• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plot: SpongeBobs grandma has passed and he's been mourning for a long time. He wakes up one night to a mysterious sound in his library. He goes to check it out to see a photo album of his has fallen. There's a strange note looking out and he sees the following message. "If you yourself cannot release, then it will come to take a piece"

Both are 9-B

Battle takes place in SpongeBobs pineapple

In-character

Look-See: 1

Spongebob: 4

Spongebob constantly resists possession and whatnot. There was one episode where his brain was transferred in a robot that was designed to follow everything Plankton instructed but he shrugged it off.

OK, how many people does that work on at once? If it only works on one person at a time then Look-See Mindhaxxes due to his better Mindhax.

I've just noticed that all of Look-See's finished matches have been with characters from horror games/scary movies. (And then there's Spongebob)

Soupywolf5 said:
I've just noticed that all of Look-See's finished matches have been with characters from horror games/scary movies. (And then there's Spongebob)
Thought it'd be more interesting than putting him up against Jason Vorhees or Pinhead

Thought it'd be more interesting than putting him up against Jason Vorhees or Pinhead

Who you callin' Pinhead?

What's the worst thing he's survived?

Also, there should be more profiles for Crypt Tv monsters.

The thing he got his regen from was regrowing his hand after it was bitten off by the TELOS (Which fits the description for Low-Mid)

The brute should get a profile as well. I'm listening to some stories about him and he should qualify for a 9-B Level.

And the two I listed would probably also be 9-B for fighting Non-Canon (I think) Look-See (And iirc both of them actually damaged him pretty badly)

Yeah, his consciousness is located inside his brain. That's the main reason I'm trying to find out how Look-Sees mind hax works.

If he conscious was located inside his Brain, he wouldnt be able to work fine without it, which he has on several occasions. Also why he can regen his brain after destruction on it. Cause even if he is vaporized to dust, he can still talk and is fully conscious and functional, plus his natural resistance. Which no, it didn't work on just one person at a time. It worked on more, and Spongebob can laugh it off.

I kinda dismissed it not working because of how inconsistent it is, some episodes he doesnt need it to function yet in some episodes he needs it function

Back