• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lion vs Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
So many people voted for CH winning. That's enough to settle this post.
CH - about 15 if I didn't accidentally recount

Lion - 1
Though you're right. I need to count the votes soon. It's not allowed to continue trying a case?

Assaltwaffle said:
@CCFB
We stopped replying because your insane lion hype is obviously not going to waver. We've told you many valid reasons that CH wins this but you still just say "lion pounces in 400 milliseconds."

As I've shown before, that isn't happening, and even if it did CH still can win. I'll tally the votes.
I'm not giving 'insane hype' to a Lion. I've been proving how weak humans are and continued to counter every relayed response people gave. It's not an argument if you just leave.

No you haven't shown before, and the CH literally has to watch everything they do because of the severe physical difference. I can't stop you though since you're a mod. Do whatever you want

ch has the best possible mental constitution to fight, and has experienced death billions of time.

A broken neck does not always mean death will occur, however injury to the spinal cord may cause death, which wont happen due to bones

and even if it did get close enough to bite, ch could just let it bite its hand and then shoot, and he also has congenital analgesia to make sure he has no problems with pain

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ch has the best possible mental constitution to fight, and has experienced death billions of time.
A broken neck does not always mean death will occur, however injury to the spinal cord may cause death, which wont happen due to bones

and even if it did get close enough to bite, ch could just let it bite its hand and then shoot, and he also has congenital analgesia to make sure he has no problems with pain
How does that work? No one experiences death, they just die.

If they human broke their neck, they couldn't do anything. They are a human survivalist like you said, so they would tend to that reasonably while running from the Lion.

Lions are strong enough to easily push the human over. And are disorders like that really allowed for the CH? Animals have it too.

@CCFB

I'm not doing this because I'm a mod. I'm doing this because the result is glaringly obvious to everyone here but you. 95% of the users here support CH, and you are the only one still trying to argue for the lion.

The fact of the matter is that CH is beyond any human currently known by a massive amount in both intelligence, strength, and speed. He is nearly as strong as the lion physically, knows everything there is to know about lion anatomy and behavior, and has all the skills of every marksman and martial artist in history to bring the lion down.

The lion stands zero chance, and it doesn't take a mod to see that.

you do realize that your brain doesent die at the exact same time as your hearth right?

animals dont really have disorders like that, and it wouldent change the fact that ch can oneshot it by shooting in its eye.

Assaltwaffle said:
I'm not doing this because I'm a mod. I'm doing this because the result is glaringly obvious to everyone here but you. You are 95% of the users here support CH, and you are the only one still trying to argue for the lion.

The fact of the matter is that CH is beyond any human currently known by a massive amount in both intelligence, strength, and speed. He is nearly as strong as the lion physically, knows everything there is to know about lion anatomy and behavior, and has all the skills of every marksman and martial artist in history to bring the lion down.

The lion stands zero chance, and it doesn't take a mod to see that.
No, I can't really respond and debate with you because you're a mod. If the result is glaringly obvious, why did some just quit after I countered?

No human is anywhere close a Lion's strength or any big cat really. As I said before humans are very weak for an animal our size and that martial arts is just meant for humans.

Every 1v1 reliably recorded fight with a Lion (without special equipment) has ended up the Lion easily killing the human. If it's zero chance, why did two smaller-than-average Lions brutally massacre 135 people? Where was a superman you talk about there? The CH is only Street level, as shown and no one can even really one-shot another human with one punch. A Composite Human still has human limits which are well behind lion limits.

CCFB said:
Apparently, random things like that are not included, since it is not immune to fear on is page.
Never heard of that rule here, but then again I'm relatively new to the wiki anyways.

CCFB said:
I've disproved how they can pull their gun out, aim and shoot in that small amount of time. It's just not humanly possible. And I doubt any human can dodge a 50mph thing bigger than them. I agree, though, 3 gunshots to the head would kill it. It's just that Lions aren't statues.

That video isn't remotely the same as taking the gun out, aiming at the Lions head and shooting it in 400 miliseconds.
You're right, that video isn't the same. A CH would be able to do that WITH nigh perfect accuracy. Let's not even talk about the adrenaline rush. And just because Lions aren't statues does not mean they will dodge bullets. Your 400 millisecond argument comes from Lions pulling off speedster acceleration speeds (which is wrong, so the time should be longer), along with them charges straight towards the human, so if anything the target becomes easier to hit.

CCFB said:
Huh? You know that bones aren't all the body right? One paw swipe could probably snap the human's neck without breaking any tough bones, or disembowel them.
Your argument relies on the lion charging at the human. The lion cannot perform a paw swipe.

CCFB said:
Hands can not protect against 1,000 PSI or lion swipes. Also, again, that just won't happen. The CH's very dubious lifting strength is just on the back, not the arms and was done with severe difficulty. Humans can be disemboweled by trying to lift too much. The Lion is physically superior to the human by a good distance overall
For one thing, arms, not hands. CH will not be dumb enough to use hands to block. Mastered Martial arts tell him that's a dumb move. Largest bench press was well over 1000 pounds, which was again without adrenaline as a factor. Lions are about 400 pounds, no disembowelment will happen. Try again.

In summary, your argument relies on the lion making a predictable straight path towards the human in which the most it can do at that point is tackle or leap for the neck, which is again predictable. But then again the lion doing anything else means that the human has more time to put more than 3 bullets to its head, which would kill the lion anyways. There is not accuracy needed when your argument revolves around the lion charging towards a human and making itself an easier target, especially one with nigh perfect accuracy and extreme reaction time.

CCFB said:
Apparently, random things like that are not included, since it is not immune to fear on is page.
Never heard of that rule here, but then again I'm relatively new to the wiki anyways.

it isnt, the mental state of a character is not a power nor an ability.

Fun Fact: CH used to be wall level.

Just that the justifications for Wall Level have increased,

You're right, that video isn't the same. A CH would be able to do that WITH nigh perfect accuracy. Let's not even talk about the adrenaline rush. And just because Lions aren't statues does not mean they will dodge bullets. Your 400 millisecond argument comes from Lions pulling off speedster acceleration speeds (which is wrong, so the time should be longer), along with them charges straight towards the human, so if anything the target becomes easier to hit.

Your argument relies on the lion charging at the human. The lion cannot perform a paw swipe. For one thing, arms, not hands. CH will not be dumb enough to use hands to block. Mastered Martial arts tell him that's a dumb move. Largest bench press was well over 1000 pounds, which was again without adrenaline as a factor. Lions are about 400 pounds, no disembowelment will happen. Try again.

In summary, your argument relies on the lion making a predictable straight path towards the human in which the most it can do at that point is tackle or leap for the neck, which is again predictable. But then again the lion doing anything else means that the human has more time to put more than 3 bullets to its head, which would kill the lion anyways. There is not accuracy needed when your argument revolves around the lion charging towards a human, especially one with nigh perfect accuracy and extreme reaction time.
People keep on saying that yet I've never seen any proof of anything close to that so I won't believe it. Adrenaline rushes make it harder to concentrate. I'm not saying they will dodge bullets. Also, Lions accelerate equally quickly and as a said often move in a zig zag pattern when charging

When it's pouncing, yes it can.

The Lion's claws will tear through the humans flesh and muscle if not fracture the bone, which could literally disable both their arms. Use their arms to protect their neck? How? Largest bench press was not done anywhere close to a fight and with incredible difficulty so the Lion is not going to be tossed around like a basketball. DIsembowelment can and probably will happen as human skin is incredibly weak. I already tried.

I just said that Lions don't always move in a straight path. The CH is not superhuman, they don't have superhuman limits. You really don't understand that the CH has lower reaction time than the lion and doesn't have enough accuracy to do something like that?

People think way too highly of humans here in general. The CH page is all accurate but the things listed are nothing special compared to other large animals apart from intelligence.

CCFB said:
People keep on saying that yet I've never seen any proof of anything close to that so I won't believe it. Adrenaline rushes make it harder to concentrate. I'm not saying they will dodge bullets. Also, Lions accelerate equally quickly and as a said often move in a zig zag pattern when charging moving in zig zag slows them down, so thats a point against them, and ch has Street level+ (A man's bone density was eight times higher than that of the average human) dura and the lion woulds go for either his neck, arm or leg and vh could simply make the lion bite his arm if it tries to go for the neck or let it bite his arm and shoot it

and they cant pounce 10 meters and if they did ch could jump to the side and thenshoot

The Lion's claws will tear through the humans flesh and muscle if not fracture the bone, which could literally disable both their arms. Use their arms to protect their neck? How? Largest bench press was not done anywhere close to a fight and with incredible difficulty so the Lion is not going to be tossed around like a basketball. DIsembowelment can and probably will happen as human skin is incredibly weak. I already tried.

both? hed only be able to bite one before getting its head filled withbullets

I just said that Lions don't always move in a straight path. The CH is not superhuman, they don't have superhuman limits. You really don't understand that the CH has lower reaction time than the lion and doesn't have enough accuracy to do something like that?

Peak Human (Usain Bolt is capable of running at 27.7 mph) with SuperHuman combat speed (Keith Liddel is capable of punching at 44 mph, verified by the Guinness World Records. )

they are superhuman. because certain peapole are born with above normal peak human capabilities he is the best marksman, and the lion would stop for a few seconds to see what its fighting against.

there is a sport about shoting moving flyng targets, and it doesn't matter if the lion goes zig zag, CH will just shoot it down, because he's the budda of shooting

also CCFB you are making a Argument by Incredulity Fallacy, just because you don't belive it's possible, it doesn't mean it is, we have proof that people can do it and CH is immenly better than any shooter that as ever existed by 10 miles

CCFB said:
People keep on saying that yet I've never seen any proof of anything close to that so I won't believe it.
No, there is no video of a person being the record holder for the man with the fastest firerate and best accuracy. Oh wait this human is COMPOSITE, that makes sense now.

CCFB said:
Adrenaline rushes make it harder to concentrate.
The lion is literally charging at you. Just aim and fire. You don't need to concentrate on the surroundings around you, you zone in on the only important matter.

CCFB said:
I'm not saying they will dodge bullets. Also, Lions accelerate equally quickly and as a said often move in a zig zag pattern when charging
Prove lions can nigh instantaneously. If they zig zag, that means more than 400 milliseconds. Bang bang bang, dead, gg.

CCFB said:
PREDICTABLE MOVE for an CH to predict.

CCFB said:
The Lion's claws will tear through the humans flesh and muscle if not fracture the bone, which could literally disable both their arms.
At this point you're trying to prove whether or not the lion can even get to the human before he dies. Stating the obvious about claws is irrelevant.

CCFB said:
Use their arms to protect their neck? How?
Oh I don't know, at worst let their arm get bit rather than their NECK?Again, only if the lion can get there on time.

CCFB said:
Largest bench press was not done anywhere close to a fight and with incredible difficulty so the Lion is not going to be tossed around like a basketball. DIsembowelment can and probably will happen as human skin is incredibly weak. I already tried.
COMPOSITE HUMAN. ADRENALINE. YOU are not composite human.

CCFB said:
I just said that Lions don't always move in a straight path.
>400 milliseconds confirmed

CCFB said:
The CH is not superhuman
Check their page

CCFB said:
You really don't understand that the CH has lower reaction time than the lion and doesn't have enough accuracy to do something like that?
same as above.

Overlord775 said:
there is a sport about shoting moving flyng targets, and it doesn't matter if the lion goes zig zag, CH will just shoot it down, because he's the budda of shooting
also CCFB you are making a Argument by Incredulity Fallacy, just because you don't belive it's possible, it doesn't mean it is, we have proof that people can do it and CH is immently better than any shooter that as ever existed by 10 miles
Like what? The disks that move slower than the Lion, and are already aimed at? Also, it's even harder to shoot it in a vital organ.

No, I'm not. I will believe it if I had any proof but all the ones I've been given, I have found problems and flaws in. The CH is only as best as the best shooter, not above them

No, there is no video of a person being the record holder for the man with the fastest firerate and best accuracy. Oh wait this human is COMPOSITE, that makes sense now. The lion is literally charging at you. Just aim and fire. You don't need to concentrate on the surroundings around you, you zone in on the only important matter. Prove lions can nigh instantaneously. If they zig zag, that means more than 400 milliseconds. Bang bang bang, dead, gg. PREDICTABLE MOVE for an CH to predict. At this point you're trying to prove whether or not the lion can even get to the human before he dies. Stating the obvious about claws is irrelevant. Oh I don't know, at worst let their arm get bit rather than their NECK?Again, only if the lion can get there on time. COMPOSITE HUMAN. ADRENALINE. YOU are not composite human. >400 milliseconds confirmed Check their page same as above.
Because you're standards for one just does not exist.

You obviously don't have any idea how adrenaline rushes work and just heard of them off the internet. You can't concentrate in one.

If they zig zag at say even 40mph the CH is going to take a lot of time to aim and shoot. Again, just doesn't happen.

And do what?

I've already proven they can but you keep on saying the CH will magically pull their gun out, aim perfectly and shoot it in the head 3 times before that.

If you block with your arms, you can't shoot - and 1,000 PSI is going to break their bones.

What? You understand that I was replying to your condescending message in the trying part right?

Uh, what?

CH is the opposite of superhuman. They are peak human.

@CCFB

Don't remove threads. Just ask a mod/admin to close them; if you remove them it isn't the same as a close.

Since this is unanimous, I'll close and add this to both profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back