• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Krishna (Shin Megami Tensei) vs ZeedMilenniumon (Digimon)

Zeed's hax doesn't seem like it would do much against Krishna, and any other beings in its tier for that matter, but its regen would be hard to get around. How good is Krishna's mind manipulation?

I'll go for Krishna as well, considering he supposedly would've went up against YHVH.

Okay, my vote goes for Krishna too, for reasons stated above and the fact that mind manipulation should be able to deal with the regen.

@Blahblah

Zeed hasn't been mind controlled on any occasion and the creator of concepts couldn't mind control him, so that point is moot.

Second, typical reality warping, time manipulation, soul manipulation, and other generic Tier 2 hax is virtually useless against Zeed.

Third, virtually all conventional attacks will just end up being broken down and assimilated into Zeed's form, making it extremely difficult to hurt him that way either.

Keep in mind that Krishna has the capacity to reject gods and demons, thus he can permanently put down someone even with immortality and regen.

@Tivanenk

Then Zeed just revives himself through time and space and rises up again.

He isn't going down that easily.

No, he can actually put down Gods and Demons permanently that nothing helps them to revive anymore.

@Tiv

That is an extremely vague statement.

What exactly is stopping Zeed from reviving himself through time and space? It isn't regen or immortality.

Not to mention the fact that Zeed could potentially tear Krishna apart just by being near him while shrugging off everything the latter throws at him.

Because the truth of the matter is that Godslayers in SMT can either make up or reject the truth to an answer that doesn't have any truth. Whenever a godslayer rejects a God and kills him, that god is rejected as the truth from the existence, and even the idea of that god (or demon) simply doesn't exist anymore, and it cannot exist unless a separate human once more accepts him as the truth in the universe.

In essence, as soon as Krishna lands a mortal blow on Zeed, Zeed will simply stop existing as even an idea in the universe, and simply cannot exist anymore.

Also, Vishnuflynn's Antichton bypasses defenses, including absorption or repulsion, while debuffing the opponent, so it will bypass Zeed's defenses.

@Tivanenk

That's wonderful, but Zeed has Mid-Godly Regen and can thus come back from absolutely nothing. Plus Extremely High-Tier Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, and other abilities couldn't put a dent in him. The key word in your statement is that the Godslayer has to kill the target first. Zeed won't be dying any time soon with his Regenerationn ability and speed.

Reppuzan said:
@Tivanenk
That's wonderful, but Zeed has Mid-Godly Regen and can thus come back from absolutely nothing. Plus Extremely High-Tier Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, and other abilities couldn't put a dent in him. The key word in your statement is that the Godslayer has to kill the target first. Zeed won't be dying any time soon with his Regenerationn ability and speed.
That's nice, but the wounds inflicted by Godslayers are unrecoverable. Combine that Krishna's Salvation, he will be in the put for long.

Also, all those abilities are nothing in SMT universe compared to a Godslayer's might. Even mid-tier gods and demons have extreme reality warping and void manipulation (as well as time manipulation).

@Tivanenk

Last I checked, virtually none of the SMT profiles have actual Regenerationn, so that claim comes off as pretty unsubstantiated.

It doesn't help that next to none of the SMT profiles have actually descriptions on what the attacks actually do (I had to look up what Salvation actually did).

What's stopping Zeed from retaliating and tearing apart Krishna soul and all, considering the fact that his presence alone does that to anyone unfortunate enough to be standing remotely close to him.

The fact that Krishna's soul is resistant to attacks and can be healed up through Salvation? And yes, Godslayers bypass Regenerationn and immortality to reject gods as the truth from the universe. It was explained thoroughly in-game.

@Tivanenk

All of the Royal Knights resisted conventional soul manipulation form the being the manages the passage of souls and space-time. They also got torn to shreds and absorbed in an instant when Zeed touched them. Do note that this example I've posted is simply a cheap replication and nowhere near the power of the real Zeed.

Again, not seeing the whole Regenerationn nullification argument when so few of the SMT profiles have Regenerationn to begin with. Plus your wording implies that Zeed has to be definitely killed for it to work, which simply won't happen as easily as you're implying it to be.

@Tiv

It still shows that even weaker versions of him can shred through soul resistance with ease, so it's not to be disregarded.

It means that he can soul shred those who have lower durability than his AP. Once you have resistance to soul attacks, then you have to scale based on durability, and Krishna's is a bit higher at this point.

Tivanenk said:
It means that he can soul shred those who have lower durability than his AP. Once you have resistance to soul attacks, then you have to scale based on durability, and Krishna's is a bit higher at this point.
You can't scale hax like that based on typical durability.

The Everlasting said:
Tivanenk said:
You can't scale hax like that based on typical durability.
If someone has hax and the other has resistance to that hax, then yes, you scale off durability.

@Tivanenk

You can't really say that. People like Professor X can take on the likes of the Phoenix in a telepathy battle.

@Tivanenk

Well, yeah, she's one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet, but she can also reach Universe level+ power.

But that's besides the point. The point is that it is impossible to gauge resistance to hax on durability since that's exactly what hax is.

It is. When someone has dealt with hax on a certain level and resisted to it, that means that he can endure that hax at that level and below that. Since soul attacks are synonymous with other attacks in SMT, then it scales to Krishna's durability.

@Tivanenk

So we let's say we have two matter manipulators that are resistant to matter manipulation. You mean to say that the Planet level Matter Manipulator is more resistant than the Continent level one?

The whole point of hax is that durability has nothing to do with it. It's only hax and hax resistance.

Right now it's 3 : 1 on this issue of hax resistance. Unless someone would like to disprove me, I'm not moving on this point.

Dankrishna takes it. Aside from all the reasons above, let's not forget that he also has Almighty Attacks that bypass all defenses. And I'm fairly sure that if Vishnu Flynn was certain he could kill YHVH of all things, he could destroy Zeed too with his Godslayer powers.

Reppuzan said:
@Tivanenk
So we let's say we have two matter manipulators that are resistant to matter manipulation. You mean to say that the Planet level Matter Manipulator is more resistant than the Continent level one?
/\ If the Planet lvl dude resisted Planet Lvl Matter Manipulation, no way in hell Continent Lvl Manip is doing anything to him.

EDIT: In other words, my opinion on this matter is that the lvl of resistance scales to the beings the other opponent has shown being capable of resisting against (as long as we're talking about resisting the hax in question). If the Continent Lvl character displayed the capability of dealing with Continental Stuff, sure. If a stronger manipulator comes along, to me he's screwed.

Alright, bad example.

Still, I don't think that logic would count towards soul users since it's unquantifiable as the soul is not a physical concept.

I argree with Albane on this. If Zeed has Soul hax resistance then it should have it's limit. But his best feat is resisting the Royal Knight haxes. From what i've seen on their profiles, they are nowhere near Krishna's level.

Also, in SMT, the Gods with more power are having higher soul authority (Heh, Mitra-Buddha was able to sever the connection between all the souls with their the universe). This is lord Krishna we are talking about, he fused with Flynn, his Godslayer, and created a form that can even pose a challenge to YHVH himself.

Back