• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tirek has obtained his old power back from his peak and is set on ruling Equestria. Cosmos has somehow returned with her base power. Evil battles evil.

This is full power Tirek with the Bewitching Bell against base Cosmos. Speed is not equalized. Battle is in Equestria.

Tirek
Cosmos

I never actually read the comics.
Isn't she just as haxed as Discord?

Tirek obviously starts with absorption, what's her lead?

Cosmos leads with reality warping. She does things like changing ages, turning others into stone or objects/animals. Both characters are capable of one shotting each other. Cosmos via her reality warping, and Tirek via draining her power with the bell. I am not sure who has the speed advantage.

I am not sure if base Cosmos is stronger than full power Tirek, but yes, both are capable of one shotting the other. Cosmos via reality warping and Tirek via draining her magic with the bell. I guess it comes down to who hits first.

the EoH was implied to have been not enough to take down cosmos and needed other artifacts on top of it, while tirek is scaling to someone who was barely able to hold back a blast from the EoH

cosmos reality warps the area to **** around the environment but she uses transmutation to specifically affect someone so its likely she starts with the latter

Does someone have a scan of her opener?
It may help determine which will happen first.

I know that base Cosmos is more powerful than post Discord Tirek and Twilight with the magic of the other alicorns. It was stated that the EOH, Discord, Queen Novo's pearl, and the magic of King Aspen and the king of Abyssinia were all needed to defeat her. The EOH are stronger than Discord, and they still needed three more people to seal her away. That clearly indicates her power is much more than twice that of Discord, putting her above Tirek and Twilight during their fight. However, I don't see how we can determine how she compares to the power level of Tirek after draining Twilight and basically becoming 4 times as powerful as Discord. We don't know how much power the pearl or the two kings had beyond each generally being considerably more than the typical unicorn.

I don't know what you mean by opener, FinePoint. Do you mean the first magic thing we ever see her do in combat?

Sonicspood, are you voting for Cosmos?

Tirek should be able to use some of Discord’s powers since he has absorbed him. Also, Cosmos probably is stronger than Tirek since she doesn’t have a 4-B rating like Tirek does

We don't get to see Cosmos in combat until the final issue of her arc. It's shown that she spams transmutation, turning ponies into fish, objects, or stone. Tirek is gigantic at full power, but Cosmos can turn into a giant too, so Cosmos could be a big target while Tirek definitely would be. I don't know who has better reactions, but Tirek would have to use his magic on the bell to activate it, whereas Cosmos can just blast him with magical beams from her fingers to transmute him. That gives Cosmos one advantage.

You can see scans of the battle with Cosmos to determine what will happen first here https://***************.li/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic/Issue-78?id=156803

Last edited:
I mean yeah I don’t see how this is different from the Tirek Vs Discord thread awhile back Cosmos can just turn him into confetti and insta win. Or even steal the bell from hmm I’m and take his magic.

Tirek should be able to use Discord’s hax, but Cosmos is more likely to use it more often than not so she takes this, plus she scales higher in AP so there’s that

Back