• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something that would be very important to the Gogo and Dodo profiles.

Their source of power comes from Wackyland and if they stay away from Wackyland long enough, their power depletes (Tiny Toon Adventures S1:E31 Saw and Toonsil)

I don't think it'd be that. I'd like to hear an argument for it, but I don't think that's quite it.

It's Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, and Subjective Reality. Coyote showed up in Calamity's thoughts, changing his daydream from dying to himself, and making himself real, although the latter may be a feat on Calamity's part.

I don't think it'd be that. I'd like to hear an argument for it, but I don't think that's quite it.

It's Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, and Subjective Reality. Coyote showed up in Calamity's thoughts, changing his daydream from dying to himself, and making himself real, although the latter may be a feat on Calamity's part.
Ooh I thought that was his kid version

Almost done with Season 1 (there are 50 episodes in just one season holy shit)... and I have to say, it's a lot harder than Animaniacs.

Tiny Toons is just... not as funny as Animaniacs, and the main cast are really no Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. I feel like they were just testing the waters with this cartoon and while it comes close to capturing the Looney Tunes charm, it only sometimes sticks the landing, which can sometimes make it a chore to sit through as opposed to Animaniacs that consistently lands, even in the reboot. It's not bad, it's just... a chore sometimes. And I still have 60 more to get through.

Almost done with Season 1 (there are 50 episodes in just one season holy shit)... and I have to say, it's a lot harder than Animaniacs.

Tiny Toons is just... not as funny as Animaniacs, and the main cast are really no Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. I feel like they were just testing the waters with this cartoon and while it comes close to capturing the Looney Tunes charm, it only sometimes sticks the landing, which can sometimes make it a chore to sit through as opposed to Animaniacs that consistently lands, even in the reboot. It's not bad, it's just... a chore sometimes. And I still have 60 more to get through.
How far are you on the show so far as of now? It does seem pretty long for something so short-lived

I was thinking this over in my head for a while now, and if we ever want Looney Tunes as a legitimate verse, I wanted to lay down some arguments.

• The Looney Tunes shorts and series as a whole do not have one specific creator. It is a collaborative project between several different animators without a specific person saying what is and what is not canon. The series as a whole is allowed to be loose within it's episodic nature with one general universe connecting it all together.
  • The Looney Tunes series is meta in nature and is connected via the Looney Tunes being consistently portrayed as actors in shorts that perform their own stunts and are sometimes acting with characters that don't even know they're also in the cartoon (Ex: Witch Hazel not being aware of the script in the comic posted earlier. Mr. Director not knowing he's in a cartoon in Animaniacs's "Hearts of Twilight". The plot twist of Back in Action being that Bugs tricked Daffy into staring in a film where he genuinely believed he was in danger). This would mean that skill feats, abilities, and physicals are valid. Adding onto the canonicity of this, in shows like Tiny Toons and Animaniacs, these cartoons are portrayed as things from the LT's past. They are things that have happened consistently in this universe given their nature as actors. And as long as they show evidence that they are connected to this "actors" canon, they are valid for being connected to the main universe.
  • Space Jam is generally accepted to be as "real" to Bugs and Daffy as a "Duck Dodgers" short. While they are playing characters in a story, and it is in a sense "canon", everyone involved including Michael Jordan (as stated in the Pinky and the Brain episode) saw it as just a movie. It didn't actually happen, there is no "Looney Tune Land", and all skill feats from this movie besides physical ones are not valid. The Looney Tunes don't really live in a hole at the center of the Earth. The Nerdlucks/Monstars beating Bugs is an anti-feat for literal plot-induced stupidity. They were all just acting.
  • In contrast, Space Jam 2, which has not been accepted as a "film" in the canon, and does not even follow any sort of canon on it's own, portraying the Looney Tunes as programs in a "Serververse", heavily contradicting the idea that they are actors living amongst humans in the 3D plane of existence, cannot even qualify for this. People may make an alternate profile for Bugs's Space Jam 2: A New Legacy self, but it will in no way scale to the canon.
  • With these guidelines, we can discern that the shorts, most of the spin-off shows, most of the movies, and the comics are all part of this "Actors" canon, with everything else being thrown into a miscellaneous pile for people to make alternate profiles for.

And as soon as we get this Toon Physiology shit done, we are gonna be SO back. Low 1-C Bugs. Look forward to it.

The feat looks kinda weird, so idk if it should scale to anyone really

Yeah, that's what I thought. I was just wondering what I could potentially get out of it, but the only thing that it really grants is High 3-A stuff being consistent in the verse.

Tiny Toons was definitely a mixed bag. The writing wasn't really that sharp and you could tell the writers were just finding their groove that they definitely had in Animaniacs, along with it being generally marketed to a younger audience (despite the edge still being present). But there are some gems in there and they genuinely do have a lot of fun with the animation, especially in the music video segments. Unfortunately, unlike Animaniacs, I wouldn't say there are any episodes that I would actually go back to besides the music videos. Still, I appreciate it for being where people like Paul Dini got his start, who would eventually go on to head shows like Batman The Animated Series of all things. Basically, I admire TTA for being where basically both Looney Tunes and the animation department in general made a major comeback in the television department, and inadvertently gave to the rise of some of my favorite media in general.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. The evaluation of Bugs's profile.

Regeneration (Mid-High. Eventually regenerated from being disintegrated, which he wasn't bothered by
We already have higher feats. This will be changed to Low Godly.

Plot Manipulation (Became the animator in Duck Amuck. If he's about to die or meet a bad end, he can cut the cartoon and escape. Can take control of the script and change the ending of an episode to make things go his way. Can easily exit the cartoon and function outside of it. Can identify and tell who the animator is and grab their utensils
Duck Amuck one is okay. So is the cartoon escape and comic script-writing. The first scanless example should be explained upon more in Dimensional Manipulation in Toon Physiology. The second scanless one isn't Plot Manipulation, it's Dimensional Manipulation and Cosmic Awareness.

No scans.

This is from New Looney Tunes, which wouldn't fit in the mainline canon.

Mind Control (Can hypnotize the opponent and can control them by plugging a console into their head. Can snap others out of mind control. His hypnosis can be used to make his victim think they're something else, take full control over them, even influence thephysical capabilities of them and its effects could last at least for hours. Successfully brainwashed Elmer, even after he made him nearly as smart as himself, despite the fact that Elmer was immune to the effects of a famous doctor's and Marvin's hypnosis. That same doctor could hypnotize Yosemite Sam, who can function without his brain. Marvin was able to hypnotize Speedy)
First scan is ok. Second scan doesn't count since it was a deleted scene. Comic scans are ok. The next scan is for New Looney Tunes which doesn't fit in the canon. Other comic scans are ok. The next one is just New Looney Tunes again. Third batch of comic scans are ok. Yosemite Sam's brain link is broken. We can't use video game scans.

No scan.

This is from some web toon. We don't know if it fits in the actors canon or not.

No scan.

BFR (Trapped Daffy in a video game. Sent Daffy and Elmer to the inside of a movie. Pulled out a rocket, locked Yosemite Sam to it, and sent him to the outside of the galaxy)
Comic scan is ok. Second link is broken. Third example has no scan.

This is from New Looney Tunes. Can't be used.

Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8. Will exist and not age as long as people still remember him and laugh at his cartoons; can regenerate from his injuries within a short timeframe. The Grim Rabbit doesn't want Bugs' soul anymore. Has erased his name off the Grim Rabbit's list. Implied to have given the devil some trouble before)
We have scans for the first and second examples now due to Toon Physiology. The Grim Rabbit examples are scanless and even then, that's from New Looney Tunes. Third scan doesn't prove anything.

Scan broken.

First link is broken. Second link is from a web toon. Third link is ok. Fourth link is ok.

Weapon Mastery (Very skilled in fencing, using guns and swordsmanship. He can shoot with incredible accuracy and perform elaborate trick shots involving the bullet ricocheting off multiple surfaces), Dream Manipulation, Dimensional Storage
No scans.
The first two links are broken. Third link is okay. Fourth link is from the Looney Tunes Show which takes place in a different canon.

No scan.
This is ok.
First one is from a crossover drug PSA. Can't be used. Second is ok. Third link is ok. Fourth one is from New Looney Tunes. Fifth one is from a video game. Sixth is from NLT can't be used. Seventh is ok.
Said hellfire wasn't said to be anything special.
This is ok.
First scan is broken. Second link is broken. Third link is broken. Fourth is from a commercial.
This is ok.
This is ok, but a scan from the actual Space Jam would be better since it was stated to have been a movie in-universe.
Immersion (Can enter mirror reflections, newspapers, TV channels and paintings. Can bring characters and objects from fictional works)
First link is broken. Second is from a commercial. Third link is from Back In Action, this is ok. Fourth and fifth links are ok.
This is just a link to a wiki page and I have collected better scans for this. I'm not sure what to say about the second one. As for the first, I don't believe it would grant Type 1 because he did it himself. I do think that he would have the power to give Aca Type 1 to Buster as the point of the wish was to show him how terrible life would be if he never existed.
This is ok.
Back In Action, this is ok.
No scan.
This is ok.
This is just SI.
These are ok.
Scan is broken.
This is from Rabbit's Run, which is not a part of the canon. Also this is just a still image.
First link is ok. Second, third, and fourth links are ok. Fifth link is broken. Rest of the links cannot be used because it's from New Looney Tunes.
This is ok but should be EE.
All links in the first sentence are valid but the last one seems like a stretch. Second sentence is ok. Third one is broken. Fourth is also broken. Fifth is from NLT. Sixth link is broken.
First two links are ok. Third link is broken. Fourth is ok.
This is ok.
First is ok. Second link is broken.
These are ok.
First is ok. Second link is broken.
Scanless.
Not sure if this counts.
This is from a video game.

Resistances:

Mind Manipulation (Quickly wore off Elmer's mind control)
Scan is broken.
This doesn't warrant resistance.
First scan is ok. Second is from a video game.
From NLT.
These are ok but we'll have to fix the grammar on this.
These are ok.
Links are broken.
From NLT.
First has no scan and the second and third don't warrant resistance.
No scans.

Super Rabbit:

All previous powers enhanced, plus Heat Vision, Super Breath, Solar Energy Absorption, BFR with Phantom Zone Projector, Size Manipulation with Size Ray
No scans.

Last edited:
I think the music video episodes are my favorites.
Same, I remember watching that a lot on my grandmother's old VHS player (especially "Istanbul, Not Constantinople"). Another on the list, "Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?"

Also, "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" had them asking Superman to get his own video, and guess what came out a few years later from the same crew? (after the Caped Crusader; this is not obviously canon, just felt like bringing it up by latter's mention)

Last edited:
Back