• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Living Universes Collide!: Lucy (2014) vs. Infinite Merged Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather go with the one that was actually fusing with more than a singular universe. Eventually he'd just consume and overtake Lucy's universe, as he acts more like an assimilating virus in comparison to Lucy.

Except that Lucy can just...freeze him in time. Or like, go all Star Wars on him. Keep in mind that she actually has hax, and is ludicrously smarter, even before her ascension.

Lol at this thread.

Lucy mindhaxes

Or freeze him in time

Or time travel.

Or just busts the universe since Zamasu didn't finish becoming one with it originally.

Would mindhax really stop Zamasu? I didn't get the impression that his expansion was something he consciously controlled. That aside, how would time manipulation even work against a spacetime continuum?

Jobbo said:
Would mindhax really stop Zamasu? I didn't get the impression that his expansion was something he consciously controlled. That aside, how would time manipulation even work against a spacetime continuum?
I mean it's not like he can't stop himself from doing so.

He's not a space time continuum, he's only Nigh-Omnipresent for starters

Gargoyle One said:
Lol at this thread.

Lucy mindhaxes

Or freeze him in time

Or time travel.

Or just busts the universe since Zamasu didn't finish becoming one with it originally.
How does she bust the universe?

This form isn't acasual, thus it does effect him.

His time paradox immunity comes from the time rings which he no longer has

My question is why are people so hellbent on pitting Zamasu...a haxless Low 2-C against a Low 2-C with precog, Time Hax, along with others. Zamasu is doing nothing here. Next thing you know people are gonna make IZ vs Clockmon. This is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back