• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limit of high godly Regenerationn?

How can a character without regen negation overcome High Godly Regenerationn?

I am not talking about sealing or incapacitating, but about ending them definitively

No standard ability gets past High-Godly if it isn't regen negation.

Pretty sure the only way they can would probably have them be of a Higher Dimension or level of Outerversal Transcendence then the Regen possessor?

Everything12 said:
Pretty sure the only way they can would probably have them be of a Higher Dimension or level of Outerversal Transcendence then the Regen possessor?
No, that went away with the regen revisions. Now even Low Godly can bring you back from a 1-A punch.

Permanently killing them would require regen negation

Although TBF, you can also use law manipulation to "prevent" them from regenerating. It wouldn't technically kill them, but it might as well have.

JustANormalPerson01 said:
So... Law Manipulation + enough AP could kill a high godly character?
Law-hax is enough since AP is irrelevant past Low-Godly.

Depends on the Level and Versatility of the Law User, not all Law Users can create Laws that could stop High-Godly Regen. But yeah that's one of the only ways to "kill" without Regenerationn Negation

If I'm not mistaken, creating a law that cancels high godly Regenerationn would go under "Power Nullification", within the possible Law Manipulation applications found on that power's page on this wiki (I just want to know if I'm correct with that, if not, I would ask them to correct me).

Ok, thanks so much for your answers!

Making a Law that can negate someone's Regenerationn would still count as Regenerationn negation. You still need regen negation on a high godly level to permanently kill them.

Back