• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love Train Hax Buff

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Two things that I noticed, while we all know that Love Train takes misfortune and sends it elsewhere, when things that are deemed misfortune come into contact with Love Train, the things in question seem to be transmutated (or well something close to that) into misfortune as a base, examples would include Johnny's nail bullets being shot at Love Train and instead of being simply sent elsewhere, the bullets dont simply get BFR'd but become misfortune itself and that misfortune manifests elsewhere as something else but not as a bullet (well i mean technically it did once, but as a bullet to a gun, not Johnny's nail bullet). Love Train seems to take things that are bad and have it manifest elsewhere, but not in the same form it was prior to put simply, as such Love Train should have some form of transmutation, in that it turns things that are bad into misfortune itself and sent away. A few examples of it in actio.

The second thing is a lot more blatant as it's directly said (while it also supports the above). Those that come into contact with Love Train are not only BFR'd, but the original thing in question is annihilated (which is only ever used, other then this one time when talking about D4C's paradox destruction, which while not relevant, should give one an idea of exactly what it means) and vanishes from the world, so basically BFR+Destruction. The sca. That scan comes from wog/omniscient narrator, thus definitely is legit.

Basically I propose Love Train to have Transmutation (unless there's a different power that fits better that i cant think of) and whatever annihilating anything that is bad that is caught within its power. It already has BFR and spatial manip so it sending things away and it deleting a chunk of the coast (which is showcased elsewhere in the part but in a smaller extent, with the corpse warping space (outright said to be space) for like 34km) so that doesnt need to implemented onto the profile. If more scans and context are needed I can hopefully supply it.

Bump before I go to sleep.

Sure, the last ability is with the Corpse and beyond his power but still.

Love Train would have a clear AP & durability via this btw, there is no reason as to why it should stay as unknown when it has feats.

I'm like 90% certain it's the same power. He cant control or effect anything manually with it, but Love Train does have space manip, in the sense it warps and manipulates the landscape, albeit Funny, as said, cant control it as he pleases. It's just some passive effect.

Alsp ap and durability? How so? nothing in here is either. You could probably hand it a tier for enviromental destruction off it but it'd be no different than how the corpse has an enviromental feat as well that doesnt effect anything much (which may be higher, if i recall, the corpse caused a giant earthquake that spanned across the continent and that's how the corpse split part but id have to check), but that's about it an it doesnt translate to raw physical stats either way unfortunately. Would give a good base aoe for love train though, I was gonna overlap the scan onto a map to see how big the circle that vanished was but that's all it'd be, idk how youre getting clear ap and durability from a hax aoe enviromental feat.

Also aight imma head out for uh, another ten hours, see you at like midnight.

I'm not so sure about it. Lucy had that, not Valentine, and to a minor range.

Annihilate is AP, that's for Love Train. The Spatial Manip of Lucy no tier.

Annihilate isnt AP (well it can be, although in this context it's hax), all it is, and in context of the text itself is saying that when Love Train was activated, various bad things including the land itself was annihilated and vanished from the world in that aoe. It's why the ocean moved inward along with the mountains and coast, Love Train was making the land itself dissapear as it was more beneficial for the ocean to be near Funny, it also got various others to vanish as well like some animals etc. It isnt AP, it's just a giga **** you hax for everything within a certain radius to an extent.

You are indeed right in that Lucy had the corpse, but it's stated on apnel that Love Train is D4C+The Corpse's powers combined working together. I could be wrong but I'm assuming the annihilation aspect and moving of the land mass was the same power as what warped space to move Lucy, the pole and Blackmoore 34km as they appear to be basically the same thing albeit Love Train has the added ability to annihilate it as well. If by minor range do you mean the distance traveled or that only her, black and the pole/wagon was moved? idk if i wanna call that as a true counter, it was only one piece of the corpse instead of all and we know that the entire thing has a huge aoe on various powers, idk ill wait for feedback.

Edit: Maybe I should be a tad bit clearer, when various things are flung away by Love Train, not only is it sent away and converted into misfortune but the original thing is annihilated and vanishes from the world. That's what I'm proposing, nothing more or less, well excluding spatial manip but I can conceede on that front with a few other opinions or I'm fine with a mere likely/possibly for love train.

Did a bt of pixel scaling, If I'm looking at the map right, the mass of land that vanished was like 19+km in width or 1173.405219902 square km.

Or it could be like 5x that, depends on what you scale, the map isnt 1:1 with how it should be, whether that is due to Araki doing it from memory or the fact a shit ton of land vanished idk.

Well that's good, I just want a second opinion on the thing Efi has issue with because while I think it's likely, it isnt certain so im not 100% on it either.

Final Bump mk3. If nobody voices any further concerns within the next day Ill implement the proposed changes after I compile the scans to link.

Although for future reference, what am I listing the Love Train annihilation+vanishing as? I was thinking Annihilatio or Annihilatio, but I dont think it's either ability, jus that it's the closest analog we have.

Chariot190 said:
If nobody voices any further concerns within the next day Ill implement the proposed changes after I compile the scans to link.
That's not really how it works. You should call admins to go over my observations here.

As said before Annihilation doesn't need to be any hax, and it's definitely not EE.

Eficiente said:
That's not really how it works. You should call admins to go over my observations here.

As said before Annihilation doesn't need to be any hax, and it's definitely not EE.
Then no offense, but learn to respond, but clearly it worked given it got your attention. Now that youre actually paying attention, give suggestions or ideas as to what Love Train annihilating things would be considered. We know that the things in question are annihilated (which is the same word used to describe D4C's paradox in every scene it's mentioned in) so chances are it's the same scale of descruction, what type though is the issue.

Although, it actually may be EE given that's what it's called in supplementary works, although I was saving that for the next revision I made immediatly after this one.

Bedroombedrock said:
Maybe bfr or something
It is BFR, but it's annihilation+BFR, it's the annihilation aspect that needs to be listed as Funny already has the latter listed for that key.

"It worked given it got your attention" is also not how things work, as in you should not do that at all. I don't have interest in discussing this with you for the same reasons I criticized you before. I gave my thoughts and others can come and disagree with them if they are wrong, which can absolutely be the case.

I mean say what you will but you're responding, so clearly it has value, but it's odd given that I was gonna only implement the things everyone here agreed upon, which is why I differentiated and made note of the annihilation thing in a seperate paragraph as that hadnt been concluded yet, it seems like you misunderstood what I was actually gonna do. I could always hit up your wall but given you've already responded, and thus get notifications, it's redundant and you should at least have the decency to not leave things half finished.

Criticized me before? The only time I could actually think of you criticizing me, over a non opinionated subject, is something that's entirely a you thing, a personal issue, saying you critiqued anything sounds a tad egotistical to me.

You gave your thoughts, then kinda just went mia, which is odd given I don't think there was any actual hard or heated disagreement or debating happening?

Eh, I'll leave a message on the walls of a few users that have coloured names that I've seen on jojo threads if that's what it's gonna take.

Back