• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Discussion Thread

Looksim 420 to 422 buffs I'm listing here for convenience.

Yuseong (No profile dang)

• Instinctive Action+ Supernatural Willpower - Defended Eugen/Yoojin despite being frankly unconscious.
  • Statistical Amplification/Empowerment - By his brother being hurt or when he finds a strong enemy. Also when he starts laughing
  • Resistance to Analytical Prediction - Johan notes that his posture is a mess but his attacks keep hitting him anyway. Jake also had this issue with him
Power Copy
  • Managed to copy Manager Kim's C&C which Kim notes to be not understandable or mimickable. Yet Johan is able to do this just fine. This will easily scale to Johan, Daniel, Charles Choi
  • Power Copying should be noted to copy the physical state of his enemy being possible. However if the gap is too high, he is limited to 10 to 15 seconds. Likely dependent on the enemy and if the gap is massive.
Johan
  • Johan gets Supernatural Willpower for being able to attack Eugene one last time

Last edited:
Oh sweet. It's an old feat but do you think this can keep up?

TzaPRsB.png

Vasco got tricked into pulling the steel bars open. Scales handily with Logan Lee whom Original Daniel Park fought.
There's a calculator for that I used in my calc here- you need the tensile strength of steel, the height of the bars which will become the die opening, the diameter of the bars which will become the sheet thickness, and the bend length, which will be equal to the steel bar diameter since the bars have a circular cross-section, and the bend will be over the entire width of the bar.

Also it needs to all be in US units, so PSI for tensile strength and everything else in inches. Then multiply by 2 because 2 bars were bent.

Also I just got spoiled since I'm a free LINE reader but that's on me for reading LINE's translation

Where do you all scale lookism characters below chapter 324? Small Building for fighting unserious SMK? It could be an upgrade to taehoon cause the fact that johan could performed multiple fighting techniques of taekwondo mean his fight with him lasted for who knows how long and even called him "someone who really knows how to kick"
so 9B or 9A?

Where do you all scale lookism characters below chapter 324? Small Building for fighting unserious SMK? It could be an upgrade to taehoon cause the fact that johan could performed multiple fighting techniques of taekwondo mean his fight with him lasted for who knows how long and even called him "someone who really knows how to kick"
so 9B or 9A?
Johan doesn't have to fight people to copy their techniques- so we don't know if Johan and Taehoon necessarily scale to each other

so 9B or 9A?

Likely 9B even with that in mind

Johan doesn't have to fight people to copy their techniques- so we don't know if Johan and Taehoon necessarily scale to each other
Not only that but there's a possibility he steamrolled Taehoon. Viral Hit members are strong but they're like mid tier of PTJ verse at most when compared to Lookism. Remain did say there's some calcs for them currently waiting to be accepted.

Not only that but there's a possibility he steamrolled Taehoon. Viral Hit members are strong but they're like mid tier of PTJ verse at most when compared to Lookism. Remain did say there's some calcs for them currently waiting to be accepted.
Baek was screwed when he had a gun pointed at him meanwhile Fat Daniel's Transonic...

They obviously fight no one in HTW could utilize all his kicking techniques except for hobin sooooo are you saying he watched both of them fight each other? That takes more a lot of assumption than saying he faught taehoon

Baek was screwed when he had a gun pointed at him meanwhile Fat Daniel's Transonic...
No one in PTJ verse could dodge a bullet in close distance that's physically impossible

And my question is not ch324 above or so, you all being ass competitive for no reason

Realistically no one in PTJ verse should be above subsonic it's physically doesn't make any sense for them to be speed of sound and such (It may become true in Quest Supreme and maybe even way way higher than that due to it's lore but to lookism, life as a loser and HTW it's impossible) since most bullet dodging from SMK series are through aim dodging even samdak who is possibly stronger than jincheol (and SMK) could not dodge a bullet without looking at the trigger

That's why I'm still very hesitant on letting PTJ verse stay on their current speed levels. But too busy to deal with it and speed calcs are too weird for me.
Realistically no one in PTJ verse should be above subsonic it's physically doesn't make any sense for them to be speed of sound and such (It may become true in Quest Supreme and maybe even way way higher than that due to it's lore but to lookism, life as a loser and HTW it's impossible) since most bullet dodging from SMK series are through aim dodging even samdak who is possibly stronger than jincheol (and SMK) could not dodge a bullet without looking at the trigger
Yeah... Gonna admit, the speed calcs have some problemsTM- and that's not getting into Transonic Early Hobin, or High Hypersonic Current Hobin

Projectile/Attack interception calcs can be weird given they assume the interceptor only started moving after the frame the projectile/attack is shown

I will say that other verses have similar things where characters have faster speeds than they should logically have, but Lookism is both "not overwhelmingly fast" and also "not realistically fast". I think at best the top tiers can reach that "Bullet punch"

Jesus christ 428 was beautiful. I feel like it's clever but also saddening.

But I guess the gang's safe now I hope. Technically they hit him a couple of times

Daniel Park has a perfect body so he is superior ¯\(ツ)
That reason are wacky as hell tbh, when it was strongly implied that having a perfect physique doesn't automatically mean a superiority over to those who doesn't. It's still possible for an individual to surpass him in a certain aspects like for example: Tom Lee, he possibly possesses a physical strength that no one in the series could rival, not even the legends. While Gapryoung & Jame Lee possibly possesses a skill and strength that can rival if not top Daniel fighting skills & physical strength.

Small Building level (Greater than Manager Kim,

wait when is daniel above manager kim? Kim didn`t fight anyone at full power. Their fight was interupted and he never fought him after that
That reason are wacky as hell tbh, when it was strongly implied that having a perfect physique doesn't automatically mean a superiority over to those who doesn't. It's still possible for an individual to surpass him in a certain aspects like for example: Tom Lee, he possibly possesses a physical strength that no one in the series could rival, not even the legends. While Gapryoung and Jame Lee possibly has a skill that can rival or even top his martial skills and physical strength.
I'd say this was fair and shouldn't have counted.

Regular Daniel Park in his true form or even Heat Mode isn't perfect and was being overwhelmed by Taesoo Ma. However Taesoo Ma is frankly on a higher tier than anyone expected.

Gapryonng is fantastic but has too little feats and James Lee is definitely a god tier. That said Tom Lee we also don't have a clear knowledge of how strong he is. Personally I feel like him, Manager Kim (and possibly the other dads) and James Lee are at the very tip top. Gun and Goo would be slightly below Tom Lee but they could've gotten stronger now. In this case UI Daniel is a credible threat to Goo and Gun (Having broken their arm and UI Daniel falling unconscious due to time limit). There are 'better' in some ways against UI Daniel, but UI Daniel capitalizes on everything.

Also the strongest 9A feat for Lookism is Vasco's feat that he did casually, yet James Lee was fine shaking it off. So it's reasonable to scale Daniel to that.

TLDR

Yeah formerly, but Vasco buffed everyone up.

Gun and Goo would be slightly below Tom Lee but they could've gotten stronger now.
I remember this statement from lookism tbut it's highly possible that he wasn't referring to their physical strength but on overalls fighting capabilities which includes speed, endurance, and martial arts ...I mean even though SmK are physically way weaker than Tom Lee he is still overpowering him through skills.

Minor Objection, the set-up for Vasco breaking the wrecking ball was clearly his Compressed Low-Kick, which is Forbidden Move No. 3- with Brekdak's Forbidden Moves getting stronger the lower the number. (Images)
I keep forgetting the numbers part. Anyway yeah disregard casualness. Should still be scaleable

I remember this statement from lookism tbut it's highly possible that he wasn't referring to their physical strength but on overalls fighting capabilities which includes speed, endurance, and martial arts ...I mean even though SmK are physically way weaker than Tom Lee he is still overpowering him through skills.
Eh he's close on his level. With some wires he can redirect and hurt Tom Lee after all. A degree of closeness is needed for that

Eh he's close on his level. With some wires he can redirect and hurt Tom Lee after all. A degree of closeness is needed for that
That's the funny thing about PTJ verse lol strong characters here can still be damage by someone physically weaker than them, but, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are close or equal on footing... well i guess it's not entirely weird considering they still have a normal human flesh and it's also how it works on real world. In here you can still hurt and damage someone way bigger and stronger than you, but like i said above... Also SmK wires is an outlier, it's no different than a Gun and i personally believe he is unbeatable with it.

That's the funny thing about PTJ verse lol strong characters here can still be damage by someone physically weaker than them, but, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are close or equal on footing... well i guess it's not entirely weird considering they still have a normal human flesh and it's also how it works on real world. In here you can still hurt and damage someone way bigger and stronger than you, but like i said above... Also SmK wires is an outlier, it's no different than a Gun and i personally believe he is unbeatable with it.

Like when hostel teamed up to harm Gun? Fair, but it's also landing lucky hits and so. It's still a matter of how somehow teamups help elevate the power level of some immensely. I mean look at Justin and Chuck. Or max and Derek

And nah. Even without wires Kim was keeping up and harming

Tbf it's also how it works in other anime similar to PTJ verse, like for example COTE and TR.
COTE? Not all rules apply to both verses tho.

Like when hostel teamed up to harm Gun? Fair, but it's also landing lucky hits and so. It's still a matter of how somehow teamups help elevate the power level of some immensely. I mean look at Justin and Chuck. Or max and Derek
There is so many examples of this and SmK series also has this (idk the dude name) but that dude who kidnapped SmK daughter punched SmK on his face and it twisted and a scratched mark appeared after it.
And nah. Even without wires Kim was keeping up and harming
Yes i know, the first point i made is towards this and not the wires.
COTE? Not all rules apply to both verses tho.
Yes they still can be harm by someone weaker than them if they didn't properly block it with their hands

There is so many examples of this and SmK series also has this (idk the dude name) but that dude who kidnapped SmK daughter punched SmK on his face and it twisted and a scratched mark appeared after it.

Yes i know, the first point i made is towards this and not the wires.

Yes they still can be harm by someone weaker than them if they didn't properly block it with their hands
Hm, fair enough. In that case I think this would be vital on adjusting the whole scaling thing. Wanna have a hand on that? Scaling is still being finalized, but we can clarify some stuff too.

Edit - I'd like to hear the examples though and check each one out

Edit - What chapter is that?

Last edited:
Edit - I'd like to hear the examples though and check each one out
Jerry vs Huseong, Goo vs Weaker Johan, Mandeok vs Zack, Gun vs Workers and many more. Their fights is the evidence that being able to harm them =/ doesn't necessarily mean you are equal or close to their physical level.

It changes when they felt pain from it,
but if not ^^^
Edit - What chapter is that?
Chapter 29 - 30

Last edited:
Jesus christ 428 was beautiful. I feel like it's clever but also saddening.

But I guess the gang's safe now I hope. Technically they hit him a couple of times
It was and the punch was well deserved. The cockyness of DG really got on my nerves. However now I want the Trio to train again. Especially Daniel to reach or get close to James' and Gun's lvl with his real body. After almost 430 its gets a bit frustrating that our guys can not touch Gun and the others. Gen 2 needs to step up.

Last edited:
Back