• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lostbelt 5 Revision: STELLA and NANOMACHINES SON Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could do it yourself, is the same to me.

We accept statements if there's nothing contradicting them. Caenis literally knows the Gods personally, she's a Divine Servant goddamn, and Wodime's direct and main Servant. Unless you have anything to point out why she shouldn't be trustworthy, there's exactly 0 reasons not to use her statement.

i like how one of the arguments for Ivan not being 2-A is that his NP can only destroy mountains when Servants are already 6-C

This looks good to me, although Stella Durindana should get a Possibly imo.

I know this is dumb, but we should probably change the Archer (Orion) profile to Artemis (Fate), since its gonna get real confusing when we have the other Archer Orion going around. In addition, when we add the goddess key for her to the profile it kinda establishes that the profile is for Artemis, and not Orion himself. That sounds basic, but technically Archer (Orion) is the bear himself, and the goddess is extra

I'm iffy about that. Despite being a Divine Spirit, Jason was able to damage her once her invul was gone and Mash, Holmes and Da Vinci was able to take hits from her. Hell, Holmes said that he had worse when fighting Sigurd.

Isn't that count as PIS? Doesn't mention the reason she got wrecked because Artemis just nuke her, and isn't Holmes get demolished by Surtr-Sigurd and not the regular one?

Why does being a divine spirit mean she scales to Rhon? Is Rhon that weak on the divine totem pole?

She isn't, which is why I find scaling Caenis to Rhon ridiculous.

You wanna scale Artemis to Rhon, fine. You wanna scale Poseidon to Rhon, I think it can be done, but Caenis...nah.

Hell, you've got Euryale and Stheno as divine spirits, but they're only useful for the Ultimate Charm Lock Team (Euryale admittedly also being one of the best Anti-Male units in the game), and are pretty much useless everywhere else.

I dare someone to tell me Euryale and frigging Stheno can scale to goddess Rhon. Doesn't stop my brother from wanting to do them, but they just aren't that powerful.

---

BTW, someone from China took a look at the story again. Apparently, Artemis's Orbital Death Lazer is LESS powerful than Qin Shi Huang's Great Wall Orbital Weapon (the real one, not the stone he chucked at Team Chaldea).

- Edited by Gemmysaur to not take up a crapload of space by existing.

Also, why is nobody talking about Poseidon here?

That Blessing of his is the main reason Caenis is as strong as she was in the Lostbelt.

Divine Spirits are a massively wide group, I'll never agree with the notion of just scaling them all to the "lowest" one we have. Whether wank/lowballing, its just inaccurate and an unwieldy option.

Because I don't think he doesn't have enough feat to scale to Artemis. He should be at least High 6-A for flooding the world statement in Okeanos.

Oh and average Divine Spirit as long as they don't have anti-feat or special they scale to Rhon. She is nothing special compared to other Divine Spirits. Don't use Stheno as an example, she is a special case.

Why not just use the feats? Why we should scale every divine spirit to Rhon? Is she has been stated to be the weakest divine spirit?

Well, not weak. She's average. She's not weakened like Ishtar, not special like Stheno but not as strong as legit Gods. She's average, that's why she's scaled.

Fine. Okay, DS won't be scaled to Lion King normally. It will when abnormally strong though. Prolly when Jesus somehow comes out considering new stuff in mats.

I think it would merit more discussion, I am just saying that we are going from nothing to "well, just use Rhon" without much backing this. Is a little too lazy and laid back in my opinion.

Though, anyone else needed? I do believe this was accepted already.

And thus, my hope for High 6-C Caenis still continue, and Monarch is a coward lel

Yeah, this can be applied, now excuse me to make Naru or Mao (Disagea one, not the Milf Nobu) vs Ivan soon

I mean, Durandal and Durindana managed to match Artemis. And those are basically the same weapons so technically Durindana matched Artemis twice.

Meant more the simple fact that not a single other NP showcases this potential to punch so high just by sacrificing your life. Not even Stella, the epynomous sacrification attack. Which is even more odd when Durandal isn't popular for its power, but for its durability and the three miracles thingy we know nothing about. So the disparity in power feels incongruous.

More and more that I think about it, I think I can agree that Durindana feat is outlier. My defense was that suicide Durandal happened and it also worked but rewatching it, he died because of the beam, not by NP. Not to mention Mandricardo's fake Durandal was as strong as Durandal and it was overpowered by Antares Snipe. It will still be a durability feat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back