• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Tournament "Carve your own Legend" (ongoing)

Is Uganda Knuckles viable for this tournament or is he considered too strong?

I'll say before you comment that his General Innocence tabber is only usable against evil spirits and the such, and no one in this tournament is one of those. So they wouldn't be affected by those abilities.

If he's still too strong, would Lenalee Lee or Lavi be fine?
Dosnt he have blitz level amps?

d'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Does he... spam it, is it in character... Would you hate meee if I took one of the other twooo?
He does spam them in-character

I'm fine with you choosing from the two other characters.

Why dont you give it a spin too, I know youre having "That dude" in that tier, lets relive that High 7-A Tournament 👀
Unfortunately I'm kinda working on a verse rn, and college is fisting me rn. Jin gotta wait a few more months.

That said, H7A tournament was wild. Gonna be hard for anything to top the High 7-A tournament for me.

Wall bigger China's, what is his stick and why would he be fair.
Asking for curiosity's sake,would any of the Monster hunter low 6-B's be a possible choice?
I don't hate Monster Hunter and unequolly banned if from my content if thats what youre asking. No seriously, why woudnt they. Just dont give me a hax god please, I beg you.

Just for clarification, I'm not using Droidragon as he's above the tournament tier
I'm using Puzzdroid, the first key

Quick question to your character, are mana abilities instantly deadly? Or can characters tank a couple hits before they get haxxed?
It depends on if the attack ends up causing any real damage to them. If it doesn't then the hax won't effect them. I'd end up arguing the attacks will cause some damage and that'll be when it effects them. And characters like Edea and Tasha can send out millions of attacks in their battle field something they tend to use only when the fighter is strong.

It depends on if the attack ends up causing any real damage to them. If it doesn't then the hax won't effect them. I'd end up arguing the attacks will cause some damage and that'll be when it effects them. And characters like Edea and Tasha can send out millions of attacks in their battle field something they tend to use only when the fighter is strong.
Thats borderline too strong, but i guess mario and ash arent the most fairest opponent either.

Eh **** it we ball.

Wait, mindhaxing danmaku might not be easily ballable afterall. Let me see if further characters up the powerlevel first.
Dire Miralis please.
Alright.

Back