• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Harkon vs Lord Boros (Finished, Boros won)

You cannot exept two people to disprove a baseless claim. If he had a shield capable of blocking something over ten times his own AP, it would have been noted.

Like I said he does have an impressive feat, which I don't know how much it is, but we can't deny that blocking it is nothing to scoff at.

I don't expect two people to disprove a baseless claim, I just think we should have their imput at how much the power of Auriel's Bow is scaled, so that we see if it does have enough power to stop the canon.

The Auriel's bow doesn't have any feats that are quantifable, and there is no scaling to be had least you want to say it's is tier 1 which has been refused.

I never said nor implied that it was tier 1. And pseudo-affecting the sun is a feat on it's own, which is the reason I said we should get imput.

Yeah, didn't say you did.

But you said that we should ask for clarification on it's scaling, but there is absolutely nothing to scale to beyond a tier 1 character.

And it didn't affect the Sun, it affected the Eye of Magnus, a rip in reality emmitting magika. That is not an AP feat.

So no, Boros does one-shot with his cannon.

The reasonings for both sides are, or should be:

Harkon:

Can heal himself and harm Boros with life absorption

Can summon gargoyles to fight with him

Could calm him, but will not.

Can counter being kicked into the moon via flight

Can tank normal attacks with blood shield, but he cannot attack back (Gargoyles can)

Boros:

Regen makes him able to take Regenerationn in a prolonged manner

Better h2h

Minor stat amping by pushing his totally-not-ki further

AP

Can one-shot with Starcannon if he get's it off

I find the last thing more likely, but feel free to vote who you will.

I'm going with Boros for Star Cannon, he just need to land it once, and his High-regen gives him enough time to do it during battle. He'll have plenty of time to use it, if Harkon will use the blood shield.

Not voting, but I believe Harkon spams intangibility, the latter also has paralysis and telekinesis that chokes the victim to death going for him

The gargoyles won't harm Boros though

Pretty sure he tands to use it to recover after having been attacked, but my memory migh be foggy. And don't they become intangible by making themself into a mist? Pretty sure that a starcannon from Boros would at least disperse him too far to reconstruct himself.

The last time I played, Harkon immediately turned intangible before I could hit him in the beginning of the fight, but that was for me.

He's capable of using two types of intangibility, one of which that allows him to evade attacks, similar to whirlwind sprint, but better.

The starcannon is Boros' trump card, right? (Correct me if i'm wrong, because i don't watch anime at all) From the looks of it, he used said technique as a last ditch effort against Saitama.

His regen makes killing him before that pretty much near impossible for Harkon.

And him transforming into bats won't help against a planet wide blast any more than mist would.

Calaca Vs said:
Yeah, it was a desperate move. His last resort.
Desperate? It wasn't a desperate try to win.

He would not use it here for a bit, but the moment he is close to losing he'll use it.

I'm not arguing for either side, I'm just pointing out that there's more at play here than fist and energy blast.

He feels like he's losing and launchs an attack that powerful. Sounds desperate to me but I don't care.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah, didn't say you did.
But you said that we should ask for clarification on it's scaling, but there is absolutely nothing to scale to beyond a tier 1 character.

And it didn't affect the Sun, it affected the Eye of Magnus, a rip in reality emmitting magika. That is not an AP feat.

So no, Boros does one-shot with his cannon.
Infinite velocity is unquantifiable. ONLY VS BATTLES WIKIA.

Based on Einstein, a mass of a bullet travels at speed of light is already a doomsday weapon threatens the universe. An elven arrow travels at infinite velocity is unimaginable.

You want to aply science to daedric weapons? And one as flimsy as that?

Not once in-game or lore is it seen as anything with outstanding AP.

Beating a high 1-B god is not impressive? Gaining infinity velocity is not high? Your argument is basically a stereotypical downplayer saying TES lightning is not real lightning, which it is absolutely false.

Are you crazy to downplay this?

The whole High 1-B thing got refuted at least a few dozen times by now. Go make a crt if you don't like it.

KongKing23 said:
Beating a high 1-B god is not impressive? Gaining infinity velocity is not high?
Your argument is basically a stereotypical downplayer saying TES lightning is not real lightning, which it is absolutely false.

If you're talking about Auriel's bow it pulling in infinite energy was debunked because the one you get in game is clearly much weaker than it used to be

Paul Frank said:
KongKing23 said:
Beating a high 1-B god is not impressive? Gaining infinity velocity is not high?
Your argument is basically a stereotypical downplayer saying TES lightning is not real lightning, which it is absolutely false.

If you're talking about Auriel's bow it pulling in infinite energy was debunked because the one you get in game is clearly much weaker than it used to be
It was the scenario for 1-B attack against Lorkhan, which I don't argue anyone using the bow as powerful as Auriel. It doesn't apply towards infinity velocity case.

You are arguing that it is High 3-A, and that Harkon can survive it. You need a crt to get that through.

Back