• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link fights a new Demon Lord

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I am bored....

Lucemon decides that he wants to take over Hyrule. He sends Murmukusmon to overthrow the castle, but the Hero of Courage stands in his way.

LoZ vs Digimon

Hero of Courage vs The Demon Count

-Speed Equal

-Takes in Hyrule Castle

-ReArise Murmukusmon

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Link (Composite): 0

Murmukusmo: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Zephros)

Murmukusmon collectors card
Link Breath Of The Wild

Joke comment or not, you just reminded me to put "ReArise Murmukusmon" in the OP.

So... does Link have anything to deal with Non-Existance, Deathless Immortality, Mid-Godly Regen and being destroyed on Conceptual Level? >_>;

Well, half of that is dealt with by Sealing. Holy abilities will still damage a Dark Area native regardless. Info Analysis should make this pretty fair.

TartaChocholate said:
So... does Link have anything to deal with Non-Existance, Deathless Immortality, Mid-Godly Regen and being destroyed on Conceptual Level? >_>;
Crying. I guess.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, half of that is dealt with by Sealing. Holy abilities will still damage a Dark Area native regardless. Info Analysis should make this pretty fair.
Hmm... Well, Murm does seem to be affected by Sealing. Though even if Link's holy weapons or abilities do hurt Murm, will the damage stick with the Digimon's regenerative powers and physiology. This is me speaking out of ignorance, but I wouldn't equate Link's arsenal to holy powers from Digimons like Angemon or such, given AFAIK Digimon are formidable enought to bypass each other's insane abilities.

Does Murm lead with Gaehnna Flame or saves it for later?

Well, the Regenerationn won't be bypassed (that's what sealing's for), but the simple fact that it is a holy power should allow the Master Sword and any other Holy Weapon or ability harm a Dark Area Native. Gehenna Flame is Murm's main move so, he'd likely use it off the bat if not early on. But, it's a projectile so do with that what you will.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, the Regenerationn won't be bypassed (that's what sealing's for), but the simple fact that it is a holy power should allow the Master Sword and any other Holy Weapon or ability harm a Dark Area Native. Gehenna Flame is Murm's main move so, he'd likely use it off the bat if not early on. But, it's a projectile so do with that what you will.
>Projectile

Im already seeing the volleball match.

Well Link can reflect and block projectiles, for the most part. But, can barriers and magic shields stop an attack that annihilates the target beyond that of a Conceptual level? I mean, Gahenna Flame needs to properly strike the target to obiterate it or simply come into contact?

I'm a bit surprised a Digimon is susceptible to Information Analysis, to be honest. Given their very nature I thought any sort of Information Manipulation would be outright ineffective.

Well...actually...it depends. Does Resistance to Information = Resistance to Information Analysis seeing as you aren't exactly manipulating/affecting their information but simply...well analyzing/reading it.

From what I read in the previous Link vs Sol Badguy thread, apparently yes, due to Information Analysis being a subset of Information Manipulation. Though I can ask for confirmation.

No, they're two different forms of it, he'd have to resist not being analyzed in order to not fall for it.

Yeah, looking back on that thread, I agree that it is really odd that resisting information based skills makes you resistant to info analysis.

Digimon are only resistant to getting their information/data corrupted or manipulated or hacked due to the Eaters. Analysis shouldn't count under that.

Ah I see. Makes a lot of sense actually. If that's the case, Link miiiight actually have a shot here thanks to Fi. Essentially thelling him that Murm has such insane Regenerative powers that destroying him is useless so Link should go for Sealing and second...

PiccoloDodge

bump.

Of course dodging will be harder considering how large he can make the projectile and that Murmukusmon can still act afterwards. It's a battle of who can get their dangerous moves out first and which ones will do the trick.

Hmm... very true. Link is likely to go for sealing given Fi will most likely tell him Murmukusmon is by all means unkillable by any weapon or ability Link has. The issue is getting close. How big can Murmukusmon make his Gahenna Flame? Would stuff like the Mirror Shield defend against something that can destroy other beings beyond conceptual level?

Ugh, that certainly is not something you can block with the Mirror Shield. Really does seem to be who hits first and if Link can get close quick enough.

Back