• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As of current, this is Rimuru and Hinata's justification:

"FTL+ (Despite having Magic Sense which observes how light and sound waves disturb the nearby particles of magic, then use that information to calculate how the area around the user looks and sounds, Hinata's battle with Rimuru was beyond Fritz's understanding. Magic Sense was meaningless in interpreting their battle, as their speed exceeded the processing power of the human brain. Can keep up with Hinata whose attacks are so fast he can barely keep up with her despite having Thought Acceleration which enhances his senses by a million times the original)"

However, as of this thread, Rimuru and Hinata (and many others) were upgraded to Relativistic speeds. The thing about this is, Rimuru, was able to accelerate his thoughts to a million times the normal, yet was STILL pressured by Hinata, but still could block and strike back. Magic Sense, as described earlier allows you to observe light and soundwaves and how they effect magicules. To surpass that, you'd have to be FTL, as stated here. However, Relativistic thinking speed + one million is easily MFTL+. Meaning, Hinata and Rimuru should be MFTL+.

rimuru even was like "A much easier metaphor to understand this would be to say that it is just like fighting Milim, surely now you can tell how fast it is." xD

btw in vol 5 pre demon lord rimuru said that he would be having trouble to dodge point blank megiddo

"If someone fired this on me at close range, I'd have trouble evading it even with the Sage's help. I could comprehend what it was the moment I caught sight of it, so maybe I could just barely get out of the way in time…but it'd probably come down to luck."

so can we say hakuru is around ftl ? because u know , this pre demon lord rimuru was like always getting blitzed by him in training

frankly I don't think hakuro combat speed is ftl in general but at least his sword swings should be around ftl considering rimuru always fails evading em , it's similiar to when demon lord rimuru failed to dodge hinata's melt slash

Hakurou can hide himself from Magic Sense, so Rimuru is not neccessarily able to react to Hakurou in relativistic speed. Though keep in mind both of them have the 1000x boost of mind acceleration, but it definitly doesn't affect their physical speed, just their perception/reaction speed.

And the issue with Melt Slash was that Raphael was just pretending that it's undodgable so Rimuru can upgrade his Absolute Defense to be able to defend against Spirit Particle movements. Hinata even remarked how surprised she was that Rimuru actually took it head-on.

couldnt rimuru just dodge it at the last sec as soon as he felt that his multiple barriers got destroyed by hakurou's sword then ? nope , he's just too fast for rimuru to react.. bye bye my dear right arm lol

Back