• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well yeah, but then I get the Heart and I'd rather play it safe.

Obviously the Qliphoth Meltdowns **** me up. Forcing me to interact with picky Abnormalities.

Ah, so it's the same for all abnormalities? I see, I see.

Well 2nd try was Apple'd. If I don't succeed on the third I sue you for lying to me about Malkuth being easier.

Tsk tsk tsk, just need memorization tsk tsk tsk

Then again maybe it was only easier cause I had a bunch of Alephs and Hod's stat decrease effed me over

Well it doesn't really help me since I can't tell which work is being done.

Also I just realize, Repression Work includes "Differentiate Libido". This implies that every single abnormality has a libido. Think about it.

Well you can always send some test runs to a few early ones and then do it from that point.

You and your lewd mind. Tsk tsk tsk. Then again Nothing There does say "I love you" a lot

If only I had Beauty and the Beast or something like that.

Dude it's my employees who step up to a living vacuum and try to test for its libido, not me.

No both CoG and One Sin react normally to everything. Beauty and the Beast reacts differently when Repressed, meaning I'd have an easy way to detect when it's Repression time or not.

Dimensional Refraction Variant just likes to have its vacuum filled with big, hot air.

Wait wha-

Saikou?? By any chance, when you send someone to do work.. don't you notice that there's a Logo beside the Workplace that shows what work is being currently done? Like if you send someone on Instinct, when they get there it'll display whether it is Instinct, Attachment, Repression- and so on.

Lob Corp can now be scaled to 4D beings for being able to screw em

At first I thought it didn't work but that's because I didn't understand how it work.

Basically for all Abnormalities for each Meltdown, all works gives another kind of work than the original. For example, Repression might become Attachement and Insight become Instinct. So you can figure it out it seems.

Ohhh well at least you get it now. It should make a lot easier for you to notice then. And keeping them written is a choice too. But anyway you got this!

Welp, wrong work on CENSORED, causing the universe itself to go mad.

But I've got it figured it out now. Before a meltdown, send an employee near the chamber of 4 easy monsters. Then send them all to do a different work, and note it down before sending people to the Meltdown'd abnormality.

Also what the hell is up with Malkuth's meltdown track. It's awesome.

Oof. Censored. You got effed by him.

But yeah that's abotu the right tactic. Just be careful for Ordeals.

A lot of the meltdown music are great tbh.

Implying that Ordeals are anywhere near the concept of a threat to me under those circumstances. If anything, they help me, since I don't have to deal with Meltdowns.

FINALLY beat Malkuth and good lord she did not go down without a fight. I had to fight through a Noon Green ordeal, Big Bird and Melting Love to get it down.

Now praying that the game doesn't crash mid-loading.

And I hear.. no casualties? Regardless yay! More lob points! Now choose between green boi and violet boi.

But the fun part is redoing it

And what did Plague do?

At work rn

Yep. No deads. And of course I'll go with Netzach my boy.

Plague did the only thing Plague can do: try to make another Apostle. I already gave up an Apostle for Hod so I couldn't afford to do it here either.

And now I casually beat Netzach. Only failed once due to forgetting to look at Burrowing Heaven but otherwise it went without an inch (albeit somehow almost died, ending a work at 1 SP).

Although I did get insanely lucky, since the Noon ordeal only happened at Meltdown 6, and it was the Crimson Noon anyway. Finished the day with the thing's music playing.

Let Plague do his thing and he'll give you free Aleph stuff. Promise!

And lucky. Had those moments before time to time. Yeah for some Meltdowns my goal is to actually just have everyone standby a workroom. Pause the game. Assign everyonr to everything. And bam. I can skip a meltdown level that way. You might need that for... The upcoming one.

More like let Plague do his thing and you'll lose 12 of your best employees and gain an extremely strong Aleph that you have to constantly allocate someone to, thus weakening them and screwing up any attempts at timing the Qliphoth Meltdowns.

Not really possible early game due to the Meltdown, well, causing meltdowns in lots of Abnormalities. Maybe later, when I get enough Meltdown immune departements.

His ability killed the **** out of my eyes tbh. But he wasn't as overwhelmingly bad. And hurrah you have reached the prereqs to get to do day 47!

I mean if you reset Plague's ability is undone but youre still kinda stuck with an awesome Aleph abno. But yeah he screws over any sort of slowdown.

Eh it'a fine if you ignore some like tool meltdowns or so.

Yesod was like the easiest of the bunch honestly. Nothing compared to Malkuth.

I don't particularily fancy having many ALEPHs though. Although I did recently add in Nothing There.

He might be easier than most.... Ooor you finally mastered the arts of not letting anything die in Lob Corp.

Nothing There is honestly one of my favorites. He's such an attached boi who always shouts "Manager!"

So I have the overly attached Melting Love, the overly lovey Nothing There and CENSORED, which may or may not mate with its victims. Sure is a great bunch of ALEPHs I got there.

Go for Bluestar too, one of the easiest to manage the moment you have people who meet his criteria. Literally the only other thing I'm willing to recommend.

Remember, Nothing There can replicate any waifu

Btw, any ideas on how the Meltdown Profiles for Sephirahs should be? Shall I do Netz now so that you may kill me in envy? Kappa

Blue Star is included in my duo of ALEPHs I have PTSD from due to the time I've got both of them way too early in-game, alongside Mountain of Smilling Bodies. But other than Silent Orchestra, I might as well.

Nothing There can shred any waifus to pieces and use their gored body to make itself a shell of it. Not the most sexy thing ever.

Except for Gabura and Binah, it doesn't look like most of them have much combat feats. Their dura can probably be scaled to Abnormalities and Employees, alongside their speed, but their AP could be given from sheer size.

Oh yeah that's just unlucky then. But Mountain will always be a biatch no matter what.

60% of the time, 40% they turn into said waifu they become a 100% real, and the benefit of being an Alex Mercer expy.

From their slightly bigger than normal human size? Figured they were gonna be support only though I'm not even sure if they have stats to scale from.

I meant their breachng selves. It's clearly much bigger than just "a big bigger than humans". They can't be harmed by employees and abnormalities, so their dura can scale to that. Plus speed scaling to those who can actually fight.

Fair on size. Just can't imagine a big value.

Might be more on a similar thing to "Let's not destroy the stuff that's keeping our stuff alive/jobs working", though it does mean that they are resistant to White stuff I'd say.

But yeah makes sense on the speed, except maybe Midnight cause he goes "Nothing personal kid" for peeps and going so fast, and that's with the fact that he's running around I think instead of dashing through walls and floors.

Okay I didn't say anything for a while but I suffered immensely against Tiphereth yet won. I had to use the technique of making everyone camp near the containment chambers to avoid the Green Midnight.

But yeah I was just thinking something like 9-B for the Sephirahs who don't fight, due to their size.

Suffered major loses and did a lot of Sakuya rewinds?

But yeah you pretty much have to use the Elevators to go up and down to dodge the laser, but hurrah! You did it! Your first midnight just like me! Just don't use that one weapon against it.

Makes sense to me.

Thinking back I think it's likely that your green boi has Regenerationn Negation since he can prevent healing from other sources. Not sure if that covers the Yin Yang Dragon tho.

Well I only really lost once due to Orchestra escape, but it was still painful considering how long this all is.

I mean I didn't fight it, I just skipped it like a coward, lol.

From what I can tell:

Malkuth: Mind/Technology Manip

Yesod: Technology Manip

Hod: Statistics Reduction

Netzach: Technology Manip and Regen negation

Tiphereth: **** you

Oof, SO doing that hurts but it gets easier with time

Oh. Coward You'll get em next time! Unless you really get energy wisely

Hm, makes sense for Malkuth. I was thinking the "Wrong commands" and "wrong work" might just be technologic manip messing with your commands to employees or Info manip.

Yesod I thought should have perception and info manipulation considering even Abno info get messy and he hides employee names and hp bars.

Hod's is surprisingly the blandest... Poor gal.

Tiph only has music powers tho!

Well either she ***** with the mic between you and the employees or she affects the employees themselves.

I mean everything the manager sees is through a camera, so idk.

Tiph is evil.

Well at the very least probably some mild mind suggestion thingy.

Y e s

Also I beat the 3 ALEPH thingy at the cost of one employee. Rabbit Team'd Orchestra and CENSORED while I just beat Melting Love outright.

...Aaand I just realized that I'm ******. I need maximum observation level on all Abnormalities for Binah's last mission. But I can't get that with the Plague Doctor alone, I need it to be WhiteNight.

Back