• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Composite) vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized Full power Bloodlusted

Hope it is not a Stomp (I'm new to this)

Link Original manga-render
Ok now it should be good.

Sephiroth battlepic

Composite link mean he also in Smash so he MFTL+ and universal, PIS he also in Scrubblenauts unlimited where he can hurt nazwelk so he Multiversal. He win chyea

Konaguna said:
Composite link mean he also in Smash so he MFTL+ and universal, PIS he also in Scrubblenauts unlimited where he can hurt nazwelk so he Multiversal. He win chyea
Than why isnt he listed as multiversal?

Than why isnt he listed as multiversal?

Pretty sure he was joking.

Oh sorry than ( man i feel dumb )

Since he was joking, his vote can't be counted. He has to give legitimate reasons first. Don't beat yourself up over it, you're new here.

The Wright Way said:
Since he was joking, his vote can't be counted. He has to give legitimate reasons first. Don't beat yourself up over it, you're new here.
Yeah you right 1Link and 1 Sephi than

Sephiroth BYPASSES THE RESISTANCE

Since Links resistance is crap and not near planetary like Sephiroth

Link's mindhax resistance comes from him resisting getting the memories of an entire planet's worth of people without going crazy.

And even assuming Sephy's mindhax is thought based, he's dead while Link's wondering what he's doing in the middle of Central Park

99% sure we don't accept Link getting all the memories of the people of Termina as planetary because it's too large an assumption that Termina refers to the entire planet.

He's dead and comes back because Type 8

This is assuming Link will lead with a couple things while Sephiroth resists 90% of his stuff

"But info analysis"

Fi has to actively tell Link what theopponemt doesn't resist and it's too slow before Sephiroth thinks again.

Bloodlusted means he goes with Triforce. Even assuming he goes for info analysis, Fi can telepathically tell Link to use the TF, so it's still pretty much thought based.

How does his type 8 work?

This is even assuming that his mindhax is thought based and that he'd actually lead with it instead of trying to kill Link with something else.

He's bloodlusted, so probably.

Even if he didn't Link gets one shotted by a TK attack and Trifurce may not kill him

Also telepathically is still slower then thinking

You know what bloodlusted is?

Your bloodlusted, you do anything to win. Even assuming mindhax doesn't work anything else still will as Link lacks resistance to being blown apart instantly, or outright destroyed with AP

Exact same reason I ask "Why RW or EE"?

Also, he comes back by the lifestream in either case

I expressed myself badly, I meant "RW or EE via RW". The Triforce wishes are all Reality Warping, and if Link wishes Sephy dead, the Triforce uses RW to do that.

How can he AP kill Link before getting RWed out of existence via thinking?

Okay so

Sephiroth is dead

The lifestream brings him back

"How does he kill Link with AP"

TK

Link just wishes for the destruction of whatever made him come back when he sees him coming back. Also, is it combat applicable?

It is IIRC

How will he know of it?

More importantly, again, why will he instantly go for either of them? They are the only notable threats to Sephiroth

It doesn't really take a genius to understand that, if I just killed someone and then a new one reappears, he probably has a way to come back.

You mean the Triforce? Ask Demise. Link goes with the Triforce when he's dead set on killing someone.

That doesn't answer how you know what to destroy at all.

Yes because its Demise. A dude who could have died no other way, not a random dude he knows nothing about

Because I forgot to add Cosmic Awareness to the Triforce. Can you please check if it's combat applicable?

Bloodlust takes care of that.

So, Link tries a few things before he finally is able to put down Sephiroth, and in all that time Sephiroth tries nothing at all, or doesn't get the time to.

Not sure I see how that works out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Sephiroth have resistance to EE because there was a spell that did exactly that if I remember correctly.

I still have my gripes regarding the whole issue Link weaponizing the Triforce as a first resource *scratches head*. There is the Demise example, sure, but there was a whole story building Demise's menace to that point, so it really comes as something with previous thought than an initiative of the moment. EDIT: Now, if there is a consensus that it is indeed in-character and appliable, then I'll go with it, though.

Still, for now I'll go with Sephy here. Even if the whole scenario of Fi scans successfully intanstaneously -> comunicates with Link to use EE instantaneously -> Link wishes away plays smoothly, there are still many more ways of Sephy to kill Link; due to AP difference any attakck, spell, Telekinesis, teleport for surprise, mind shaeningans. There are more scenarios for Sephy to come out on top.

...come to think of it. Can Sephy attack Fi? Given he's kind of a grade-A bastard I can see him trying to kill her for assuming she's getting in the way. Or go for an AOE attack.

Sephy's resurrection takes time to work IIRC.

Ogbunabali said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Sephiroth have resistance to EE because there was a spell that did exactly that if I remember correctly.
Not exactly, I think you mean Remove which simply teleports enemies away. That would mean resisting Battlefield Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back