• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless Chaos RP Thread 1

@Jet

From within he cloud, a barrel of a gun emerges, and shots are let off in the direction of the military soldiers.

She hits several of them.

@Renna

The soldiers panic and begin firing in your direction, one even throws a grenade. One soldier attempts to run past me and I stop him in his tracks.

"You know, I doubt you guys are gonna stop her, she just aimbotted a bunch of you fools." She says mockingly. The soldier ignores me and runs past, heading for the barricade. I then notice the tank crew begin to turn their gun in Renna's direction.

Unbeknownst to anyone not paying attention to their badges at this very moment, the man in the mask has become aware of the new location features of his badge and is now heading towards the two other beings in New York. His trajectory manifests on the radar as a roughly-defined presence moving at alarming speed, appearing to skip across the map at sudden and rapid intervals, completely ignoring every building and obstruction between itself and the two fighters. Nothing slows it down. Nothing stops its progress. Nothing turns it aside.

And with every sudden jump the presence makes, there is a brief instance in which it appears to be in two places at once.

Jet is still paying attention to the battle unfolding in front of her. She sees the soldier she warned suddenly go flying backwards into her from an explosion. She catches him with her Telekinesis and sets him down.

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you." She says under her breath. As she tries to refocus on the battle, she notices a tiny blinking effect coming from her pocket. She takes out the badge and notices something... odd. One of the super-powered people is moving towards her, but his location makes no sense. It kust keeps jumping from place to place.

"That can't be right..." she says taken aback by the random nature of his movements. The thoughts in her head suddenly become reality around her, almost like a red neon sign the words literally swirl her. RETREAT. OBSERVE. DECIDE.

Jet dispels the words and phases her body through some of the nearby buildings to find a place where she can hide and attempt to watch any sort of confrontation between Renna and this new individual.

Swirling, condensing, expanding. The more power Hamsuke used, the more it's soul strengthened. Simultaneously Hamsuke was spreading it's power in the realm of mind, where the cry of the dead could be heard. In this space that solely belonged to Hamsuke, it was releasing a gentle holy aura.

Unbeknownst to Hamsuke in the real world a very large tornado almost 100 meters tall made up of energy was currently emitting the same type of aura Hamsuke was in the realm of mind!

[Aye, cometh to me thee hath lost souls]

With those words the souls that have yet to pass on within a 100 kilometers range all felt stimulated, tempted and charmed by those words!

As though sensing this, the huge tornado formed a large disk shaped vortex in the sky. All the undead including those that were currently guarding Hamsuke all felt the need to be swallowed whole by that vortex.

"WHO ARE WE?!"

"THE SPIRAL WARRIORS!"

"WHY ARE WE?!"

"For the cupcakes!"

"I'm here cause I heard we get cool bikes!"

"Wait, we get bikes?"

"ALL THAT AND MORE!!!!!"

I glow green and shoot up a green beam from my drill spear staff thing. It pierces through the roof and sends a few pieces falling down.

"AHHH MY LEG!"

"WALK IT OFF JOHN! Meeting adjourned!"

I twirl my drill spear staff thing around as I sit down on my special couch bench. My second in command comes up to me.

"Hey boss, are you alright?"

I open my mou-

"Actually, don't answer that. Listen, after taking in all the biker gangs around the area, we're starting to run out of space in our warehouse."

I nod.

"Listen, this is a simple solution. Just tear down all the warehouses that the other gangs used to be in and then stick them onto this warehouse."

Bill facepalms.

"I...really?"

I nod again.

He inhales.

"Okay."

On the badges, the presence skipping across the map has come to a sudden halt.

In the real world, the man is now staring through the window of a building, the highest structure overlooking the location of the two other beings in the city. His series of knife-portals ended atop this structure, but without foreknowledge of the two's powers and how they functioned, he had chosen to go inside and find a less exposed vantage point.

A few innocents got in his way, recognizing him as the now-infamous masked murderer who had made news across the city. Many ran, and because of that, they would live to see another day. Others tried to fight, and they died screaming.

Now he stands alone on the building's third-highest floor, gazing through a window at the sight of several military men fighting what appears to be a cloud with a gun barrel sticking out of it. Which is decidedly abnormal, even by his standards...

Alexander gets an 8 of cards. As the guard breathes heavily overhead. He seems to be paying attention to the cards as a hawk might to potential prey.

Everything having a 20, and totadileplayz having a 20, see what the dealer has in store.

The dealer had a king of diamonds, and a 5 of diamonds, getting another 10 of clubs. Alexander's and Ciero's winnings are multiplied by 1.5 rounding down to the closest dollar.

The Guard doesn't care about the sheer luck everything went through as he says. "That's enough, thank you for your time in this establishment. But, I'd reccomend you to cash out now, before I have to enforce you."

"Now that we have tested out our powers and for ourselves some money it's time we get started. First things first, what are you planning to do?"

"I have had a day and honestly, beyond immediate survival, setting up a place to live, and making myself set in this life. I don't have any overarching goals. That said, I do think Making sure the police, and authorities have a good view of people like us would be a good goal to have. I heard the news painted the superpowered beings as monsters, I'd like to change that perception. " Ciero replied, with a smirk.

"Well good luck with that, the other guys seem to be running amok from what I've heard.

For my goal my next step should be to gather resources for my spells and to talk to a person of authority."

As Jet phases through the wall she finds herself in an office building. Inside she notices several workers are looking out the windows, presumably watching the battle outside. However, there are also several soldiers both encouraging people to leave and a few who are setting up barricades, it seems they are looking to use this building as a fallback point if the soldiers outside fail.

As Jet emerges from the wall, one of the workers turns around and sees her. She screams and yells to the soldiers, "It's one of them! T-t-those 'evil super-people'!" The soldiers turn around and face Jet, guns up. "Ah! G-Get down on the ground!" One of the soldiers shouts in surprise. Another soldier opens a nearby door and peeks out the corner of it for cover.

"Whoa whoa boys and girls calm down and relax. The only people that have to die here, are the ones who stay in my way." Jet says dismissively and takes a step towards the soldiers. This sets them into a panic as they all fire their rifles towards Jet, creating a billow of smoke from hitting a steam pipe in the crossfire.

As they run out of ammo the smoke begins to clear, and the soldiers are shocked to see Jet still standing there, her hand outstretched, having caught the bullets coming towards her in the air. "Well, if you insist..." Jet says as she snaps the fingers of her outstretched hand, causing the bullets to suddenly turn 180 degrees and fly back into the soldiers at much greater speeds, shredding their bodies as the terrified workers run out of the building in a panic.

Interestingly, the soldier behind the door was protected from the hail of bullets. He drops his now empty rifle and rushes Jet, pistol drawn. He aims it right under her chin but the gun suddenly falls apart in his hands. "Wha-!" the soldier yells in surprise as he takes out his knife and attempts to stab into Jet. She quickly snaps her fingers and the blade of the knife turns to butter that melts onto the floor. Terror fills his face as he tries to flee, but notices himself covering less and less distance with each step. Suddenly, has been shrunken down to the size of an ant! As he continues to flee Jet simply steps forward, crushing him under her heel.

Jet feels the sense of panic, confusion, and chaos reverberate throughout the building as she ponders what to do next.

I look at Monika.

"Ah HA!"

I surround myself with vines to try and make myself more intimidating, but it ends up just looking like some grass is growing around me.

"I have found another like myself! Another empowered being! Join me and be my loyal minion, or DIE!!! MWAHAHAHA!"

They sound like a saturday mourning cartoon villian.

Everything12 said:
"Well good luck with that, the other guys seem to be running amok from what I've heard.
For my goal my next step should be to gather resources for my spells and to talk to a person of authority."
"So, we both need to head to the same place, The Top. So, The UN? or lower?"

"But why would I do that?" The anestetic I injected into you starts to take effect. "I'm the bright one, wouldn't it make more sense for you to be the minion?"

"An... ane... ann.. what?"

I get angry and bind Monika with one of my vines.

"Don't mess with me! I am the ultimate overlord of evil! Mwahaha! I could just snap your something-or-another right here? You won't be controling me if I do that, will you?"

[Dosn't your control require consent?]

Gunfire draws the murderer's attention to a nearby building. Muzzle flashes light up the inside of the first floor, sending office workers rushing out of the entrance like so many ants scattering from their hill. Those soldiers on the outside not distracted with handling the gun-toting cloud turn towards the commotion with weapons raised, training their sights on the front door of the complex.
One look at his badge confirms what wouldn't take a genius to figure out; the other superhuman is on the inside.

He chooses a window on the second floor of the building, gauging the distance between himself and the space directly behind it. Another tricky shot, but far from impossible. He turns away from his own window and focuses on that spot as he walks away. The knife in his hand flashes forward in a wide arc, and its edge tears through the space in front of him, cutting a gap in the air that opens onto the second floor of the building.

For a split second, everyone else's radar shows one of the superhumans standing in two places at once, then disappearing from the first location entirely.

As Jet was looking at one of the soldiers bodies, she felt a strange sensation come from the building next door. "Hmm... could that be-" she is cut off by the sudden feeling of the same presence above her in the building. Her whole body shudders from the strange feeling overwhelming her senses. "That can't be right..." she says under her breath as the shuddering ceases.

As the presence in the other building fades, she now only senses the one above her. "This one is odd... might be fun to see in action. But first..." Jet notices the shadows of several figures moving outside the building, seems she's drawn more attention. Jet walks over to a corner of the room and shapeshifts into a potted plant to hide herself.

Renna flies high into the sky on her cloud after taking out most of the military. and observes the actions of the other two below.

The Smashor said:
"An... ane... ann.. what?"

I get angry and bind Monika with one of my vines.

"Don't mess with me! I am the ultimate overlord of evil! Mwahaha! I could just snap your something-or-another right here? You won't be controling me if I do that, will you?"

[Dosn't your control require consent?]
[I used a regular drug, and I didn't say that. I'll do that later.]

The phenomena in the sky disappeared.

After closing the vortex Hamsuke continued meditating. Within the realm of mind it was currently dealing with a huge ball of what seemed to be energy.

"Kraaa"

"Re-rreeeeleee"

Garbled noises could be heard here and there, Hamsuke had nothing to fear as it had sealed uncooperative souls away and those that cooperated were partially purified. From it's earlier experiments, it came to the conclusion that not all souls without a body are complete, these fragmented souls are usually 'mindless' and thus uncooperative. Another thing Hamsuke confirmed was that fully purifying these souls lead to their apparent complete destruction or ascension into to an unknown realm.

"Sigh, I thought I could hibernate for a while but this..."

Looking at the badge and with the new found information Hamsuke felt that it's preparation were not enough.

"What can they do against this?"

[Separateth and becometh one]

With those words the huge energy ball in-front of it exploded and it's pieces spread out as though each one had a mind of it's own. Soon a formation quite similar to that of an army was formed in-front of Hamsuke.

[We await the Ruler's command]

The site of thousands of souls in somewhat humanoid forms with undulating and bodies as though they were made of white smoke would beggar belief.

Soon after, several soldiers storm into the building with weapons drawn. All of them slowly come to a stop as they take in the scene before them.

Even through the steam that steadily fills the entire first floor of the building, the bodies of the other dead military men can be seen on the floor. Armed men who had given their lives to protect the people, strewn about like garbage and waste, their sacrifices made in vain. A force far greater than they could ever hope to be had snuffed them out en masse, and had enjoyed every second of it.

Suddenly, there's a new presence within the office space. A dark figure appears at the other end of the room, its features almost impossible to make out under the current viewing conditions. Every weapon in the room aims itself at the intruder, an action borne as much from instinct as from protocol. And then a wave of recognition passes through the armed men as they realize who the newcomer is. They recognize him as the masked man who had killed scores of law enforcement and military personnel, the man who brought carnage and destruction everywhere he was seen and then vanished without a trace or telling of his whereabouts. He had been marked as the most dangerous man in the city, and commanding officers throughout the state had instructed their squads to terminate him on sight.

The entire room opens fire, but the bullets never find him.

His arm whips from his side before the soldiers even realize he's moving. A ragged tear appears in front of him right as the soldiers start shooting, and suddenly armed men are going down with bullet-wounds as another rip in space appears behind them, spitting their rounds back at them without compromise. The remaining half of the soldiers, despite their shock, fan out in groups of three, taking up position at various strategic points in an attempt to outmaneuver him. But when both of the wounds in the air close, the man who spawned them is nowhere to be found.

And then another gash appears in the space behind one of the groups of soldiers, and the figure comes out of it swinging. Three men fall to the floor before they can make a sound, followed by three more. Flesh tears, bones shatter and bodies are sent flying in the man's wake as he tears his way through each and every armed man with frightening speed and terrifying zeal.

Their numbers, training and weapons mean nothing to him. He is their butcher, the slaughterman of their nightmares, and the soldiers are nothing but meat.

The last G.I., having watched as his entire squad was slain like cattle, drops his weapon and runs for his life. The man in the mask lets him go, and his body language says all it needs to. Fear doesn't spread on its own. Someone has to tell the story.

He stares at the bodies of the dead for a long time. Everything around him is unnaturally still, as if the very air itself is trying to escape his notice. And then his gaze finds a set of bloody footprints and follows them, eventually coming to a rest on a potted plant some distance away. The only potted plant in the entire room.

Jet, having witnessed the slaughter, is quite impressed with this new figure. Mr. Tall, Dark, and Gruesome had managed to dispatch several trained soldiers with nothing but a knife. Well, a knife that can cut open portals apparently but still a knife to Jet. As the screams subsided, the man stood there. Was he looking for something?

Suddenly, the masked figure began walking in her direction. "Is he heading for the exit? Jet thought to herself. But she noticed the man was looking down as he walked. Jet looked down as well and saw the footprints leading right to her hiding spot. "S**t..." She cursed herself for being so careless, but she was so low on time... The man stopped ahead of her. Looking right at her.

"Well, better deal with this guy now I suppose. He could even be a useful ally for causing some chaos. But if he tries anything, I'll show him there are things even more dangerous and unassuming than a knife." The room suddenly fills with a voice, it reverberating around the whole room. "Hmhmhm... well, you're certainly more clever than you look." The room goes quiet again.

The man's head ***** to the side. A talking plant is not likely the strangest thing he's seen since arriving on the new Earth (actually, the gun-toting cloud from earlier still has that prize all to itself for now), but he appears to be studying it nonetheless. Behind that mask, there is a thoughtful look in his eyes.

There's no telling what might have come of that look if not for several canisters flying through the windows and spewing their contents all over the room. The air, already thick with steam from the previously broken pipe, fills with a suffocating amount of tear gas. Seems the military has finally had enough of the losses.

The man manages one last look at the plant, as if to say "This isn't over", before slashing another gap in the space behind him and stepping through it.

Reinforcements clad in filtration masks arrive a moment later and find the room empty. The most wanted superhuman in the city is nowhere to be found, vanished again after yet another massacre at his hand.

Totadileplayz said:
"It would be pretty hard to get to the top straight away, it would probably be easier to start lower down and work our way up."

"Huh, I feel kind of tired..."

I get fall asleep as the antestetic takes effect. The vines surrounding me and binding Monika are still there, but start acting like normal vines and are no longer harmful or 9-A.

Everything12 said:
Totadileplayz said:
"It would be pretty hard to get to the top straight away, it would probably be easier to start lower down and work our way up."
"We have all of magic, and illusions on our side, both of which are special abilities that would make us of international importance, once it's become well known that a select few are capable of superpowers. You alone are a game changer in international politics."

"Perhaps but I doubt we can just call them on the Phone and say 'we have magic' and they will give us a audience, we first need to get to someone lower down who will be easier to talk to. Then once we talk to them they can help us contact people higher up."

I pull myself free from the vines, and take That to a secure location, where I strap him to a chair, get behind some plexiglass, and wait for him to awaken.

I wake up and look around.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME, THE FUTURE LORD OF EVIL!"

I grow my vines on the other side of the plexiglass around Monika.

"RELEASE ME IMMIDIATELY OR I SHALL RELEASE YOU FROM THIS MORTAL COIL!"

Back