have "battle ready" mantra (I could be wrong) so saying Wyper can overcome Deku's predictions seems a bit far-fetched for now, I am open to being wrong on that front though.
On top of that Deku likes to play "anime spiderman" ever since he got Blackwhip and float (giving him better mobility), has mega-tough armor on his limbs, has Fa-jin as a BS amp, smokescreen does...something I guess and he's pretty skilled in his own right while having precog that (while, again, not on the level of kenbun) IS a pretty good advantage, and that's STILL a relevant factor even assuming Wyper fought Mantra users.
Wyper is one mobile ****** as well and Reject Dial is one hell of a drug (and it/Impact Dials are potentially great for nullyfying...let's say...a Fa-jin attack coming at Wyper) but given Deku's danger sense and mobility (and iIrc Fa-jin can work as a speed boost too...and Deku always charges it mid-fight to have it ready at all times) he should be able to see "oh shit, I have no idea why but if I get hit I'm dead" and play keepaway with air pressure nonsense and Blackwhip, expecially since Wyper is only going to use Reject as a last resort IC. (I might be exagerating but he sure as hell isn't opening with it...which, ironically enough, would be a lot more likely to work)

I know I'm late and this is not going to change the outcome as I actually have Deku winning after all

HOWEVER

saying observation Haki and Deku's danger sense + analiytical prediction are in the same tier is bordering on criminal

Kenbun allows the user to sense other's emotions, intent, read their thoughts, sense their strength/powerlevel and likely more that I'm currently forgetting. It allows a literal blind, old dude to be at the top of the main military power of the world (Fujitora isn't that old I know, it's for dramatic effect)

We see kenbun users literally call out what non-kenbun users will do before they even start moving while knowing in detail what's going to happen. (keep in mind this guy states that his "mantra" training isn't complete) There was supposed to be a link there, I have no idea why it's not here, it was the trial of balls where Satori predicts Luffy and Sanji b4 they even move, if anyone can get those pages here I'd be grateful :)

Don't get me wrong, Deku's predictions are impressive as well...they just...don't really compare.

Overall this wouldn't really matter as Enel mainly wanted to flex and I'm not sure ALL the priests have "battle ready" mantra (I could be wrong) so saying Wyper can overcome Deku's predictions seems a bit far-fetched for now, I am open to being wrong on that front though.
On top of that Deku likes to play "anime spiderman" ever since he got Blackwhip and float (giving him better mobility), has mega-tough armor on his limbs, has Fa-jin as a BS amp, smokescreen does...something I guess and he's pretty skilled in his own right while having precog that (while, again, not on the level of kenbun) IS a pretty good advantage, and that's STILL a relevant factor even assuming Wyper fought Mantra users.
Wyper is one mobile ***** as well and Reject Dial is one hell of a drug (and it/Impact Dials are potentially great for nullyfying...let's say...a Fa-jin attack coming at Wyper) but given Deku's danger sense and mobility (and iIrc Fa-jin can work as a speed boost too...and Deku always charges it mid-fight to have it ready at all times) he should be able to see "oh shit, I have no idea why but if I get hit I'm dead" and play keepaway with air pressure nonsense and Blackwhip, expecially since Wyper is only going to use Reject as a last resort IC. (I might be exagerating but he sure as hell isn't opening with it...which, ironically enough, would be a lot more likely to work)
Thought I made it VERY clear that I know Danger Sense is not 1:1 with Kenbun. I’m saying in terms of precog alone they are deadass the same thing.

Yes, Kenbun has a bunch of extra shit like mind reading and sensory stuff. I’m talking SOLELY for precognition based on knowing the other persons intentions. They do the exact same thing except maybe Kenbun does it easier cause if the extra stuff attached to it.

And none of that matters anyway because the main point of the argument is that Wyper can’t do anything to baseline precog in the first place.

I'm just gonna say this is over with a Deku win tournament-wise, just gotta get the Wooper/Reflux match to conclude

Thought I made it VERY clear that I know Danger Sense is not 1:1 with Kenbun. I’m saying in terms of precog alone they are deadass the same thing.

Yes, Kenbun has a bunch of extra shit like mind reading and sensory stuff. I’m talking SOLELY for precognition based on knowing the other persons intentions. They do the exact same thing except maybe Kenbun does it easier cause if the extra stuff attached to it.

And none of that matters anyway because the main point of the argument is that Wyper can’t do anything to baseline precog in the first place.
And all I'm saying is "no, they're not"

Kembun allows you to know what the opponent will do so far in advance and in such detail that you can specifically call out what's going to happen b4 the opponent even starts their attack.

Danger sense only says "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" when Deku's about to be hurt by something and his analitycal prediction is good, expecially considering how little time it takes him to start reading his opponent, but it doesn't see as far nor in as much detail as kenbun.

AND STILL, as I said, I believe he wins here (one) for all the other reasons I wrote in my earlier post.

Back