• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LOL Dark Star / Cosmic Court Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to just go ahead with the changes Monarch. You've said all that you needed to, and the changes have generally been accepted. You're not going to get much more done other than make a new thread after filling this one up with debates with Weekly over already established points.

Regis I know more than anyone that you would loooooove to see me banned but please stop trying to support monarch strongarming this thread before its done

Also , they DO have reasons to not accomplish them immediately, hell Jhin even says he activly chooses to not do so even though he's entirely capable of doing everything instantly

That's Jhin.

It's not Karma, Malphite, Jarvan, Mordekaiser, Cho'Gath, Karma, Kha'Zix, Varus

Oh, they scale in motivations and personalities do they? They all have Jhin's obsession with art that makes him decide he'd rather wipe out stars and planets bit by bit instead of taking out the galaxy all at once?

Except they clearly don't have the same personalities.

Enough is enough, I'm making the changes.

Also if you don't present better evidence for their higher dimensional existence / manipulation than:

"It's as if…" There was no easy way for Kayn to describe it. The quantum traces were bizarre. It was as though a piece of another reality, another spatial dimension altogether, had intersected briefly with this mountain on Ionan, negated it utterly, and left this void behind like an empty wound.

A wound that crackled with a residue of the otherness that had made it.

Then I'm removing that too, because this is not higher dimensional existence, this is just the scythe being from another universe and erasing what it slashes through.

Peaceful advice here @WB, don't do anything that you will regret later. Take your time, get all the scans you need and make the thread again but with enough proof so this doesn't happen again.

WeeklyBattles said:
Regis I know more than anyone that you would loooooove to see me banned but please stop trying to support monarch strongarming this thread before its done
it practically is? if you're so adamant on rejecting the changes simply wait for the changes to be implemented then make another crt revising those changes at a later date and see how that goes. sounds easy and simple enough

you're not exactly helping anyone with this kind of behaviour

Also, i agree with the mosto of the dark stars getting a downgrade for low tiers, however, just by Thresh downgrade while the most important scan about him is unavainable just cuz a site error, is unworthy.

Everyone here as always see that proof of thresh being capable of erasing all of existence, so i'm against Thresh in a tier lower than 2-A.

Plus, @Monarch Laciel, even you had a strong arguments for the most darkstar in lower tiers, you have no strong arguments for Thresh being downgrade for Galaxy tier, since is literally said that he will put the whole existence inside his lantern--the dark star.

This is blatanty at least 2-A.

Threshap

About Thresh and the Void
This feat is for thresh, without doubts, here he said "we" when he consumed the void, and Monarch was arguing that was the whole team of the dark star, because thresh said "we". However in the interactions too, when thresh is aimed for the Baron, a creature of the void, he speak;

The point here, is that thresh had destroyed the void, and he is claiming what is the threat of a void creature, when he destroyed the reality of that creature. He even boast the Baron, about the destruction of the void;

Also, Monarch was claiming that all the team of the dark star had consumed the void, but thresh was just quoting him in third person in that interaction, since he have this claim ing of assuming in first person that was him who destroy the reality of the void.

"Everyone here as always see that proof of thresh being capable of erasing all of existence, so i'm against Thresh in a tier lower than 2-A."

There is literally zero proof of this. None of what you've shown is proof that Thresh is 2-A, and the use of "we" to say it was a team of Dark Stars isn't even my argument anymore.

Thresh's methods are over time, done by feeding the Dark Star until it causes the singularity. They are not something he just does by himself at one time. If he could destroy all of existence immediately, he would, but he hasn't, so he can't. Enough

This is all already covered, the thread is concluded and if all you have is debunked sources, I'm closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back