• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kenshiro. He can likely go for Muso Tensi right away as he is an EXTREMELY adaptive combatant and has had experience dealing with intangible beings before.

It depends on the nature of the intangibility. Kenshiro's and Lille Barro's intangibility are initiated via different means and they work differently aside from the fact that they make you go through solid objects.

Museo tensei's intangiblity can be canceled out by an intangiblity of the same origin. So if they Become nothingness too it cancels out with kens as that what raoh did.

• The X-Axis (Enhanced): With his power active, Lille is constantly in a state of spatial intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable by physical attacks and even Kidō.
That's how it's described.

If it turns things into nothingness I doubt intangibility is enough to counter it. So either it's not really nothingness or intangibility doesn't work on it. Imo. Starting to lean on inconclusive but not quite sure yet.

There's also the issue that Barro can just 360 no scope one shot Kenshiro before he can pull it off.... Either his win or tie now that I think about it clear.y Yeah soul touching isn't enough.

Well, bullets are rather useless against Kenshiro. As he also has Low-Mid Regenerationn. And once he activates it, he becomes completely impervious to physical attacks. Unless, what exactly does he fire from his gun? Normal bullets or something else?

Hmm, then he might be able to one-shot him with a 360 no scope headshot. It really depends on who makes their move quicker. I think I'm leaning towards inconclusive.

This fight maybe inconclusive if Kenshiro knows to go intangible before Lille fires at him.

How long can Kenshiro stay in musuo tensei? We all know Lille is in a constant state of intangibility.

Uchihazinon said:
This fight maybe inconclusive if Kenshiro knows to go intangible before Lille fires at him.
Well, he doesn't need to right away like it's his only hope. There is the ancient martial art of "Moving the **** out of the way".

Leaning towards Lille. He can easily fire from a distance and once Ken thinks its a bullet, boom. Hole in the chest/head.

As for intangibility... I'm not sure where stated, but I'm almost certain museo tensei dissipates eventually so leaning towards Lille again, especially since he can start staying in the air to keep out of range

I thought it was just intangible, not invisible. Plus, if the dude is holding a giant gun at you and pulls the trigger, his natural instinct would probably be "Oh shit, he just shot something at me, I gotta move."

He will have to aim dodge though or use intangibility. Lille's rifle does not shot bullets but pierces everything between the muzzle and the target.

The attacks seem like they are hitting the target instantly.

Kenshiro only has those two options.

If Lille decides to use rapid fire then Kenshiro will have to be forced to just use musuo tensei.

We also know that Lille can teleport on top of that.

Back