• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
The Demon Centaur from My Little Pony challenges The Dark Xel'Naga for control over the Void! The two High 7-A monsters duke it out in a battle for the ages.

Rules: No BFR; Speed Equalized; Amon is in his Hybrid Host Body; Lord Tirek has absorbed power from Discord, but not the Alicorns; the battle is over with the death of Tirek or the destruction of Amon's host body.

Tirek wins as long as he can destroy Amon's host body, since Amon has ridiculous regen that otherwise solos this fight.

So who wins and why? Let the battle start!

Amon: 0 Tirek: 2

Edit: Tirek's form is now with Discord's power.

With speed equalized, I think Amon likely takes this due to his bigger plethora of hax compared to Tirek.

If we give Tirek his Post-Discord or Full Power forms, he should be able to win, though. With Discord absorbed he gains really good reality warping, and at Full Power he should surpass Amon in AP and Durability.

Pikachu942 said:
With speed equalized, I think Amon likely takes this due to his bigger plethora of hax compared to Tirek.

If we give Tirek his Post-Discord or Full Power forms, he should be able to win, though. With Discord absorbed he gains really good reality warping, and at Full Power he should surpass Amon in AP and Durability.
Do you think I should give Tirek his Discord-absorbed form or go with what he has now? I am willing to go with either as long as the fight is as fair as possible.

I think Post-Discord Tirek would be the more fair decision. It's the more prominent of the forms (he actually used it in a fight) and is as close to equal with Amon as you can get. If he gets the form I say Tirek wins high difficulty thanks to his diverse reality warping abilities he gets from Discord.

Due to speed being equalized, the match is pretty close. But I think Tirek can win if he has Discord's powers, because that will give him a decent amount of reality warping, he could turn Amon into something defendless because I don't see Tirek killing him with that level of durability and Regenerationn.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Emm I might will attempt to create content revision to upgrade amon host form. :/
You think Amon's host form has a better feat than vastly trumping Kerrigan?

Back