• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Discussion Thread

Scratch out eventually.

Also which feat?
Hudson's feat.

I liked this chapter too. Daniel finally got UI like I said weeks ago and we have finally have comfirmation that all his talent comes from him and not the second body. The downside thing is that we only saw a little of UI OG Daniel. He seemed to have some control now over UI. Also, he avoided all of Jichang's chops (Jichang entered heat mode) and was countering at every single moment. Hope we get more UI Daniel in the future and IA attacks.

Next chapter will have lore and hopefully we even get mentions of the fight.

Also shouldn't Daniel's profile be updated? He needs also like 3 more new keys in his Current OG self apart from base.

Hudson's feat.

I liked this chapter too. Daniel finally got UI like I said weeks ago and we have finally have comfirmation that all his talent comes from him and not the second body. The downside thing is that we only saw a little of UI OG Daniel. He seemed to have some control now over UI. Also, he avoided all of Jichang's chops (Jichang entered heat mode) and was countering at every single moment. Hope we get more UI Daniel in the future and IA attacks.

Next chapter will have lore and hopefully we even get mentions of the fight.

Also shouldn't Daniel's profile be updated? He needs also like 3 more new keys in his Current OG self apart from base.
Feat - The recalc? I want to see the shockwave one be calced tho along with the new one from Jichang swinging his fist and summoning a massive shockwave

PTJ verse is undergoing a rework and tbh I'm too busy to do a lot in one go right now. It'll take me more months before I'm officially free enough to do it all in one go. I already started work on my blogs though

The changes have been accepted (with maybe the speed discussion still pending) though.

I think that we should keep the high tiers in high hypesronic+ range, but like remove 95% of the people who scale to it

Someone else needs to fix speed. I want it to stay supersonic+- and at least hypersonic for high tiers. But, i’m done dealing with the speed as every feat I calc is seen as inconsistent inverse.

Someone else needs to fix speed. I want it to stay supersonic+- and at least hypersonic for high tiers. But, i’m done dealing with the speed as every feat I calc is seen as inconsistent inverse.
It's gonna stay supersonic imo, but there's just too much anti-feats for anything higher. Even latest chapter of Manager Kim rn has guns being still a threat especially with how Hansoo dealt with saving the daughter from a gun.

Yeah but honestly this doesn't really nerf anyone from the old era. It would be more buffing their younger keys
Right now lookism needs low and high tier feats for the page. Idk where to put low tiers as they are different in each ptj series. In manager kim normal humans throwing a mug can crack walls.

Right now lookism needs low and high tier feats for the page. Idk where to put low tiers as they are different in each ptj series. In manager kim normal humans throwing a mug can crack walls.
Which scene was that? Cause yeah that's way above the mooks of the normal people in Lookism, but most of the mooks have a general "human level" unless you're named.

Ngl im done with lookism verse. Just due to 0 of my calcs being eval’d, even after asking dozens of times from multiple people over awhile. I have so many backed up calcs for ptj it’s stupid.

Apparently a younger Goo wrecked Jincheol with a watch strap, does that change the scaling at all?
Not really. I think we generally agreed on the scaling before of the God tiers. The fights not over yet so we might even see something more.

But damn I hope Goo stays winning even if I love Jincheol. You should check out the fight

Not really. I think we generally agreed on the scaling before of the God tiers. The fights not over yet so we might even see something more.

But damn I hope Goo stays winning even if I love Jincheol. You should check out the fight
I've just caught up on Viral Hit/How To Fight, reading through Manager Kim's next on my list after I finish making 1252 calcs for the chapters of Jungle Juice S2 that just came out.

It was so good!
Loved how Daniel copied Jichang and respected him. We even had previous chapter saying he could copy Gen 1 now. Logan got negged! So satisfying.
It was a long time coming. Just overall glad with it and I think honestly the moment Daniel could pull off Invisible Attacks somewhat on Heat Mode was the moment he was already Gen 1 level

I've just caught up on Viral Hit/How To Fight, reading through Manager Kim's next on my list after I finish making 1252 calcs for the chapters of Jungle Juice S2 that just came out.
Eyyy- I should also catch up with JJ but I really wanna let it stack and too busy with dnd and Baldur's gate 3. But yeah Viral Hit is something else. S2 isn't necessary but I'm fine with it

It was a long time coming. Just overall glad with it and I think honestly the moment Daniel could pull off Invisible Attacks somewhat on Heat Mode was the moment he was already Gen 1 level
The implications that Gun trained him so as to make him the perfect body and can copy Gen 1 seems he is on the road to be like his second body. Invisible attacks seem to be difficult but yeah true. Imagine when he can copy everything of Gen 1 to 100%. Scary thought.

I think big daniel will get nerf and will be defeated by og daniel but who knows maybe big daniel will solo all of the workers and allied combined alone

The implications that Gun trained him so as to make him the perfect body and can copy Gen 1 seems he is on the road to be like his second body. Invisible attacks seem to be difficult but yeah true. Imagine when he can copy everything of Gen 1 to 100%. Scary thought.
Hey we're about to find out next chapter or few on who's better now lol. UI vs UI soon.

I am hearing a rumor that eli will die in this arc is that true?
Tbh I hope Small Daniel loses, but I want him to win. Also yeah there's rumors of Eli dying because of PTJ's words on a video

Hey we're about to find out next chapter or few on who's better now lol. UI vs UI soon.

Tbh I hope Small Daniel loses, but I want him to win. Also yeah there's rumors of Eli dying because of PTJ's words on a video
Personally I believe if UI vs UI happens (we will be sure in the next 2 chapters) then a twist will happen too. I don't think the author will make it one sided now that Daniel has grown so much.

Back