• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liliana Vess vs Vali Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
I was told to do this by earl so don't blame me if it doesn't work

Both Low 6-B, Liliana can amp to 4-A if she wants (she probably doesn't want this)

Speed equal

Start 300m away from one another in Sentinel Prime

Liliana Vess:

Vali Lucifer:

Inconclusive:

I'm not exactly sure what he was expecting to happen myself, but may as well wait for him I guess

Liliana herself doesn't have Low-Godly, she just negates that. Unless you're referring to something else or how she can just instantly kill him at any time, in which yeah.

Hmm Vali can still just halve her into nothingness. That would be a win condition given how Liliana has no resistance to spatial manip so Vali can just go ahead and compress her until she disappears. This move would also be pretty in character given how the 1st move he did vs Pluto when we went EJO was this exact move.

Power null, Chain Veil, Planeswalking away, and just killing him by thinking would prevent that.

Hmm, im not entirely sure but he should resist Power Null, because his DxD form is with the help of Ophis who by virtue of being infinity cannot be nulled. The same thing happened to Issei. Am gonna wait for BFF to clarify that though.

What's Chain Veil?

Planeswalking should work, but would she be able to do that before getting compressed? A lot of people can teleport in DxD, but none have been able to when being compressed.

Kill him by thinking using what? I mean what's her in character move? If her in character move is not a win cond i could see Vali taking this.

Power null isn't even necessarily strictly power null, she also has countermagic stuff

Thing that lets her go to 4-A and prevent others from affecting her with their stuff. Let her tank a hit from Emrakul, but it hurts her to use. Does seem to activate unconsciously to protect her though.

I don't see why not. Jace planeswalked midway through being mindhaxxed before, indicating that it doesn't even take a thought but rather a mere reflex or instinct to initiate.

Low godly killing death manip that Chain Veil can also amp.

What's the difference?

I'll have to think about that.

Well that's not a win cond. As soon as she comes back he'll just compress her.

Hmm. He did tank Samael's curse which is basically death manip (strictly to dragons though). A bit of it's poison killed Issei, but Vali tanked quite a bit of it.

She can disable people's magic, or just redirect their spells. For whatever reason, counterspells also work on thought based things that have no travel time.

The explanation's also on the other thread

How will Vali even know where she is when she comes back? What stops her from just reappearing somewhere totally different and just blowing him up or spawning armies of extremely strong zombies that she resurrects forever?

Just because it kills people doesn't mean it's death manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back