• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Localization: Titan (Moon of Saturn)" (Also, "localization"? Like 4Kids & Funimation do for anime by dubbing them into English & making them suitable for audiences of countries the anime aren't originally from?)

Can either of them breathe in Titan's atmosphere? Or survive prolongedly there?

Imaginym said:
"Localization: Titan (Moon of Saturn)" (Also, "localization"? Like 4Kids & Funimation do for anime by dubbing them into English & making them suitable for audiences of countries the anime aren't originally from?)
Can either of them breathe in Titan's atmosphere? Or survive prolongedly there?
So I'm going to change the location to Amazon or Titan (Moon of Saturn) of MCU.

I feel so bad. I hadn't looked at the profiles when I initially posted here, & neglected to inform you.

Yoshikage Kira is 10-A on his own, 8-B with his Stand.

Zeref Dragneel....

Tier: High 6-C | At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A

Zeref is well in excess of what Kira can harm, unless Soul Manipulation is supposed to let Kira get around that.

And Zeref himself, even in Base, has Telekinesis, Time Stop, Death Manipulation, Teleportation, Type 4 Immortality.

How is Kira supposed to win here? Would it be OOC for Zeref to Teleport to Kira & punch him? Because given the tier difference, he'd likely oneshot.

Zeref Instantly Death murders Kira the Second he gets Near, not to mention Zeref Has Immortality and Soul Resistance

I saw the loneliness part in the title and I immediately thought Noire LOL.

Anyways, Zeref due to resisting soul **** and he kills Kira with a touch.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Zeref Instantly Death murders Kira the Second he gets Near, not to mention Zeref Has Immortality and Soul Resistance
Well, but Kira's bombs are capable of destroying both body and soul (as happened to Shigechi and Rohan [though this was only killed in another time line]), ie he has Existence Erasure, although he has not this in his profile, later I will do a CRT on this.

I mean Zeref could likely sense and dodge Killer Queen, he knew exactly where Mavis was, and what she was saying, when he could neither hear nor see her, as well his Time Rewind works similarly to Crazy Diamond, so even if somehow he got caught off guard and got bombed, he could just rewind time on himself and be fine again, Not to Mention his Death Predation which has a huge area of effect and would kill Kira Instantly, I don't believe Kira has anything that can give him the win here

As far as I remember Crazy Diamond was only able to restructure Shinobu because this had not been totally destroyed or erased by one of the Stray Cat bubbles and there were still pieces left for Crazy Diamond to be able to restructure Shinobu but from what I remember Time Rewind of Zeref only grants him Mid-High Regen and Kira with one of his bombs is capable of totally destroying both body and soul (remember what happened to Shigechi or Rohan [in another timeline]) or use the Sheer Heat Attack against Zeref (although I do not remember another use of this without being chasing the target by the heat [and that's also why I thought of putting Zeref to fight Kira instead of Natsu...])

I still give the win to Zeref, One punch or ranged Attack and Kira explodes, I don't think he can beat Zeref

I mean, Kira defeated Super Perfect Cell on another Thread, even Cell having: far better range, vastly AP and Top Dura, Low-High Regenerationn, and SBA to make Cell be able to touch and see the Killer Queen, so I thought it might be an interesting game, but I'll add the votes counted now.

No, it was not BS. It's vaporization + soul erasure + meters away. It's literally in favor of Kira. But since there's no specification of how long is the starting range, I can't vote.

Turning Zeref into a bomb and making him explode

How does that kill someone with Mid High again?

Also Zeref hax stomps Cell to utter oblivion without the AP gap so that's not a great example

@Gargoyle One

Just let this discussion die, because I realized that this is a bad idea ... or will I change FH Zeref to Acnologia Human SBT?

Back