• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look-See vs Michael Myers (Thorn)

He can't teleport the same, he can't heal nearly the same, he can't possibly stop the hax stomp and he does not have higher AP and if he does it's not by that much that it would make a diffrence

LS negs

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, combined with the fact that LS only spams time stop to torture his victims and with Mike's Low-Mid regen, Mike might actually have it.

Not even close if Michael Mysers get's decapitated or a neckwarped neck snap it's a gg

Michael can't deal with none of LS' other hax anyway time stop basically means gg within itself

also this is a blitz on LS's behalf

and lastly death comes to MM via hax versitality and intellect. tbh

Starter Pack said:
Despite the likely AP advantage that Myers holds, it's my personal opinion that he is a perfect victim for the Look-See, actually falling into his little motto quite well. It can use its different haxes to preject imagery to Myers of his sister, or even Lauren, his focus for the majority of the Halloween franchise. And the Look-See's teleportation allows him to stay just out of reach of Myers if he tries an offensive. But, the biggest problem for the Look-See is Michael's Regen and pain resilience. He has suffered through a lot seemingly lethal incidents and still remained to continue his killing spree. However, I think that, eventually, the Look-See may end up pulling an Episode 2 on him and decapitate him, which technically was how Lauren was finally able to put Myers down for good in H20. So, voting the YouTube creepypasta.

Winner: Look-See
Michael Myers in the Thorn Timeline is completely controlled by Thorn so the images of Laurie (I'm guessing you meant her) wouldn't affect him at all. Also H20 is completely separate.

My apologies. I'm fairly certain that the keys weren't really separated until after I made that post, and I also have no idea about the uniquities of the Thorn timeline as compared to the H20 timeline.

Soundofmastery706 said:
Michael Myers in the Thorn Timeline is completely controlled by Thorn so the images of Laurie (I'm guessing you meant her) wouldn't affect him at all. Also H20 is completely separate.
I don't think you know what Thorn is because if so you wouldn't have made this comment

NoStarter Pack said:
My apologies. I'm fairly certain that the keys weren't really separated until after I made that post, and I also have no idea about the uniquities of the Thorn timeline as compared to the H20 timeline.
No you were right

If Thorn was really some omniscient curse he wouldn't be getting constantly tricked by mere humans, also on top of this Thorn's soul purpose is to kill it's/host family so it would dramatically effect him more than H2o Timeline would anyway

Back