• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List of most haxed characters on the wiki

This is just a list of characters with the most abilities in general, on this wiki
Rules:
-No flamewars
That’s it

1. Shiki/Characters from DnD
  2. Arceus
  3. Rimuru
  4. The Creator (FF)
  5. Mage
  6. The Emperor!
  7. Madoka
  8. Anos
  9. Uberhero

Last edited:
i should really start working on updating and improving Captain's Profile. but editing it makes my browser lag

Void shiki, she have all of Nasuverse hax which count i'm pretty sure nearly all hax that this wiki have

Aethyr manip page still is the longest page in this wiki afaik. as for most hax abilities I'm not sure

is there a link for the DnD one

Pfft that is child play

kneel
that's not really that much yeah, look at this boy Nagash and he gets everything on his page and like 80 % of the stuff on this page and eventually will get a new section added on that gives him everything from vampires and necromancers in the verse like Vlad and Harkon (there are dozens of vampire characters with dozens upon dozens of unique powers and subset abilities as well we just don't have them on the site yet but he'd have all of their hax as well) and then yeah there are also DnD mages and shit too

So will stuff ever be listed or ranked? Seems like we are just aimlessly throwing out characters atm lol.

Back