• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Tirek vs Dark Bowser

Dark Bowser via higher AP and being harder to kill (cause if you can't kill the dark star core, Dark Bowser regens)

Anaconda999 said:
Tirek wins. He drains dark star of power and becomes even stronger
First of all, Tirek's absorption is of magic, which Dark Bowser does not use. Second of all, this uses a version of Tirek that gets one-shot.

Even then, he has the power of discord, which means he could turn dark bowser into an apple pie or banish him to another dimension

Not the OP (Obviously), but would Full Power Lord Tirek be more fair? I assume we don't know the mathematical power difference?

Also, Dark Power isn't Magic? What is Dark Bowser in the Magic Users Category for?

Also, as is Dark Bowser's Dark Storm the Dark Wind? Because that's Planetary range, so could OHKO with that.

But outside of that, Tirek outranges via Thousands of kilometers to Dark Bowser's to tens of meters, but I'm not sure it's IC for Tirek to use a range advantage.

Assuming Lord Tirek is baseline, or around that, Dark Bowser AP stomps as he's like 8 foe.

Dark Storm = Dark Wind yeah, and idk why Dark Power is considered magic when not even our regular star page has the magic category.

Also, absorbing magic from someone 100x stronger than you without better feats would be a NLF

GyroNutz said:
Assuming Lord Tirek is baseline, or around that, Dark Bowser AP stomps as he's like 8 foe.
Dark Storm = Dark Wind yeah, and idk why Dark Power is considered magic when not even our regular star page has the magic category.
I don't actually know how many foe or whatever Tirek is.

In any case, does the Dark Storm begin as soon as Dark Bowser enters the battle? Meaning Tirek dies as soon as the battle begins? (Well, supposing the Dark Storm/Winds finish forming relatively immediately.)

It's not passive, but he leads with it, and it forms relatively quickly.

So yeah. Dark Bowser probably stomps via AP+Range and opening move. So again, WOULD Full Power Lord Tirek be more fair?

I guess? It'd probably be the same result though, Large Star is a very large tier

Back