• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jihan Yu vs Vasco

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time, neither character has knowledge of their opponent's skills.
  • Jihan has his optional equipment.
  • Post-Timeskip Key Vasco
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Jihan AP: 12.7 Megajoules, higher with Mind Control
  • Vasco AP: 3.6 Megajoules, higher with Heat Mode (Scaled to this feat.)
  • Both start in base form and can activate Mind Control/Heat Mode as the fight goes on.

Jihan’s advantages:

• AP, Range & Intelligence advantage. (Offence Advantage)
  • Better Martial Arts & Weapon Mastery. (H2H Advantage)
  • Acrobatics. (Mobility Advantage)
  • Self Mind Manipulation & Statistics Amplification with Mind Control.

Vasco’s advantages:
  • MASSIVE LS advantage. (Class 5, Jihan is between Athletic to low Peak Human at best for now.)
  • Supernatural Willpower Damage Reduction and Hight Pain Tolerance. (Defence Advantage)
  • Fear Inducement. (Hax Advantage) [Note: Won't effect Jihan once Mind Control is used since Vasco's fear inducement is Social Influensing not Supernatural. Once Mind Control is active Jihan isn't effected by things like social standings and hierarchies, he becomes a madman obsessed with fighting for the sake of winning.]
  • Empowerment & Statistics Amplification with Heat Mode.

Jihan (1): @DeltaStriker22,
Vasco (2): @chumiminjo, @Ciruno_Fortes_(COB),
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Vasco actually scales lower lol. That was post training Hudson. But there's also the possibility of the calc I just linked to be wrong so this one might be safer (though also has comments) or this

But that's about a x12 AP advantage or arguably 6. I think Jihan oneshots actually

Vasco actually scales lower lol. That was post training Hudson. But there's also the possibility of the calc I just linked to be wrong so this one might be safer (though also has comments) or this
Shouldn't he atleast scale to this?
But that's about a x12 AP advantage or arguably 6. I think Jihan oneshots actually
There's a similar LS gap in Vasco's favour. Jihan(for now) is low peak human at best that's 227 kg, Vasco is class 5. That's a 11x advantage.

Shouldn't he atleast scale to this?

There's a similar LS gap in Vasco's favour. Jihan(for now) is low peak human at best that's 227 kg, Vasco is class 5. That's a 11x advantage.
Huh I somehow missed that on the calc list. Nvm then, still an advantage on Jihan.

But also yeah that's fair yikes.

I feel like this might come down to stamina since I feel like Vasco's go to against more skilled fighters is to take a hit and grab them and hit them hard. His LS advantage might actually make it more possible despite the AP since the moment he grabs them they can't usually escape unless they're stronger. Leaning Vasco for now

Huh I somehow missed that on the calc list. Nvm then, still an advantage on Jihan.

But also yeah that's fair yikes.
Alright, updated the new AP on the the OP.
I feel like this might come down to stamina since I feel like Vasco's go to against more skilled fighters is to take a hit and grab them and hit them hard. His LS advantage might actually make it more possible despite the AP since the moment he grabs them they can't usually escape unless they're stronger. Leaning Vasco for now
Jihan has his optional equipment(Two Crowbars) which should help him keep his distance. To be able to grab Jihan he'll have to get rid of his wepons first. If Vasco tries to grab the weapons Jihan will notice his experience and better intelligence and take counter measures to try and attack him while keeping his distance. Plus, Jihan having acrobatics making grabbing him even harder.

Another thing to note is Mind Control. It doesn't just boost his stats to the next level(he basically one shotted someone he couldn't even damage by hitting in the solar plexus by activating it), it also completely changes his fighting style from something like Vasco himself to something similar to Eli Jang. That change in battle tactics will surely catch vasco offguard, letting Jihan get a couple extra hits.

Alright, updated the new AP on the the OP.

Jihan has his optional equipment(Two Crowbars) which should help him keep his distance. To be able to grab Jihan he'll have to get rid of his wepons first. If Vasco tries to grab the weapons Jihan will notice his experience and better intelligence and take counter measures to try and attack him while keeping his distance. Plus, Jihan having acrobatics making grabbing him even harder.

Another thing to note is Mind Control. It doesn't just boost his stats to the next level(he basically one shotted someone he couldn't even damage by hitting in the solar plexus by activating it), it also completely changes his fighting style from something like Vasco himself to something similar to Eli Jang. That change in battle tactics will surely catch vasco offguard, letting Jihan get a couple extra hits.
Forgot to respond, nice nice, and ooh that's fair. I still think it would only delay the inevitable since I feel like Daniel can take some hits. But it's gonna be even closer of a fight in that case

Jihan has a 3.5x AP advantage.
Vasco has a 4x LS advantage.
Jihan has better offence while Vasco has better defence...

I'm incon for now.

Well, looks like no one else is voting so I'll start.
I'm voting Jihan for better AP, range, intelligence, acrobatics and the ability to widen the AP gap even more with Mind Control.

Back