• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lion vs Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ dude the lion isn't a walking tank it's just a tough animal a gun shot to the head or a machete to the skull/neck is going to kill it.

Keeweed said:
^ dude the lion isn't a walking tank it's just a tough animal a gun shot to the head or a machete to the skull/neck is going to kill it.
You obviously haven't seen Lions before or had people in your family who hunted them. It's not easy to shoot it in the head, and a machete blow to the head will just injure it and daze it, while a machete blow to the neck with that mane is not going to do anything.

Saitamax said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppe4O1H4tIwnow combine that with the storngest men in the world, who can casually deadlift things up to 2x heavier than the average lion. put all that strength into using the sword.
the lion dies as soon as it attacks every single time.
Yet the Composite Human still has stats far below the Lion and reasonably so. It's not as impressive as you think it as, a lot of that is aimdodging. Martial artist guys get/got killed by large dogs and wolves often, in past or present. A human simply does not have the ability to one shot a Lion with physical tools

you're using " a human" too often

this isn't just "a human". this guy literaly has the best everything. he has the most intricate knowledge of lions of anyone ever in history, the most skill with a sword, the most strength, the best aim, the best intelligence

this guy isn't gonna break his sword on the lion. he knows all there is to know about lions and swordfighting, and has the best possible stats to use his knowledge. if he needs to hit the lion in the eyesocket midjump to win the fight, he has enough skill to do it.

you're also severely underestimating the damage a sword can do in the hands of someone extremely skilled. there have been records of katana straight up slicing people clean in half. https://www.quora.com/Sword-Fighting-Can-a-katana-cut-a-person-in-half

even if he can't cut the lion in half, that's more than enough force to kill it in one (perfectly aimed) strike

your scenarios basically assume the guy is just some guy, in which case yeah the Lion would win

i honestly don't think composite human is even necessary. i'd say any decently trained medieval knight or samurai from back then would beat a lion in combat. it just wouldn't be a one shot deal like with composite human.

Saitamax said:
you're using " a human" too often
this isn't just "a human". this guy literaly has the best everything. he has the most intricate knowledge of lions of anyone ever in history, the most skill with a sword, the most strength, the best aim, the best intelligence

this guy isn't gonna break his sword on the lion. he knows all there is to know about lions and swordfighting, and has the best possible stats to use his knowledge. if he needs to hit the lion in the eyesocket midjump to win the fight, he has enough skill to do it. you're also severely underestimating the damage a sword can do in the hands of someone extremely skilled. there have been records of katana straight up slicing people clean in half. https://www.quora.com/Sword-Fighting-Can-a-katana-cut-a-person-in-half even if he can't cut the lion in half, that's more than enough force to kill it in one (perfectly aimed) strike

your scenarios basically assume the guy is just some guy, in which case yeah the Lion would win
No matter what, they are still limited to what a human can achieve. Which I fully recognize and know that they can.

Intelligence isn't going to stop material breaking. Lion bones are far stronger than human ones; it has all the possibility to break in a bad swing. And the Lion won't just let them do it; they move at 50 mph.

I never heard of that before, or thought it was possible. I doubt it exactly happened like that, considering how vulnerable a katana has shown to be and how strong it actually is. And yeah, a Lion's body is much harder to slice in half than a human's body which I doubt exactly happened in the first place.

Again, a Lion isn't a stationary or docile animal. It's going to be attacking 24/7. I'm assuming this is a CH, not a regular person. That would be a stomp

Saitamax said:
i honestly don't think composite human is even necessary. i'd say any decently trained medieval knight or samurai from back then would beat a lion in combat. it just wouldn't be a one shot deal like with composite human.
That's a pretty big thing to say, you're underestimating Lions by a mile. They aren't just giant domestic cats. Both of them in a time would get mauled by a Lion or try to run away. It's just how it is. Don't overrestimate what humans are capable of.

The gunshots would probably cause severe damages to the lions, also the gunfire might strike fear into the heart of the animal, keeping it at a distance.

The animal itself charging at a human about to maul it would strike fear into the heart of most humans in this world, or pretty much all apart from ones that can't feel fear. I honestly don't see how the CH would stay perfectly calm either. Though the gun would do a lot more damage than the two other weapons, yeah but it's much easier to lose.

^ according to the lion's page it actually won't be attack 24/7 the two lion story had the lions attack the workers at night and killing them one by one, so this lion isn't go to charge in like an idiot and get itself shot. It's going to sneak around and try to get in range to pounce, but the human would probably do the same. Also if the human and the lion really did just charge each other; it's not go to be an constant fight. They're going to size each other up, make themselves look big and scary.

They killed 135 humans; this is just one. In a 1v1 fight it would constantly be attacking. They aren't stupid, they know that the human is likely much weaker than it.

you're the one heavily overestimating lions. there are several recorded footage of lions being killed by Zebras when trying to hunt them, did you know?

did you know romans used lions vs humans fights for both sport and as execution sentences? and often the first lion would fail and they'd have to send another

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestiarii

https://www.ancienthistorylists.com...amous-ancient-roman-gladiators/#5_Carpophorus

these people aren't nearly as well equipped or skilled at combat as a medieval knight or samurai would be. thinking they wouldn't be able to beat a lion is a bit strange

Zebras are stronger than humans and normally only kill Lionnesses. I'm not overrestimating Lions. I already said they are relatively vulnerable to the gun.

Those people often had outside help or much more equipment than this. Gladiators often had armor and very strong swords, while the Lions were actually starved if you didn't know.

A medieval knight and samurai as a team wouldn't be able to kill a Lion at all. They would likely run, and if it was a cage, try to get out. Lions are not giant balls of meat and fur with a mouth.

^ plate armor is ridiculously strong and is actually pretty light; I doubt a lion is getting through it before getting stabbed by a European long sword, and samurai were mostly bow fights so if the knight and samurai worked as a team the lions getting riddled in arrows will getting stabbed by an heavily armored opponent

Still doesn't protect him from 1,000 PSI and paw swipes which can kill a human in one shot. And I never knew that actually, but it's likely for it to kill him before that. Regardless this is one CH

yes the gladiators did

the issue comes from the fact they also used lions as a death sentence to people they simply wanted to execute, to make a show out of it. those weren't well trained gladiators, just average criminals. they were given very shoddy "equipment" to defend themselves since they were expected to die

, and even in such cases there are many instances where the first animal would fail and they'd have to use a second, even third.

in the case of real gladiators (or rather Bestiarii), they would routinely beat lots of lions, bears, leopards in one night of fights. it was their "job". they specialized in fighting animals

do you really think such a job could even have existed if beating lions (the literal most popular animal used in the Venatios) was so absurdly difficult, nearly impossible as you claim?

Saitamax said:
yes the gladiators did
the issue comes from the fact they also used lions as a death sentence to people they simply wanted to execute, to make a show out of it. those weren't well trained gladiators, just average criminals. they were given very shoddy "equipment" to defend themselves since they were expected to die

, and even in such cases there are many instances where the first animal would fail and they'd have to use a second, even third.

in the case of real gladiators (or rather Bestiarii), they would routinely beat lots of lions, bears, leopards in one night of fights. it was their "job". they specialized in fighting animals

do you really think such a job could even have existed if beating lions (the literal most popular animal used in the Venatios) was so absurdly difficult, nearly impossible as you claim?
Gladiators did what?

And they killed people with it. And they literally had helmets and armor, sometimes a shield with a sword.

I mean, yeah, having equipment against starved animals (I say it again) that CH doesn't have against a healthy male lion makes it far easier.

I heavily doubt they beat lots of Bears or Lions. That's an extremely large lie. I can buy Leopards though. Don't take Roman accounts as complete fact; of course they wanted the humans to appear very strong.

Since it was and still is absurdly difficult with many human deaths, yes

CCFB you are reeeally underestemating CH. there are humans that can can fire 5 shots in under a second WITH A REVOLVER, CH has the skill of gun user in the history and a semi automatic pistol

CH just unloads the entire magazine on the lion's head before it can blink and wins

or condering he's also the master ninja and the master of every mastial art and has full knowlage lion biology and beheviour, he just dodges the lion's attack and then turns the Lion in to swiss cheese

Overlord775 said:
CCFB you are reeeally underestemating CH. there are humans that can can fire 5 shots in under a second WITH A REVOLVER, CH has the skill of gun user in the history and a semi automatic pistol
CH just unloads the entire magazine on the lion's head before it can blink and wins

or condering he's also the master ninja and the master of every mastial art and has full knowlage lion biology and beheviour, he just dodges the lion's attack and then turns the Lion in to swiss cheese
Humans aren't that strong dude. The Lion can cross the distance in 400 miliseconds. Can CH really pull out their gun, aim it to its head perfectly and shoot it 4/5 times in that timeframe? It's not humanly possible, skill can only get you so far.

Like that's going to happen with a 50mph 400lb aggressive animal. It won't just stand there.

Lions are not made of butter and are not slow. I doubt they can dodge 50mph so casually. On the other end, its more likely to turn them into disembowled bone-broken stripes of pink and red if he takes time to do anything. They're not supermen. They're going to have to take time to figure out how to get the Lion to stay still (Its way easier for the Lion to disable the human than vice versa) while also missing its every move. It isn't so easy

^ 50 mph isn't even 2 times faster it 1.somthing; the human should be able to dodge easily considering their smarter more experienced and can swing a baseball bat at 100mph

I doubt that a Lion with opposable thumbs couldn't do the same. Felines have higher reactions than Primates in general

Yeh, the human stomps this with a glock, considering even without guns we could still kill these animals in the past; hand to hand would be better perhaps with a weak knife or party balloons as a distraction.

Overlord775 said:
Lions don't have opposable thumbs ovo
Also CH has enought skill to 10/10 times headshot a moving target
That's why I said 'if' lol

A target moving at 50mph, I doubt it

Burstchaos said:
Yeh, the human stomps this with a glock, considering even without guns we could still kill these animals in the past; hand to hand would be better perhaps with a weak knife or party balloons as a distraction.
We get mauled by these animals without guns or outside help.

I take out the glock and shoot the bastard to death.

I mean, female lions are better huntress than male lions anyway.

Plus your giving me a katana, meanign that even if he leaps onto a man, gets stabbed or sliced, since katana is sharp af.

It's all about how good the man can aim and shiz.

Unholy Bindings said:
I take out the glock and shoot the bastard to death.
I mean, female lions are better huntress than male lions anyway.

Plus your giving me a katana, meanign that even if he leaps onto a man, gets stabbed or sliced, since katana is sharp af.

It's all about how good the man can aim and shiz.
You're not a Composite Human so no. The Lion runs towards you at 50mph and tears you apart is how it really goes.

Not really. It's social structure. Lions are much stronger and larger than Lionesses.

Again, this is real life. Katanas are slim and would break on a Lion's skull, it isn't even that sharp. Lions have much stronger skin than a human their size would.

You're not a Composite Human so no. The Lion runs towards you at 50mph and tears you apart is how it really goes.

Not really. It's social structure. Lions are much stronger and larger than Lionesses.

Again, this is real life. Katanas are slim and would break on a Lion's skull, it isn't even that sharp. Lions have much stronger skin than a human their size would.

Ohh yeah, like Lion Will start off at 50mph, thats really real.

Lion males are not adept at hunting, they spend most of the time resting nad eating...

You Word it as if a Katana was made out of wet noodles. The sword would obviously cause massive bleeding, all I need is one clean stab or slice on the head or body and Lion is dead, since struggling is only going to make him lose blood faster and the sowrd Will rupture his internal organs.

Didn't Composite Human beat the Composite Cat, without any guns?

Yeah, Lion gets shot to death.

Unholy Bindings said:
Ohh yeah, like Lion Will start off at 50mph, thats really real.

Lion males are not adept at hunting, they spend most of the time resting nad eating...

You Word it as if a Katana was made out of wet noodles. The sword would obviously cause massive bleeding, all I need is one clean stab or slice on the head or body and Lion is dead, since struggling is only going to make him lose blood faster and the sowrd Will rupture his internal organs.
Any reason as to why they wouldn't? They do the same, they're not choosing like humans are.

They fight all the time, massacre other prides, and easily overpower Lionnesses. Also, male Lions can hunt.

I didn't. I worded it as to what it is. CH, let alone you, wouldn't really get the chance to do that. A Lion isn't made out of butter and is a large animal, one stab to the stomach won't kill it. The katana will more than likely just break on the Lion's head. It will only make the cat more aggressive in the end.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
' The Human was limited to Street level to Wall level weapons, the speed was equalized and the human had one day of preparations'

No

CCFB said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
' The Human was limited to Street level to Wall level weapons, the speed was equalized and the human had one day of preparations'
No
That still Dosent stop CH from just head shotting pretty much instantly.

Any reason as to why they wouldn't? They do the same, they're not choosing like humans are.

They fight all the time, massacre other prides, and easily overpower Lionnesses. Also, male Lions can hunt.

I didn't. I worded it as to what it is. CH, let alone you, wouldn't really get the chance to do that. A Lion isn't made out of butter and is a large animal, one stab to the stomach won't kill it. The katana will more than likely just break on the Lion's head. It will only make the cat more aggressive in the end.

Ohh yeah, Lion is gonna go to 50mph in 10 metres, very real again. I can just move out of the way since a Lion Will not be able to stop swiftly enough if he goes full speed.

They can hunt but choose to do as least as possible, thats why they lack the eperience lionesses got

Yeah, a katana forged by a Japanese master smith Will surely break and cause no damage at all, beacause these weapons were designed for war and were used to cut through light armors. Lions dont got Stone for skin, and Katana is far sharper than a medieval longsword. A stab to the torso means the lion Will struggle and move the impaled weapon around and causing more damage to internal organs and bleed faster, because a CH Will obviously not just pull it out.

Lion Will shit itself from the gunshots. One enters the body and the lion Will slow down if not collapse, if CH decides to pull the triggered several times.

Having guns and a weapon makes this a mid-high diff win for the human.

Also the Lion is weaker in terms of lifting strength and the human has superhuman combat speed. Can the Lion survive a gunshot to the back and not get paralyzed. The katana and machete can penetrate weak points in the lion.

Hyper Anon said:
Also the Lion is weaker in terms of lifting strength and the human has superhuman combat speed. Can the Lion survive a gunshot to the back and not get paralyzed. The katana and machete can penetrate weak points in the lion.
Superhuman combat speed which can't match the Lion's own all-around speed. And like I've said, they won't get the chance to do that. The Lion's paw swipe is more powerful than the katana and machete energy and force wise.

Unholy Bindings said:
Ohh yeah, Lion is gonna go to 50mph in 10 metres, very real again. I can just move out of the way since a Lion Will not be able to stop swiftly enough if he goes full speed.

They can hunt but choose to do as least as possible, thats why they lack the eperience lionesses got

Yeah, a katana forged by a Japanese master smith Will surely break and cause no damage at all, beacause these weapons were designed for war and were used to cut through light armors. Lions dont got Stone for skin, and Katana is far sharper than a medieval longsword. A stab to the torso means the lion Will struggle and move the impaled weapon around and causing more damage to internal organs and bleed faster, because a CH Will obviously not just pull it out.

Lion Will shit itself from the gunshots. One enters the body and the lion Will slow down if not collapse, if CH decides to pull the triggered several times.

Having guns and a weapon makes this a mid-high diff win for the human.
...Yeah, they will. They use their speed any time they can. And the Lion will just pounce on you, which alone should kill you.

They still fight a ton and kill a lot, so they're just as experienced.

...Yeah, they will break. Lion's aren't made of butter; their bones are much stronger thn a humans and katanas break on a lot of things. They aren't instant-death weapons, why do you think Samurais with them got killed by many foreigners and people with different weapons? Lions still have very tough skin, so it's not going to cut as easily as human skin is at all. A stab to the torso is unlikely to happen but if it does, again, Lion's have gotten impaled by horns before and lived. It would just become more aggressive.

Lions have survived some gunshots before as shown on the page. Also, most humans would shit themselves from a male Lion charging them.

Well, I gave them the Glock to make it fair

CCFB said:
Desmiondo said:
As stated earlier he can Fire 2 shots in 400 milliseconds each aimed precisely at the lions head.
Can you link to when a human has done anything like that
ok 1:09 That armed with lions acceleration speed of 9.5 mph should make him dead. Not excatly it but ask the guy who said it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back