• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
How low can you go in size when it comes to independent space-time for it to still qualify for low 2-C?

universe-sized to be safe.

unless you're Fate where the surface of the earth is low 2-C
I still have yet to grasp and understand this reasoning cause I didn't have time to read blogpost about Fate.
Extraordinary claim, Extraordinary requirement

Still really dumb.

My Universe is 92 Billion Light Years and suddenly it's now Low 2-C anymore.
Isn't that a tad bit too overspecific? We don't assume universes to be smaller than ours unless explicitly stated or confirmed to be so.

92 Billion Light is an estimate only. which the universe continues to expand all the time.

low2c I think we should destroy space and expand the universe at the same time. point to point called dark age.

92 Billion Light is an estimate only. which the universe continues to expand all the time.
Again, we don't assume universes to be smaller than ours unless explicitly stated in-verse.

Isn't that a tad bit too overspecific? We don't assume universes to be smaller than ours unless explicitly stated or confirmed to be so.
Ok in the novel I'm reading atm (legit), this parallel universe is specifically stated to be fifty billion light years in diameter in comparison to our own universe.

What makes that 40+ Billion Light Years of almost entirely empty space so important that the parallel universe does not qualify as Low 2-C?

Ok in the novel I'm reading atm (legit), this parallel universe is specifically stated to be fifty billion light years in diameter in comparison to our own universe.

What makes that 40+ Billion Light Years of almost entirely empty space so important that the parallel universe does not qualify as Low 2-C?
@DontTalkDT @Ultima_Reality How do we deal with this weird situation?

What does "almost empty space" mean? That space is exactly as filled with stuff as every other part of the universe.
Anyway, we gotta set the border somewhere and observable universe size is, in all likelihood, a massive lowball already.

What does "almost empty space" mean? That space is exactly as filled with stuff as every other part of the universe.
Anyway, we gotta set the border somewhere and observable universe size is, in all likelihood, a massive lowball already.
So uh, how many light years of diameter do you think is a good border for Low 2-C to begin at?

Like space-wise? Usual Low-End Universe size i.e. diameter of the observable universe.
93 billion lightyears in diameter.

Like space-wise? Usual Low-End Universe size i.e. diameter of the observable universe.
93 billion lightyears in diameter.
So what happens to stuff like 50 billion light-year diameter universes? Or even 92 billion light year diameter universes? Just curious.

Presumably would be counted as pocket dimensions and ranked accordingly.

Back