• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Beerus Revision

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ok so, one of my biggest problems with Beerus' profile is his Low 2-C rating. Why is he Low 2-C, this makes no sense, he can destroyed universe which means 3-A. But that 3-A rating is such a mega triple deluxe highball that it makes my eyeballs do a barrell roll. First of all, if Beerus was 3-A then how come a weakling like TIENSHINHAN survived his attack? If Berrus is 4D then it means that TIEN would be atomised and dead, this shows lack of logic in the guy who made Beerus' profile. :mad:

Next bit, if Beerus really is Low 2-C then why was Universe 7 not deaded when he clashed with SSJG GOKU!? If Beerus is 4D and a Low2-C then how can a normal human see him, heck all ANIME is 2D so every anime character should be 11-A dammit.

And why is SSJG Goku 3-A??! Beerus should have blown away a 3-A Goku by blinking at him with killing intent Low 2-C is infinitely stronger than 3-A, you Vs BATTLES Wiki guys are really not following your own rules 😡.
STOP WITH THE DBZ HIGHBALLING. 🤬

Clearly Beerus should be revised to 10-C, he is a cat and cats r weak. Superman could rekt Beerus with his eyes.

To add to my revision, if Beerus really is Low 2-C then they should make TIENSHINHAN a 1-A upgrade. Look, Tien is not bound by dimensional because he has never been affected by that, he can see Zeno who is confirmed to be an omnipotent Tier 0 character

Back