• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Speed should be equalized.

2. This is a really bad time to make this kind of match dude. Forum move and all that.

Lord is only nigh-omnipresent because of not being able to detect Calliope tho (even if she used her powers to do so)

Emperor's omnipresence seems to be on a similar (if not lower) scale to "what/where" Lord already is too.

Also, isn't omnipresence a state of being rather than a speed? I'm pretty sure that characters who aren't omnipresent can still beat one who's omnipresent without being blitzed.

Ok as it stands now The Emperor is not that high into 1-A because we make distinctions between the Chaos Gods that fight in the Great Game and the actual concepts they're attached to. I don't know why but it shortens the scaling chain by a metric ton. So Caliborn might be higher into 1-A.

Emperor's Omnipresence is just being a portion of the Warp I guess. Or being some "haven" for humanities souls to go to rather than being devoured by Chaos.

Caliborn isn't really high into 1-A too, he only transcend baseline 1-A (and possibly beings above said baseline).

Also, wouldn't Lord haxstomp? He seems to resist most of what the Emperor can do, and he doesn't seems to resist Lord's passives.

What are his passives? The Emperor should resist almost every ability you can think of because he's in a constant fight with the 4 Chaos Gods.

EmperorRorepme said:
Emperor's Omnipresence is just being a portion of the Warp I guess. Or being some "haven" for humanities souls to go to rather than being devoured by Chaos.
Why is this not considered as Nigh-Omnipresence then? If he's not like, everywhere in his verse.

You don't need to be omnipresent in your whole verse I don't think. It's like Shinza Basho where he's omnipresent within his own 1-A territory.

Well, Reinhard and the others are listed as "Nigh-Omnipresent, Omnipresent in his/her territory".

True. Well there might be some other reason I'm not aware of. I don't know when he got that but yeah it should probably be expressed like that.

It's not like Omnipresence was a speed anyway, so I don't think it matters that much.

YuriAkuto said:
Caliborn isn't really high into 1-A too, he only transcend baseline 1-A (and possibly beings above said baseline).
Also, wouldn't Lord haxstomp? He seems to resist most of what the Emperor can do, and he doesn't seems to resist Lord's passives.
Literally everything on LE's profile is an ability that exists in 40K, which Emps should resist seeing as he's constantly holding back the source of those abilities and can fight and destroy the most powerful daemons in the setting. The reason they aren't listed is because TEOM's profile is out-dated as heck. LE's only hax that might work on Emps is Plot Manip and even that might not work seeing as Tzeench might have it as well.

And when you say transcend baseline, do you mean being infinitely above it or just a lot stronger? The latter wold mean that LE stomps.

Planck69 said:
YuriAkuto said:
Literally everything on LE's profile is an ability that exists in 40K, which Emps should resist seeing as he's constantly holding back the source of those abilities and can fight and destroy the most powerful daemons in the setting. The reason they aren't listed is because TEOM's profile is out-dated as heck. LE's only hax that might work on Emps is Plot Manip and even that might not work seeing as Tzeench might have it as well.
And when you say transcend baseline, do you mean being infinitely above it or just a lot stronger? The latter wold mean that LE stomps.
I'm pretty sure we only base ourselves on what is on the profile tho. Also the same abilities may be in the verse, but are the hax on an 1-A scale?

The current scaling chain would be Lord>Transcendance Path characters>Paradox Space (1-A)>Furhest Ring (Low 1-A)

For Warhammer it's Big E>Khorne>Tzeentch>Nurgle>Slannesh>Baseline 1-A.

Just saying the Warp is at the very least an infinite 1-A realm which the Chaos Gods embody to high degrees and Emperor fights them.

Tzeetch is basically the source of every hax in the verse and they are on a 1-A scale for him at least.

I thought lord English was barely above baseline as well?

And there's another statement about omnipresence for the emperor technically

The Wright Way said:
How potent is Tzeentch's Plot Hax? Because LE's is superior to other characters with 1-A plot hax.
Eh, rather baseline.

I mean if we take the statement of "authors" to be more than just the Chaos Gods then it would be above baseline but in any case he can nullify it.

Isn't Plot Manipulation passive? You really can't nullify a passuve ability, as it's already begun to work when the fight starts.

I see. Well I can see this on the profile. "Fate, Probability and Causality Manipulation (He has a passive control over the forces of inevitability, which make in sort that all outcomes, possibilities, and causality will answer him, to the point of being able to control everything that happens and can happens, even retroactively)"

Still curious as to why we make a distinction between the "anthropomorphic" version of Tzeentch and his "abstract uncaring self". Is it because of the stuff with Tzeentch and the Well of Eternity?

There's a difference between the omnipresent conceptual "true" forms of the chaos gods and like, the thing on the throne of skulls that skarbrand hurt

Back