• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Drakkon Additions

Gravity Manipulation: Creates gravity that breaks space and time

Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation: See above.

Size Manipulation: Grows to above megazord size

Power Nullification: Can strip rangers of their powers. His cracks in time prevent time travel

Limited Power Modification: His nullifiers warp powers

Power Bestowal: Can grant ranger powers

Physics Manipulation: Can manipulate the Morphing Grid, which is comparable to gravity and relativity in nature

Poison Manipulation: Poisoned Zordo

Resistance to Power Nullification: His troops, who have weaker versions of his own powers, can't have their powers nullified

Also likely knows Rita Repulsa's magic

Shown here

I suppose that most of this seems fine to add.

This seems fine, but it should be noted that his Power Nullification, and his resistance to it, works specifically on Power Rangers.

I don't think his resistance is only applicable to power rangers. His power null is though.

Also, his item travel null isn't power ranger specific, because it doesn't have anything to do with the morphing grid

Well do you have scans that show what they used was something different than what Drakkon used on them? Because from the scan it left me with the impression that they used the same technology.

They used the same technology, but that's like saying Superman can only absorb energy from the sun in his home universe. There's no reason to assume the resistance won't work anywhere else.

False equivalency. It was technology specifically used to strip Power Rangers from their powers, he probably modified himself to resist that specific technology there's no reason to assume he can redist every type of Power Nullification.

Ogbunabali said:
False equivalency. It was technology specifically used to strip Power Rangers from their powers, he probably modified himself to resist that specific technology there's no reason to assume he can redist every type of Power Nullification.
That's still a assumption. We already don't assume that resistance covers every type, as there are many types of nullification, which can be done through various means including actual nullification, power removal like the kind used here, or activation prevention. Drakkon would only have resistance to the second

Both are assumptions, it's just that I think mine makes more sense given the context. I'll rephrase that, Drakkon doesn't technically resist Power Nullification, he resist the technology used to specifically strip Power Rangers of their powers in the verse, and because of the way our wiki functions that falls under resistance to Power Nullification, although it should be noted that it resist that specific technology, not in general.

There's also no mention of him ever doing that, so we shouldn't assume that it occurs in that manner.

And IIRC Billy uses different technology from Drakkon and that was its first application against him, so him having found a counter to something he doesn't know about doesn't make sense.

Back