• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lion vs Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Yeah, they will. They use their speed any time they can. And the Lion will just pounce on you, which alone should kill you.

They still fight a ton and kill a lot, so they're just as experienced.

...Yeah, they will break. Lion's aren't made of butter; their bones are much stronger thn a humans and katanas break on a lot of things. They aren't instant-death weapons, why do you think Samurais with them got killed by many foreigners and people with different weapons? Lions still have very tough skin, so it's not going to cut as easily as human skin is at all. A stab to the torso is unlikely to happen but if it does, again, Lion's have gotten impaled by horns before and lived. It would just become more aggressive.

Lions have survived some gunshots before as shown on the page. Also, most humans would shit themselves from a male Lion charging them.

Well, I gave them the Glock to make it fair

Thats Dumb af man, you can't start with 50mph at that range. Have you ever heard of Acceleration?

Doubt Lion will punce on me because he can't achieve such speed at such distance, and it's pointless, since CH will dodge and graze it, or just shoot.

No, they certantly are not experienced as lionesses. They are experienced but not nearly at the same level as a female Lion.

Lion ins't a turtle, somethign as sharp as a Katana will have a good effect on its body, and a stab will most likely pass between the bones and harm internal Organs. A katana doesn't break, its more common for it to bend, and again, something as sharp will damage it badly.

But like I said, a gun and a semi automatic at that will put a lot of holes through the lion, which will start bleeding and collapse because of blood loss and fatigue.

Since this is CH it deffinitely wont be afraid of a Lion, especially not when armed, and CH will know where to strike and how to strike since it embodies every single Human that has existed.

CH has the mind and intellect of people that deal with Lions on a daily basis. He's not going to be afraid even if he's butt naked.

So, even without composite intelligence like CH here does, he can easily let the Lion bite down on his arm and with the other hand, shove the glock down its throat and open fire. The lion is 100% dead. And even then. I guarentee you that if I slice at a lion's face (Nose and eyes and crap), the Lion will be REARING back in pain. You don't need to break their bones; if I slice off its nose and break its eyes and maybe screw up its ears, the Lion is toast. I can safely just go behind it and blast it in the head with a Glock. At worst, Composite Human blasts Lion a few times with Glock and just runs; waiting for the Lion to die of natural causes. Composite Human here literally has no way to lose, with all the knowledge of every Lion tamer and Fighter in history.

Soooo is anyone going to factor in that there have been gladiators in Ancient Rome that have been put up against Lions 1 v 1 and have won? So yeah a Glock is going to make this extremely easy but the Katana is what CH is going to use first. After scaring the Lion away (giant gash to the face of course the Lion will retreat) CH takes the Glock and fires where needed with the greatest aim humanity has to offer as well as the perfect knowledge as to where to hit.

Voting CH for demolishing the Lion

CH can atleast put up a fight without it's weapons. He can hit the lion in vulnerable places and Lions can't survive gunshots to the head.

Greatest Martial Artist in the world, with the greatest strength in the world, with the perfect knowledge on all of a lion's weakspots.... Explain to me why CH can't just grab a rock and perfectly throw it, smashing the Lion's nose in from a distance?

Even if you're gonna argue that's not going to do anything, a good punch to any creature's rib cage is going to hurt regardless of how strong you are in the real world IIRC.

Strength that can never match a Lion

Martial arts that are only useful against humanoids

If they take the time to do that, they will get mauled

That makes no sense. An Elephant is not going to be harmed by a human punch to the ripcage

You have obviously never seen how strong humans can really be then

And you're just gonna ignore every gladiator that has experience fighting Lions for their ******* dayjobs, every martial arts that doesn't specifically target humanoids (which is a whole lot, btw)

And Lions don't have the combat speed or experience Composite Human does. Composite Human knows everything about Lion here, all its weaknesses, all of his behaviours, how it fights, what to avoid, how to perfectly side-step it and how to use a rock to perfectly bash its face in.

Also, I'd like to note that Composite Human here easily has the lifting strength to pick up Lion and slam it into the ground.

AND to top it all off, Lion's aren't normally as violent as you say they are. They're territorial, sure, but they won't immediately charge you just because you walked into their area. Or else every human that fell into a Lion's Habitat would be dead in a heartbeat. Even when willing to kill, they'll at first try to inspect what the hell you are.

CCFB said:
Strength that can never match a Lion
Martial arts that are only useful against humanoids

If they take the time to do that, they will get mauled

That makes no sense. An Elephant is not going to be harmed by a human punch to the ripcage
Strength that can never match a lion? Using Hysterical Strength not only does CH Close the strength gap, but we likely become even stronger than the Lion. The speed gap closes too, in that mode we get 40+ MPH Running speed and to an unknown degree, faster reactions and combat speed which is already 55 MPH In base.

The Lion stands Absolutely no chance here.

Akreious said:
You have obviously never seen how strong humans can really be then
And you're just gonna ignore every gladiator that has experience fighting Lions for their ******* dayjobs, every martial arts that doesn't specifically target humanoids (which is a whole lot, btw)

And Lions don't have the combat speed or experience Composite Human does. Composite Human knows everything about Lion here, all its weaknesses, all of his behaviours, how it fights, what to avoid, how to perfectly side-step it and how to use a rock to perfectly bash its face in.

Also, I'd like to note that Composite Human here easily has the lifting strength to pick up Lion and slam it into the ground.

AND to top it all off, Lion's aren't normally as violent as you say they are. They're territorial, sure, but they won't immediately charge you just because you walked into their area. Or else every human that fell into a Lion's Habitat would be dead in a heartbeat. Even when willing to kill, they'll at first try to inspect what the hell you are.
No, I have. I work out everyday and train everyday and meet with people who do the same. Humans have amazingly weak muscles for strength in comparison to other animals. There's this vid of a guy screaming while he's being mauled by a tiny Leopard and held down by it, there's multiple videos of full grown men getting horribly mauled and crying while being attacked by 80-90lb guard dogs and failing to get them off, a full grown woman getting swung around and easily overpowered by a small shark. Anyone who has been around wild animals knows we are the noodle armed (and legged) animal.

Gladiators fought starved Lions with equipment not here in this battle. You'e missing the fact that many got killed by the Lions. And like what? I've been in multiple martial arts and none of them trains against animals.

Yeah, they do have the combat speed they do. It's all around speed. You can't just sidestep a creature that much physically better than you. And what weaknesses does a Lion have? They're fast, strong, durable, have a lot of stamina, reasonably intelligent, etc.

And the Lion has the striking strength here to break CH's bones and eviscerate them.

Despite that I'm from a country that actually has Lions? NOBODY unarmed goes into a Lion's territory for that reason; there was a story of a 22 year old woman getting pulled from her car and mauled in a safari park by a Lion. They are not docile, calm or nice to humans or really any other animal. And they instinctively know what humans are.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
This is some lion wank right here.
Like seriously, who'd wank a lion?
How is this Lion wank? I am literally telling everything I know about the animal to people who insist this is a stomp.

Assaltwaffle said:
Yeah this is pretty crazy. CH destroys the lion in like 2 seconds. At 10 meters the CH draws the Glock, shoots both eyes out. Lion is now blind. CH uses the katana to slash with perfect accuracy to kill or incapacitate the lion.
Battle over, CH wins.
At 10 meters the Lion crosses the distance in 400 miliseconds and pounces on the human before he can pull his gun out. Again, people still thinking that Lions are statues. Even blind animals are very dangerous and probably the most aggressive, like all animals which get cornered. CH is too smart to not realize that.

Glock muzzle velocity is 375 m/s (1,230 ft/s). And if this is the full-automatic model with extreme high-capacity (33 rounds) magazine, the fire rate is 1200 round-per-minute. So it would shoot 20 shots per second

CH would easily turn the lion into Swiss cheese in less than a second and a half.

The Lion can cross the distance in less than a second and a half. You need to aim to use a gun well.

Stop quoting large blocks of texts. It's against the rules and really annoying.

I'm gonna have to go CH due to the Gun and being the greatest marksmen in human history. Plus, he's also a lion tamer so there's that

@CCFB

No, the lion cannot close the distance in 400 miliseconds. You're assuming this lion is perfect acceleration into its max speed, which it doesn't.

Also "You need to aim to use a gun well." Which CH can. CH is the ultimate quickdraw champion, assassin, marksman, and hunter wrapped into one. Hitting a large moving target isn't going to be difficult to him in the slightest.

Chartate101 said:
Stop quoting large blocks of texts. It's against the rules and really annoying.
I'm gonna have to go CH due to the Gun and being the greatest marksmen in human history. Plus, he's also a lion tamer so there's that
I'm not quoting large blocks of texts. I'm actually shrinking a lot of them down.

A Lion is not going to die to one gunshot in a non-vital area like the brain.

No, the lion cannot close the distance in 400 miliseconds. You're assuming this lion is perfect acceleration into its max speed, which it doesn't.

Can you prove that they can't?

Which CH can. CH is the ultimate quickdraw champion, assassin, marksman, and hunter wrapped into one. Hitting a large moving target isn't going to be difficult to him in the slightest.

Hunters, quickdraw champions, assassins and marksmen are not superhuman and still have been killed by animals. When has a quickdraw champion killed a Lion like this?

@CCFB

"Can you prove that they can't?"

Yes. Literally everything proves they can't. This fundamental principle shows that the lion won't achieve max speed instantly. It needs time to obtain the 50 mph number. Here is a lion running. You see he enters a normal, yet faster walking pace, and then begins running. This running increases in speed until he reaches his destination. He can't go 0 to 50 in 0.0001 seconds; this is common sense.

"When has a quickdraw champion killed a lion like this?" When he is fused with every big game hunter in history.

Assaltwaffle said:
@CCFB
"Can you prove that they can't?"

Yes. Literally everything proves they can't. This fundamental principle shows that the lion won't achieve max speed instantly. It needs time to obtain the 50 mph number. Here is a lion running. You see he enters a normal, yet faster walking pace, and then begins running. This running increases in speed until he reaches his destination. He can't go 0 to 50 in 0.0001 seconds; this is common sense.

"When has a quickdraw champion killed a lion like this?" When he is fused with every big game hunter in history.
I know what acceleration is, but obviously they accelerate very fast. And that situation is nowhere close to this one. As the creator of this thread I'll say that the Lion obviously takes the human seriously like they normally do. In hunting they go much faster than that; so will obviously still jump on the human before they can arm and shoot.

Big game hunters don't have superpowers that weaken the animals. They shoot the animal from a very large distance, much greater than 10 meters. And with a gun much more powerful than a Glock too.

@CCFB

Fine. Here's a lion taking something seriously. He closes maybe a couple meters from a stationary position in like 1 second. Not that 10 meters in 400 milliseconds you're claiming they can do.

You're missing the point. The BGH has experience with large animals. The assassin his experience putting down close-range threats. The marksman has perfect accuracy and will be able to target vital areas instantly. The quickdraw champion will be able to pull the gun and do all that in less than 300 milliseconds.

And even then we aren't even looking at the katana, which can gut or dismember the lion, especially if it is already weakened from gunshots to vital locations. You're both overestimated this lion and underestimating Composite Human.

Assaltwaffle said:
@CCFB
Fine. Here's a lion taking something seriously. He closes maybe a couple meters from a stationary position in like 1 second. Not that 10 meters in 400 milliseconds you're claiming they can do.

You're missing the point. The BGH has experience with large animals. The assassin his experience putting down close-range threats. The marksman has perfect accuracy and will be able to target vital areas instantly. The quickdraw champion will be able to pull the gun and do all that in less than 300 milliseconds.

And even then we aren't even looking at the katana, which can gut or dismember the lion, especially if it is already weakened from gunshots to vital locations. You're both overestimated this lion and underestimating Composite Human.
No, it isn't a Lion taking something serious. That's called a bluff charge. And I literally calculated that 50mph would cross 10 meters in 400 miliseconds.

There's no school or special experience thing about it. It's (in this wiki's terms) prep time and weapons along with money. No human has perfect accuracy and since the Lion is on 4 legs, it's just not going to happen like that. All these techniques are meant for bipedal humanoids. Also, proof for him pulling the gun out and aiming it in less than 300 miliseconds?

Katanas are not instantenous death weapons; they don't even instantly kill humans and were never even used against Japanese Black Bears or Brown Bears [1] (probably for a reason). Animals don't cry and whimper from pain like we do, especially animals like the Lion. The Lion is just going to get very angry/bloodlusted and use smell/hearing to attack them. If one paw swipe can kill an adult woman, what will it do to the CH? I'm not overestimating the Lion at all, I'm just being totally real with humans.

@CCFB

I'm a Calc member. I know that 50 mph covers that distance in that time. But a lion isn't going from standing position to maximum recorded speed instantly. It will take a second or two (if I am being very generous) to achieve the time needed to cover 10 meters in 400 milliseconds.

"Proof of him pulling the gun out and aiming it in less than 300 milliseconds?" OK. That is the first Google result.

"No human has perfect accuracy" Not perfect, but darn near it. Humans can reliably hit a quarter-sized moving target at several meters.

One paw swipe can kill a normal woman. CH is the pinnacle of mankind and will be far FAR more durable. And a katana will be able to dismember a lion. It doesn't matter if they wimper or cry, but they will be impeded by the wounds.

Assaltwaffle said:
@CCFB
I'm a Calc member. I know that 50 mph covers that distance in that time. But a lion isn't going from standing position to maximum recorded speed instantly. It will take a second or two (if I am being very generous) to achieve the time needed to cover 10 meters in 400 milliseconds.

"Proof of him pulling the gun out and aiming it in less than 300 milliseconds?" OK. That is the first Google result.

"No human has perfect accuracy" Not perfect, but darn near it. Humans can reliably hit a quarter-sized moving target at several meters.

One paw swipe can kill a normal woman. CH is the pinnacle of mankind and will be far FAR more durable. And a katana will be able to dismember a lion. It doesn't matter if they wimper or cry, but they will be impeded by the wounds.
Lions are actually called the fastest animal in the world over 25 meters by some and are known to jump 36ft also. It's not the absolute pinnacle of Lion speed either; it's just what's recorded. It's still going to cross the distance in well under a second, and you aren't being that generous.

He just pulled it from his pocket and shot it. That is not aim and nowhere near the proof of them being able to pull their arm up and aim perfectly in that amount of time.

I can't find anything like that by searching it.

Do you really think a human (impeded by human limits) can still just take that? I don't. Again, Lions are not statues and have the possibly of just swiping the sword out of reach even if they didn't mean it. It matters because it wouldn't be something that stops them from fighting.

You're thinking of Combined Human this is Composite Human so no

No, he isn't. Composite Human has that.

So, here's how I see this match going.

The lion tries to see what the human is doing and runs towards it. You didn't even bloodlust the lion, it'll definitely try and figure out what the human is before killing it. So it won't go all out, which gives CH the perfect oppurtunity, as the best hunter, marksman, archer, weapon user, scientist, etc. in the world to shoot it right in the eye.

Assuming the lion is bloodlusted, again, CH with the best skills of every hunter, marksman, archer, gun user, quickdrawer, aimer, etc. shoots it right in the eye which throws it off, finishes it with another shot to the other eye, then gives it a good stab with a katana just in case.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
So, here's how I see this match going.
The lion tries to see what the human is doing and runs towards it. You didn't even bloodlust the lion, it'll definitely try and figure out what the human is before killing it. So it won't go all out, which gives CH the perfect oppurtunity, as the best hunter, marksman, archer, weapon user, scientist, etc. in the world to shoot it right in the eye.

Assuming the lion is bloodlusted, again, CH with the best skills of every hunter, marksman, archer, gun user, quickdrawer, aimer, etc. shoots it right in the eye which throws it off, finishes it with another shot to the other eye, then gives it a good stab with a katana just in case.
By that logic the human will just try to move away instead of trying to fight it. Lions know what humans are, they are not dumb and forgetting creatures. Also, above I said the Lion is taking this seriously. And I just said that it would pounce on them before that.

See above. Also, a lot of animals such as wild boars are known to keep moving after being shot. The Lion isn't going to be shocked, its going to become more angry. It's nowhere near a stomp for the human in any way. Humans are way too overrated sometimes here, like being able to kill a T-Rex with just some guns and the in-real-life memeworthy katana. Also, the Lion is capable of giving out worse than the katana or even machete for that matter. A machete is more powerful

I still don't understand how you think the lion would kill the Composite Human when it beat the Composite Cat. And this isn't really A>B>C logic because the ******* Composite Cat is part lion.

The Composite Cat was 5 meters away from the Human, the Human didn't have any guns, and iirc someone said the Human killing the Composite Cat was just a normal hunter doing it's job.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I still don't understand how you think the lion would kill the Composite Human when it beat the Composite Cat. And this isn't really A>B>C logic because the ******* Composite Cat is part lion.
The Composite Cat was 5 meters away from the Human, the Human didn't have any guns, and iirc someone said the Human killing the Composite Cat was just a normal hunter doing it's job.
(The Human had one day of prep, was limited to Street level to Wall level weapons and speed was equalized)

Nowhere near a similar circumstance, neither is 'speed equalized' in real life. Why would you compare it?

Why wouldn't they have guns? And the simple answer is that they're wrong. It isn't. Hunters do not do anything close to that.

First of all, Composite Human was banned of all of his long-ranged equipments and close ranged guns.

Iirc a few of the reasons were...

"Still, Composite Human would be very knowledgeable of how to kill the Composite Cat efficiently, and can kill him pretty effectively with a good hunting knife."

"C.H. wins he's a has the knowlege best possible hunter, sworman, martial artist of the world, so he could easilly wins with just a katana but he has the money of the richer man in the world, which means he could make a armor made of reinforced titanium and just ram C.C. to death"

Probably shouldn't be discussing this here though, pretty sure the Composite Human knows literally every single last fact about the lion. So it'll know where to strike, what's the weakpoint etc.

Another thing to note; backlifting is very cheap and shouldn't count at all here. You guys know that human intestines have literally been forced out of the anus (leading to a painful death) from weighlifting too much right? It's too unrealistic. No one can throw a Lion around like a basketball and no one has similar lifting strength to an Elephant or Rhino.

^ but he can pick up 500 pounds one handed and no one said he could throw it like a baseball; just that he could throw it

When has a human ever done that? And let's assume the human is around 250lbs (which is a good weight for a peak human); the Lion can easily push them over and tackle them just as much.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
First of all, Composite Human was banned of all of his long-ranged equipments and close ranged guns.
Iirc a few of the reasons were...

"Still, Composite Human would be very knowledgeable of how to kill the Composite Cat efficiently, and can kill him pretty effectively with a good hunting knife."

"C.H. wins he's a has the knowlege best possible hunter, sworman, martial artist of the world, so he could easilly wins with just a katana but he has the money of the richer man in the world, which means he could make a armor made of reinforced titanium and just ram C.C. to death"

Probably shouldn't be discussing this here though, pretty sure the Composite Human knows literally every single last fact about the lion. So it'll know where to strike, what's the weakpoint etc.
Then the CH shouldn't have won if they had no guns.

There's no special guidebook about how to kill big cats. And that does not happen. Everyone here seems to think big cats are just statues

None of that at all makes them win. Martial arts techniques are only useful against humanoids. And again, no prep allowed here.

A Lion does not have a weak point. It is not from a video game

CCFB said:
When has a human ever done that? And let's assume the human is around 250lbs (which is a good weight for a peak human); the Lion can easily push them over and tackle them just as much.
Ok I didn't really screach for that long so it may actually be 200 pounds not 500 but I didn't look for that long; the reason the lion can't push the human around is because their superior skill and lifting strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back