• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to review the It's A Wonderful Life special to see if the "I wish I never existed" hax really is causality manipulation or just time stuff.
How do you guys get your scans? Screen record and turn them into gifs?

The website I use is so slow 💀

image.png

Stealth Mastery or Spatial Manipulation?

The website I use is so slow 💀

image.png

Stealth Mastery or Spatial Manipulation?
Maybe both. It's not uncommon for toons to pop out of physical objects that wouldn't normally fit them. I've been looking for an umbrella term for it but spatial might work.

Maybe both. It's not uncommon for toons to pop out of physical objects that wouldn't normally fit them. I've been looking for an umbrella term for it but spatial might work.
You can add it on the phisilogy since its common

Would this be Below Average Intelligence for Taz? He lost to an animal

image.png
Taz should be Below Average in terms of regular intelligence but a Gifted Trickster since he's able to use cartoon physics in a masterful way, which requires a regular toon like Buster and Babs to go to school and learn how to use them properly over the course of several semesters.
Also maid do we have LS feats?
Yes. Plucky grabbed the infinite universe and used it to replace the one that had been sucked up. There are others with comparable feats. So we would have Infinite LS for everyone, I believe.

Taz should be Below Average in terms of regular intelligence but a Gifted Trickster since he's able to use cartoon physics in a masterful way, which requires a regular toon like Buster and Babs to go to school and learn how to use them properly over the course of several semesters.
Btw would Taz get Fear Inducement or Social Influencing? He does scare the shit out of everyone just by entering their area

Btw would Taz get Fear Inducement or Social Influencing? He does scare the shit out of everyone just by entering their area
Possibly Fear Inducement. It depends on how consistent this it, so for now, I would just go with Social Influencing. Many toons can use SI in downright supernatural ways. Just take a look at Yakko's section.

Possibly Fear Inducement. It depends on how consistent this it, so for now, I would just go with Social Influencing. Many toons can use SI in downright supernatural ways. Just take a look at Yakko's section.

Also what about Toons just standing mid air and only falling when they realize they should fall? Is that on the main page?

So I am gonna be the Taz guy?
So you aren't the Uncle G guy? JK lol
I'm going to review the It's A Wonderful Life special to see if the "I wish I never existed" hax really is causality manipulation or just time stuff.
You went from the 5th episode to the last episode to quickly🤯. I think it's the former
ACTORS CANON: Merrie Melodies Shorts and OG Looney Tunes Cartoons - - > Tiny Toon Adventures - - > Taz-Mania (Consistent with actors canon) - - - > Animaniacs - - - > Pinky and The Brain - - - > The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries (Doesn't contradict anything and supports evidence for a later connection) - - - > Freakazoid - - - > Space Jam (Consistently exists as a film in-universe but due to the "actors doing real stunts" stuff, physical feats from it are valid, but not skill feats) - - - > Looney Tunes: Back In Action (Consistent with the "actors" canon and even then, is revealed to be another in-universe film at the end that Daffy was tricked into acting in) - - - > Duck Dodgers (Consistent with actors canon. Can't find the episode just yet, but it's stated that Bugs Bunny turned down a cameo for this show) --- > Animaniacs 2020
I'm pretty sure Sylvester and Tweety falls under the actor canon aswell, I recall an episode getting interupted with Tweety in an actor room for a minute
Dimensional Storage?

And from what I can remember, Daffy and Sylvester can harm each other when they both found a golden egg to keep for themselves selfishly
That's true. A lot of the toons scale to the same High 3-A feats, and Buster can contend with Daffy, so it's hard to really imagine any LT characters who wouldn't scale to High 3-A. A lot of them are able to harm each other. It's only in terms of hax that there's more heavy scaling and Tier 1 stuff gets involved. Though, I do have a question on a matter I was considering while making the CRT.

Both Bugs Bunny and Yakko can interact with and grab the animator's paintbrush and stylus respectively, with the latter able to throw the animator into the cartoon with him through this. Both of these objects through this CRT are proposed to be 4-D. Would this make them both physically Low 1-C or are they selectively this through Dimensional Manipulation?

Both Bugs Bunny and Yakko can interact with and grab the animator's paintbrush and stylus respectively, with the latter able to throw the animator into the cartoon with him through this. Both of these objects through this CRT are proposed to be 4-D. Would this make them both physically Low 1-C or are they selectively this through Dimensional Manipulation?
Pretty sure that's just through Dimensional hax

Regarding Sylvester and looking through a canon post, there's this 1995 show called The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries. It has lots of recurring cameos (though only Bugs, Porky & Wile E. were excluded) and probably some stuff the duo, Hector & Granny may get for their profiles.

@GoGoPowerRanger, who I know from DBF and CSAP Wiki, is also making a Death Battle of Tom and Sylvester, so perhaps he can also help us.

Last edited:
Back