• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local knee high sock women duke it out (Anne vs 2B) (Grace)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Local knee high sock women duke it out (Anne vs 2B)

Anne vs 2B

Hesitatly going with War of Prayer Anne and 7B 2B obviously. Speed is equal.

Mayo:

ASSet: 6

Something good i guess:

Nope

In fact they should have been downgraded months ago but I was slow and thought we should have waited for Ever to come back and give input

He is never coming back

So yeah.

2B's been getting downgraded for like

months

nobody's touching it

til it's done I say go for it

You can just go for it now.

There's a High 8C feat DMUA just calced and 2B already fights building sized enemies all the time.

Needs more spam.

Make her fight Yupia if that's fair, since Yupia's the only match 2B has.

@Witchy

I say again, this is what happen if you made a vs thread that you are the only one who know it.

I mean i can make Anne vs Jinga but NoMore talk there is might be a new update after new Garo series comes out so yeah...

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Witchy
I say again, this is what happen if you made a vs thread that you are the only one who know it.

I mean i can make Anne vs Jinga but NoMore talk there is might be a new update after new Garo series comes out so yeah...
2B was spammed, what happend.

it isn't even thematic tho

Alright.

Been a fair while since I played me some NieR, forgive me if I make an idiotic mistake to match my idiocy.

Before looking at abilities. 2B scales to ~87.12 Megatons of TNT, Anne in War of Prayer form scales to <34.05 Megatons of TNT. So solid 2.5x AP gap at least.

Anne's got her own fair share of abilities, and while I don't know what she is most in-character to use, I know that 2B is at least equipped to counter Danmaku as literally even fodder perform Danmaku regularly. That spatial manipulation sounds a bit like Nero's stuff from DMC, and would probably help here for some amount of dura negging but not enough for like one-hit kill.

Now for Anne's base abilities. Her power null doesn't come into effect here as 2B doesn't have "paranormal" abilities, she's just using technology. Similarly her mind reading likely doesn't work on a robotic opponent (and she's still just as likely to go for these abilities since she wouldn't be aware that 2B actually is a robot). Forcefields are obviously a problem.

2B's most notable abilities are the constant HUD to track enemies (should that come into play), time slow, potentially instant resurrection (in the form of each body just instantly rebooting itself under good chances), and the exact same attack reflection that Anne has. I will note that 2B's mind manip is similarly worthless, as it has not worked on a human being ever and rather just on machines. Her forcefields also just straight up won't work if she goes for those. She also becomes nigh-invulnerable for a few seconds after taking some amount of damage (which I guess we take as canon based on the profile).

So we're looking at the following main things to consider. For all intents and purposes, things that don't look like advantages I'm ignoring (such as the Attack Reflection they both have and the weak-ass regen on 2B's part).

Anne:

- Spatial Manipulation to close gap and get bonus hits in

- Constant forcefields/forcefield negging

- L O T S O F A T T A C K S (2B can negate some but not all of this)

- Immediately destroying forcefields

2B:

- Time slow down

- Info analysis

- AP advantage and the ability to amplify it more

- Invulnerability, questionable resurrection (as in, 50/50 chance) as well as other healing methods

- Misc abilities like gravity and teleportation.

I'd also argue that the Pod being a literal instant summon is pretty neat as Anne is effectively dealing with two enemies.

I'm sure the skill of Anne is going to be mentioned and while I consider her chain to be > to 2B's own skill, I do not consider it enough to overcome the other advantages.

So for now I vote 2B I guess.

Mr. Bambu said:
I'm sure the skill of Anne is going to be mentioned and while I consider her chain to be > to 2B's own skill, I do not consider it enough to overcome the other advantages.
Cheeky breeki

Alright, Bambu dropped me a fine post so i will try to answer as fine as possible too.

"Before looking at abilities. 2B scales to ~87.12 Megatons of TNT, Anne in War of Prayer form scales to <34.05 Megatons of TNT. So solid 2.5x AP gap at least. "

Straight up facts duh.

"Anne's got her own fair share of abilities, and while I don't know what she is most in-character to use, I know that 2B is at least equipped to counter Danmaku as literally even fodder perform Danmaku regularly. That spatial manipulation sounds a bit like Nero's stuff from DMC, and would probably help here for some amount of dura negging but not enough for like one-hit kill."

"Human Age" will turn the entire battlefield into a space where Anne can freely conjure AB Swords. She showed perfect handle on all swords she used, so shes more of a reactionary typ. Meaning that she will get whatever sword she need for the situation (Or spam them because "Human Age" is designed to turn its user into a one man army). Go to swords are Soul Arrows (Danmaku swords that are spamable up to 10,000 arrow shafts that lock on its target but dosnt fully home), Balisarda (House sized Swords for throwing, barricading via sheer size and platforms), Green Ring witch as you correctly mention is discount Yamato and V, another Danmaku sword that split its blade into hundreds of smaller blades and the original sword turns into a whipp sword. V amplyfies Anne's Wave attack for bigger AoE and whumps, but nothing gamebreakingly. Those are swords she would go for regardless of her enemy.

Outside of Human Age she would just spam Wave attacks and go into sword range.

"Now for Anne's base abilities. Her power null doesn't come into effect here as 2B doesn't have "paranormal" abilities, she's just using technology. Similarly her mind reading likely doesn't work on a robotic opponent (and she's still just as likely to go for these abilities since she wouldn't be aware that 2B actually is a robot). Forcefields are obviously a problem."

Sadly wrong on both points. While she wont null anything from 2B directly, her weapons arent protected from the Waves. Anne's mind reading works on robots too. Knight Run infact features a variety of mechanical, sentient lifeforms like battle dolls (humanoid robots fully capable of thought), artificial bodys and remote controlled doll bodys. All were subject to Anne's mindreading.

"2B's most notable abilities are the constant HUD to track enemies (should that come into play), time slow, potentially instant resurrection (in the form of each body just instantly rebooting itself under good chances), and the exact same attack reflection that Anne has. I will note that 2B's mind manip is similarly worthless, as it has not worked on a human being ever and rather just on machines. Her forcefields also just straight up won't work if she goes for those. She also becomes nigh-invulnerable for a few seconds after taking some amount of damage (which I guess we take as canon based on the profile)."

How do i have to imagine 2B just resurrecting her limbs lol. But yes, those are all advantages over Anne, especially the time slow could break Anne's neck depending on how potent it is, how long and how big the range is. Her invulnerability, is it a once in a battle thing or could she trigger that mulitple times in a single fight? Because that can be a big advantage over Anne, coupled with Limb resurrection (lol) and her Dura advantage, like a wall that regens itself if you dont instantly smash it.

"I'd also argue that the Pod being a literal instant summon is pretty neat as Anne is effectively dealing with two enemies. "

Nope, Anne is used to fight against groups. Beasts are flying laser shooting assholes that never come alone.

"I'm sure the skill of Anne is going to be mentioned and while I consider her chain to be > to 2B's own skill, I do not consider it enough to overcome the other advantages. "

I mean, i could still post the feats just to flex with it . I trust your judgement on it, just for completions sake though, it would be better if you post it so i can get a gist of it.

Outside of that vote counted.

Didn't know that on Human Age but that doesn't change my view on it all much. 2B can deal with very large objects attacking her (Telekinetically controlled the Engels arm), lots of attacks (just look at any bigboi boss fight tbh), the spatial sword is still definitely the best one for this scenario.

Interesting, then. Point ceded.

Invulnerability happens any time she's wounded IIRC. Wounded as in, every time hit by anything.

don't ask me to explain the limb thing but it just works

If 2B is becoming 8-C she may be one of the strongest though.

> Jojo

A Wonderful Series, Warhammer, so on and so forth

Also to be clear, the calc was High 8-C, was it not?

2B needs to fight Beheaded, needs to be High 8-C

Back