• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs The Warpriest

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must remember that WP has survived and tanked Reality warping of a similar level or higher from enemies as well. not just being stronger or getting stronger but has other capabilities to add as well.

I know. But he hasn't countered exact instances like Link before.

CNBA3 said:
but shouldn't be that much different from description
i doubt it if you really think about it the TF reality warping can do whatever it wants also dosent link have invulnerability on the same level has ganon(dorf) via full triforce?

Then it should come down to DC, Dura and Speed wouldn't it? Since reality warping Doesn't really help with either case

SL is more deaths than strength. The deaths they cause results in them gaining in strength yes, but its not just that. Oryx killed the stronger Akka via abuse of Sword Logic, after all. I personally see it as incon, but I cant vote so

Also bump

Warpriest can already negate that.

TriforcePower1 said:
So the thing is:
Warpriest has Law hax which makes every conventional way of defeating him moot. He mainly uses it defensively, but he can also use it offensively. He can also use Oculus. Everything else gets blocked by Link.

Link has time stop and transmutation, two of his most common haxes, that he can use to try to bypass Warpriest's law manip, under Fi's suggestion, though it'd be incomplete due to not being capable of analyzing the SL. Probably not the transmutation, but it's a possibility. If he gets killed once he resurrects, and Link is far from extraneous of fighting guys who have AP advantage. Master Sword negates his regen.

@Wok Corrections? Obviously there are, this can't be that simple </div>
this is my reason for voting link FRA

It's a necro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back