• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Harkon VS Some Naruto characters

It's odd to put him up against both in the second scenario but it's fine so long as no one thinks this will be added.

Should Naruto and Sasuke have an AP advantage in scenario 2 due to Majestic Attire Susanoo?

Well for the first match.

Harkon has poisons claws, Blood Drain, Paralysis, Calm spell, and can boost his reflexes but Naruto has can make a large amount of clones, better range with Tailed Beast Bombs and Rasenshurikins.

Harkon might get overwhelmed by sheer number. Though Harkon can avoid damage from melee attacks if he bursts into bats and bugs out like he does in his boss battle.

For the second match.

Sasuke has Genjutsu and Amatarasu to back up Naruto.

Not much else is different from the first round other than that.

Faruel1998 said:
honestly ... I do not even know why I cheer for harkon, I hate him ... after all he did to sweet Serana ...
Girl needed to know her place OvO.

Seriously tho I agree with you. He's power hungry.

True but for what it's worth lore wise you can summon as much as you can, depending on how powerful you are, not like only 2(I think it was) at a time like you can do in game. I think it might help with the clones of Naruto maybe.

Scenario 1: Tailed Beast Bombs and Rasenshuriken are tanked thanks to Harkons shield. Naruto can pressure Harkon with 2000 clones in a melee fight but it will be difficult thanks to Harkons paralysis and drain life, but sage mode gives great reaction time so i think that Naruto can pull it off with High difficulty.

Scenario 2: Majestic Attire Susanoo has too much raw power so Harkon gets easily killed.

@Metalija

Why make the second round then if you think he'll easily get killed?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Metalija
Why make the second round then if you think he'll easily get killed?.
Maybe others don't think so and i want to hear their opinions

Harkon is a stronger version of Tobi for his intangibility. I don't think Bijuu can kill him yet. The duo must multi task properly to even hit him, as his gargoyles in thousands can be an issue along with Kotoamatsukami level illusion magic

KongKing23 said:
Harkon is a stronger version of Tobi for his intangibility. I don't think Bijuu can kill him yet. The duo must multi task properly to even hit him, as his gargoyles in thousands can be an issue along with Kotoamatsukami level illusion magic
Harkon doesn't have intangibility, its not in his profile. He just has a very strong shield. But that ahield can be destroyed by Majestic Attire Susanoo

Matthew or Ultima neglects the Mist form ability, not to mention that they missed adding resistances for Player heroes. Many parts of profiles are incomplete.

If a vampire used mist form and you just blew it away or sucked it up do they just die ovo

Mist Form lasts 20 seconds, and he can't attack or cast spells during it, beyond using his summons. I'm going to go ahead and say Mist Form will be a non-issue for either scenario; besides, Naruto and/or Sasuke could easily just blow the mist away, be it with a Susano'o slash or a blast of compressed air from Naruto/Kurama.

Drain vitality is bad, but what can telekinesis really do besides toss them around, or throw objects at them? Does Harkon even have the lifting strength to telekinetically throw Susano'o and Kurama around, when they have their own weight relative to their size? I'd assume not, as that would require Class K+, when Harkon has Class 1.

My vote is that Harkon will probably take Scenario 1 with high-diff, but Sasuke w/Susano'o and full Bijuu-Mode Naruto together are too much, especially if they do their Kyuubi/Susano'o fusion thing.

The Cool down is a game mechanic. In the lore, there are vampires using "Vampiric Seduction" to permanently control their thralls in a manner of using Sharingan, while in-game it has 30s cool down. The Bat form can travel at very large distance from indoor to outdoor, in-game the skill is confined in the interior.

Mist Form is an issue as much as Tobi posed to Naruto, but now Harkon's body is completely hard to hit without any dimensional back door like Kakashi's assistance.

Yeah, I actually agreed that he may lose on Round 2 as both Naruto and Sasuke will nuke the whole thing.

KongKing23 said:
The Cool down is a game mechanic. In the lore, there are vampires using "Vampiric Seduction" to permanently control their thralls in a manner of using Sharingan, while in-game it has 30s cool down. The Bat form can travel at very large distance from indoor to outdoor, in-game the skill is confined in the interior.

Mist Form is an issue as much as Tobi posed to Naruto, but now Harkon's body is completely hard to hit without any dimensional back door like Kakashi's assistance.

Yeah, I actually agreed that he may lose on Round 2 as both Naruto and Sasuke will nuke the whole thing.
Just want to point out that since mist form turns them into mist it's more like logia intangibility as in they can logically just be blow apart and made unable to reform

Paul Frank said:
KongKing23 said:

Just want to point out that since mist form turns them into mist it's more like logia intangibility as in they can logically just be blow apart and made unable to reform
Based on the fight with Dov, Harkon tanks serious reality warping shouts from Dov. It is the reason why Harkon got multi-continental durability, and the Mist Form is seriously durable. The second scenario is when we are dealing a near planetary level duo, so it is possible as you said, would be too much for the Mist to reform.

There's also the fact that devs knew that blowing the mist form apart would make the fight anticlimactic

No, the gameplay mechanic is the issue as it adds too many variables for Creation kit to handle if you actually blow the Mist apart. Also, Harkon is just really strong and probably the strongest vampire in TES but I could be wrong.

KongKing23 said:
No, the gameplay mechanic is the issue as it adds too many variables for Creation kit to handle if you actually blow the Mist apart. Also, Harkon is just really strong and probably the strongest vampire in TES but I could be wrong.
I heard that Harkon was even stronger in the past.

Back