• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro Vs Kratos

physically kratos takes it with out much troble and if it were not for lille barros hax i would say kratos takes it but i am leaning more towards lilles due to his flying, intagability. durability ignoring attcks,his better speed over all, he can teleport, he is a better long range combatant than kratos, and unlike rage of the god/titans/sparta lille transformations last longer ( unless we give him urn of prometheus or zeus'eagle )

the thing is lille does not have to get close to kratos he could literaly be miles away and attak kratos from a distance and if kratos does push him into his final form if cut his blood will damage kratos and then grom it back the only chance kratos has is to kill him befor he goes into his other forms because when he does i don't see him winning. kratos is a very good CLOSE RANGE FIGHTER but to put that to use he would have to close the distance and i don't see that happening is say lille for both rounds

Cant Kratos just use time manipulation to stop time and counter Lille"s intangibility with void manipulation if he can he takes it both rounds of not he loses them

But since Kratos is not smart he'd get killed by Lille so I say Lille barro both rounds

Kratos is smart he was a general and he comes with unique plans to kills his enemies (GoW), as for the other can Kratos use both at the same time?

His time manipulation is connected to these statues (Fates statues) and an amulet (Amulet of the Fates) that are on a very specific island ( Island of Creation) in the God of War verse he does not have it without them and all of these slow time not stop it.

Aas for the Amulet of Uroborums it has a very limited area of effect compared to Lille's range and Lille could get out of the way before he uses it and he can use it directly after using it the first time (it has a cooldown timer) and it too only slows enemies from what I can remember .

(Just to give some info on his time manipulation)

Not enough? X-Axis literally hacks through his durability. And Lille Barro pretty gives Kratos a middle to his demigod toughness, for Lille Barro "I am the final Quincy upon whom His Majesty bestowed his power. I am his ultimate creation. Closer to God than any other man. For one such as myself to be forced to open his eyes three times is tantamount to heresy." and "Sinners such as yourself look on this form and see despair. I am immortal. I am invincible. I am an envoy of God, with privileges befitting of such. Faced with an envoy of God, there is nothing a sinner can hope to achieve!"

Tiers of that level isn't enough, especially when being spatially piercing is only laughable if you're able to regenerate and survive from it or negate the damage by undoing it.

Dekoshu said:
Tiers of that level isn't enough, especially when being spatially piercing is only laughable if you're able to regenerate and survive from it or negate the damage by undoing it.
Kratos is a demigod he is anatomically proportioned to die if you destroy a fatal organ he was no god.sure he is godly but he does not fully transcend human capabilities.dont overhype him sure he has amazing arsenal but he is a barbaric ruffian who dosent use hid head in the midst of battle all his weapons is wasted through violence what good is all his abilities if he just waste them through bloodlust

I'm not one upping Kratos. I'm saying getting hit by a clearly unblockable attack such as The X-Axis isn't something to stupidly laugh at.

Dekoshu said:
I'm not one upping Kratos. I'm saying getting hit by a clearly unblockable attack such as The X-Axis isn't something to stupidly laugh at.
Yeah i know kratos is out of his league against ANY member of the elites he does not use his head and results to violence he will not last against a battle smart tactician.

Back