• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs The Warpriest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Both are 4-B

Speed equalized

Takes place on the dreadnaught, but not right next to the Occulus at first

Start 100m away from one another

Link (Composite): 4 (AshenCrow777, TriforcePower1, Mr. Bambu, The Real Cal Howard)

The Warpriest: 3 (CNBA3, Sigurd, WHYNAUT)

Inconclusive: 1 (PsychoWarper)

Shooting you with a boomer while also spamming a bunch of void projectiles. The stuff like offensive law manip doesn't come up unless link somehow is comparable to him in kill count and taps into the sword logic, or he summons the occulus.

Guardians have some abilities that can disable the abilities, including stuff like double jumping, of each other and enemies. With his invulnerability up the Warpriest is just straight up immune to anything the Guardians can do, and even with it down you can't power null him. Power nulling his law in particular is gonna be really hard considering how that works.

His own power null and stats reduction is a projectile, as are his elemental attacks including void. His law/concept manip is not.

The law manipulation of the Warpriest is passively active, albeit in a defensive form. It is the reason why he's immune to everything to start. He can use it offensively without the Occulus to kill and negate resurrection to low godly, but that leaves him vulnerable to actually being damaged for a bit.

So Link is safe at start, which let's him use information analysis without insta dying.

Okay, but can his attacks resist from being nulled?

I think Mirror shield GG should work then.

How good's info analysis? The Sword Logic that the Warpriest wields was incomprehensible to almost all of the Vex, a race that can simulate an infinite amount of universes near perfectly, pasts and futures and all.

I mean I guess? Not really sure how you're gonna power null what amounts to a rapid fire grenade launcher for his gun, and the other stuff isn't stopped by shadowshots and stuff. Law and Occulus stuff is a definite no. What does Link do with his power null?

I don't know what this means, but he should be able to resist all his own stuff.

He can use it to Take people, and things that die to it he can mimic the abilities of. It's also totally indestructible in the fight, I believe killing Guardians on contact, but since he's standing right below it when you kill him he dies for good there. Otherwise, just like any other. Should share his own resistances.

...Do I even need to answer? At least, Fi not being capable of analyzing his Sword will make Link wary about it.

I mean, not projectile hax should be nulled by Moon Pearl, given that HH pretty blatantly states that it nulls the effects of the Dark World AKA passive transmutation. It's just there passively blocking things.

Attack reflection for projectiles.

So if he whips it out and link manages to kill him somehow as it's doing its thing, Warpriest would just die, regardless of his immortalities and low godly. He doesn't start right near it though, and being in its presence gives him a sizable power boost.

Link should probably resist that from somewhere though? Not really sure.

I don't think that using your soul to destroy everything is soul manip in the same way as like destroying someone else's soul though.

Soul manip is there, I highlighted it in your comment so you can see it easier.

His soul is ordinarily in his throne world, a separate universe. If he dies, he can just regen from that. It's the source of all his immortalities besides type 1 and his regen.

Killing the warpriest in his own throne world kills him for good though. However, being in the presence of his oversoul, while making him easier to permakill, also gives him quite the stats boost. He personally can use his to Take, which is like 5 different high tier abilities rolled up into one.

So you voting incon psycho?

No calc, though he did fight 6 4-Bs at once who are probably somewhat above baseline. Not too far, though everything except his gun and physical attacks ignore some form of durability, and his law manip protects him from damage.

Oh yeah he gets all of someone's strength when he kills them, due to Sword Logic. Link's got resurrection right? If Warpriest scores a kill with his durability negating abilities or lawhax and Link doesn't die permanently, he'd be boosted to that.

He's not started near the Occulus though, it's just less impossible for Link to access against the will of the Warpriest if they're on the dreadnaught.

To what degree?

At least Low-Godly. Permakilled Ganon with the Master Sword in the Child Timeline (Twilight Princess; Ganon had to reincarnate in FSA) and Adult Timeline (Still dead after Wind Waker) and with the Silver Arrows (Zelda 1).

Isn't ganon's soul actually in his body though? it seems more likely that it can destroy on that level to me. Also Link's still gotta get past Law manip, which I'm pretty sure doesn't count as reality warping in this case. While Hive can warp reality through Sword Logic, just making link die probably wouldn't fall under that.

Given it doesn't stop Ganon from resurrecting or reincarnating, I don't think it destroys the soul. Just prevents it from making a body without outside help.

Ok but what even is the difference between low godly and ressurection

You are considered dead for the latter to take place. Ganon still needs his consciousness for Low Godly to take effect.

Well hive gods still die before respawning. I listed it as low godly because what with them regenning from oversouls that makes the most sense. Guardians would have a gun that can negate resurrection, but you already kill him in a way that does that the regular way, so I don't think he can get a resistance off of that. Link still has to get by law manip to do anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back