• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limit Break vs All the Limits!

Sayato vs Composite Human

9-C only

Will Sayato be able to finish it off before the Time Limit is hit? Will Composite Human be able to actually hit Sayato, with an ability that defies all logic or reason? Discuss!

May or may not have been struck from Demigra vs Alphamon replies OwO

Composite Human also possesses Ultra Instinct from Bruce Lee, as well as Incredible stamina. His bones also have Wall level dura, so I really don't see him getting finished off before Sayato burns out.

Bruce Lee doesn't have Ultra Instinct. Wot? He has "Fought so much that fighting is instinctual" while Ultra Instinct (The Ability) is "Automatically fight separately from the mind". I guarantee you, bust Bruce Lee's eyes and his fighting ability would be substantially decreased whilst blinding someone with Ultra instinct Omen actually helps them (For some reason) as it makes them go deeper than mere instinct (AKA MUI)

Edit:

Although that's that, I will do something you will NEVER EXPECT ME TO DO!

While Sayato might have the better Ultra Instinct, Composite Human is smart enough after the first 3 minutes of fighting to go "Okay, how about I not try and uselessly flail around while fighting the guy that dodges everything" and instead strategize more, like limiting movements and putting Sayato into scenarios where UI is less viable (Such as in a cramped space). Composite Human just has more things going for him, especially in intelligence.

As explained on discord, he's the dude who invented moving without thinking about it. Flowing like water and such. Become the cup.

When water flows into a cup, it becomes the cup. Move like Water.

Although, anyways, I steal your reasons above and vote Composite Human.

Composite Human FRA, and UI also has the time limit, making it easier for CH to actually get the kill eventually.

I believe that's 3 now.

Back