• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
....Eats? I don't think either of them going to eat each other.

On serious note, I think Lille can just snipe from distance and oneshot.

Oh yeah, forgot he's that guy who does that. I adjust instantly assumed he started light bird form.

Though if bloodlusted Tats will likely rip him apart first thanks to range advantage. But then that wouldn't work well and then it ends up as an infinite battle.

Quangotjokes said:
She still has lifeforce manipulation
Ad how is that gonna be useful against someone who can very much say F-you to your shield/barrier?

Better question, how is she gonna interract with him?

lifeforce? you mean soul? Tatsuki(who barely have any spiritual power) survive soul suck from arrancar who is thousands times stronger than her when he soul suck the city.

Again, has she ever affected an intangible being before? Evem if she can, what is she gonna do to Lille? Slamming him to the ground repeatedly?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Again, has she ever affected an intangible being before? Evem if ahe can, what is she gonna do to Lille? Slamming him to the ground repeatedly?
That move is an instakill move. And technically no, but intangible beings still have Aura's as well.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Instant Kill? Elaborate it. Nothing she has shown nor her profile shown suggest that she can just kill him there.
It's stated in the scan i just posted.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Instant Kill? Elaborate it. Nothing she has shown nor her profile shown suggest that she can just kill him there.
Well honestly in my opinion that makes it inconclusive unless you know you use a cheap way of putting your hand through them while intangable and then straight up GO ROCK HARD AND TEAR A NEW ASSWHOLE!

So based on speculation? I could say Whitebeard is Planet Level due Sengoku statement, but without proof that suggest he could do that, the statement is merely a hyperbole.

Same case to Tatsumaki as well.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
QJ said she can just instant kill Lille? Don't know how.
Im not the best OPM supporter but from watching the anime...i cant see a way for tatsumaki to even bypass lille's rege

Mind elaborating tatsu fans?

Also heads up that Lille now had a new upgrade

His regen is now buffed to Low-High.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1177980

Tatsumaki now has a slimmer chance of killing lille more than ever

Back