• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C awesome verse?

So.. uhhh.. Apparently people from the Awesome Verse (Nostalgia Critic, AVGN, Linkara) are Low 1-C. Where is this from?

It is from a game, where The Nerd defeats Mwauthzyx, who would flatten all six dimensions of reality into one

It likely doesn't scale to the "main canon", as the feat was done on an in-universe game

Probably around 9-B to 8-C

while The Nerd has a Sub-Relativistic feat

and here i am, giving a cold, mathematically serious statistic to a joke verse focused on humour

I mean Nostalgia Critic has a Tier 7 feat, and AT4W IIRC has a Tier 2 character (Doesn't scale to anyone tho).

I... think I remember some Tier 6-4 and FTL+ stuff from JonTron, if you'd believe it, back in the day

Don't really watch the guy much these days, but there's that for what its worth

Ultima Reality said:
>Tier 2

Something about becoming one with the universe through "the plot hole"?
It was MissingNo., actually.

@Perp

Yeah. Jon created a star with his tear and smashed Mjolnir to bits.

Back