• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look-See vs Michael Myers (Thorn)

Despite the likely AP advantage that Myers holds, it's my personal opinion that he is a perfect victim for the Look-See, actually falling into his little motto quite well. It can use its different haxes to preject imagery to Myers of his sister, or even Lauren, his focus for the majority of the Halloween franchise. And the Look-See's teleportation allows him to stay just out of reach of Myers if he tries an offensive. But, the biggest problem for the Look-See is Michael's Regen and pain resilience. He has suffered through a lot seemingly lethal incidents and still remained to continue his killing spree. However, I think that, eventually, the Look-See may end up pulling an Episode 2 on him and decapitate him, which technically was how Lauren was finally able to put Myers down for good in H20. So, voting the YouTube creepypasta.

Winner: Look-See

Look-see take this, while Michael is much more durable ( See how it get injury after get stabbed in the head) and his regen and pain resistance help Michael survive longer. Look-see mindhax will be a pain for Michael to handle.

While Myers is pretty durable, I think look see has this, since he can teleport and can close a kill pretty fast. He was able to appear in front of an officer with the flicker of a candle. Also we've seen him pull off decapitations in mere seconds as well as a vertical bisection. I think he could most likely overtask Michael's durability.

Well, Michael did almost kill the Look-See if a Predator didn't step in to blast him to smithereens. But I digress.

Well speed doesn't matter when he can stop time and Michael wouldn't qualify for infinite speed, and hax leans this heavily to look-see voting for LS here easily durability isn't a factor to a hax stomp lel

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Well speed doesn't matter when he can stop time and Michael wouldn't qualify for infinite speed, and hax leans this heavily to look-see voting for LS here easily durability isn't a factor to a hax stomp lel
I agree with this comment, unless you literally have infinite durability, it's gonna be hard to beat them speed hax.

Shouldn't be a stomp cause in character LS doesn't start off with a time stop. That could be enough time for Mikey to stomp in his head or chush his body.

Not really. Even if it was, it'd be baseline AFAIK, so even if it tried to knife, Mike would realize it eventually, and having durability higher than his AP by leaps and bounds, I doubt Look-See's actually gonna get at him at all.

That using Jason Voorhees will make this a fairer fight, but that's my opinion.

Ok then, I will make another thread. Also was wondering what exactly do causing certain injures on humans teir? I know it is said crushing a adult skull is 9-B, but what about punching through a chest, ripping off a guy's arms, decapitating someone with pure force, etc.

Decapitating someone with pure brute force, like say, a karate chop, is Wall level, as much as I've heard here.

Ripping a person's arms of, I don't know. But it seems that Look-See might have done it with its teeth or something, in which case, it really wouldn't leat to much.

Punching through a chest is Wall level, I think.

Snapping necks with enough force to break all the bones in the neck, twist the muscles and sever all the nerves and blood vessels is also Wall level if you do this in a rapid moment like say, with a casual one-armed twist or bend or karate chop.

Actually Look-See has shown those types of feats (They are in his AP section). Also I would say he doesn't do it with his teeth, in fact the only time he uses his teeth isn't even on crypt Tv, it is on an episode of Super Power Beat Down when he "fights" Micheal Myers. Also the ripping off of limbs and the decaptitations take only a matter of seconds, so doesn't really matter weither it is with his hands or teeth though it is more likely his hands as he is shown using them more anyway.

Oh well, they wouldn't really enter high enough to get past Mike's durability.

Back