• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They are the same entity. It's like a "form" of Khorne whilst he is in truth omnipresent in the Warp and continually clashing with the other Gods. There's no emphasis or distinction between them to say the "immaterial" form is lesser than the "true form" to the extent of High 1-B to 1-A.

I think Gork and Mork should be 1-A. Eldar Pantheon should be 1-A. Gods in the Formless Wastelands who create realms should be 1-A or at least have 1-A powers. Idk about Skarband and Kairos but they don't scale to anyone else so it's a possibly.

1. Plot Manipulation is on his profile.

2. Going by that logic, Emps resistance to "every power in Warhammer" that isn't listed on his profile can't be used either.

3. I can assure you that range is not an issue.

1. It doesn't have any indication that it's passive

2. He resists all the abilities of the Chaos Gods which is on his profile. That's enough

3. What is the range of plot hax

The Wright Way said:
1. Plot Manipulation is on his profile.
2. Going by that logic, Emps resistance to "every power in Warhammer" that isn't listed on his profile can't be used either.

3. I can assure you that range is not an issue.
1. Well, yeah but the only passives specified on his profile are causality, probability and fate-hax, which is why people are asking whether or not it is passive.

2. He resists everything the Chaos Gods can throw at him, that translates to virtually every hax ability in WH40K since they all come from them.

3. Agreed, range is sort of a non-issue for either here.

I mean Tzeetch's hax is channelled through its power evident with how Magnus can call upon his power in the form of existence erasure, Gaze of Magnus. So every single hax is 1-A for Tzeentch.

EmperorRorepme said:
I mean Tzeetch's hax is channelled through its power evident with how Magnus can call upon his power in the form of existence erasure, Gaze of Magnus. So every single hax is 1-A for Tzeentch.
What? I'm not arguing for lord English but I don't think it works like that.

It doesent. If you are a power source for someone else far weaker than yourself, while you'd have all their powers, they would only work on your own level if directly shown to.

Range is a non-factor because Lord's range is already higher than Emperor's.

And Zachary's right, otherwise nearly everyone in Homestuck would have most of their hax at 1-A (even if it's already the case for a good part).

The point is if his hax scales to his power than it would be 1-A. Magnus increasing his hax potency by channelling his power is just an example of that.

YuriAkuto said:
Range is a non-factor because Lord's range is already higher than Emperor's.

And Zachary's right, otherwise nearly everyone in Homestuck would have most of their hax at 1-A (even if it's already the case for a good part).
That begs the question I've asked multiple times, what is his range and is the plot hax passive.

No, if I can show his hax is channelled from his 1-A power than logically the potency is also 1-A, the potency isn't going to diminish by incomprehensible levels.

I'm pretty the range stuff was like answered near the beginning, and a part of the plot hax is passive (being linked to the forces of inevitability).

EmperorRorepme said:
The point is if his hax scales to his power than it would be 1-A. Magnus increasing his hax potency by channelling his power is just an example of that.
Except Tzeench's plot-hax are a result of manipulaing the "stories" of only the dimensioned aspect of the Warp and Immaterium. He isn't re-writing the stories of his fellow abstract Gods any time soon. Thus, it isn't 1-A, it only scales to his Immaterial aspect.

No that was how high each of them were into 1-A. The forces of inevitability is listed as causality, probability etc. If it's Plot Hax, it's pretty misleading.

Except Tzeench's plot-hax are a result of manipulaing the "stories" of only the dimensioned aspect of the Warp and Immaterium. He isn't re-writing the stories of his fellow abstract Gods any time soon. Thus, it isn't 1-A, it only scales to his Immaterial aspect.

I wasn't arguing about his Plot Hax, I was arguing about the Emperor's resistances to the 1-A Chaos Gods and the general abilities of lower entities being amplified on their level of existence because it is directly from Tzeetch's 1-A power. That might not even be Plot Hax in the first place, it might just be Fate Manipulation and just because it's used in that manner doesn't mean it isn't more potent.

EmperorRorepme said:
I wasn't arguing about his Plot Hax, I was arguing about the Emperor's resistances to the 1-A Chaos Gods. That might not even be Plot Hax in the first place, it might just be Fate Manipulation and just because it's used in that manner doesn't mean it isn't more potent.
Emps resists the 1-A Gods, that much is obvious. What I'm skeptical about is the plot-hax being 1-A since by it's very definition it seems only to work on lesser entities.

EmperorRorepme said:
No that was how high each of them were into 1-A. The forces of inevitability is listed as causality, probability etc. If it's Plot Hax, it's pretty misleading.
He's omnipresence in all of Paradox Space except Calliope's dream bubble (which is likely because of her hiding anyway). The forces of inevitability are mainly the fate/proba/causality stuff, but he gains his other plot manip at the time, so that's why it's not listed I think (and also because I didn't wanted to just put plot manip 2 times).

Emps resists the 1-A Gods, that much is obvious. What I'm skeptical about is the plot-hax being 1-A since by it's very definition it seems only to work on lesser entities.

Plot Hax had nothing to do with my point. Zach was saying the hax of both sides in general has to be demonstrated to work on 1-A entities to be 1-A. I was merely proving regardless Chaos Gods hax are 1-A. Plot Hax is generally an ability used on lower entities of course which is why I didn't press it was 1-A above.

He's omnipresence in all of Paradox Space except Calliope's dream bubble (which is likely because of her hiding anyway). The forces of inevitability are mainly the fate/proba/causality stuff, but he gains his other plot manip at the time, so that's why it's not listed I think (and also because I didn't wanted to just put plot manip 2 times).

So his plot manipulation is passive along with that other stuff? Well then it's a stomp. With the current scaling chain on this site you can't feasibly argue the Emperor above plot hax that is beyond 1-A plot hax. As for range I'll check your other thread to see if it would be enough.

For range, it's the same as his scaling chain. Him>/=Paradox Space>Feferi/MSPA Transcendance Path>(possibly) The Furhest Ring=/>The infinite hierarchy

It can be possibly higher too, but for now that's it.

Is Paradox Space an infinite 1-A realm? Well the Emperor doesn't fully scale to the Warp but his existence is tied to part of it's infinity. If the Emperor became omnipresent in the Materium then The Furhest Ring would be enough to cover that.

Back