• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lili and Asuka

If Asuka doesn't scale to Jin, where would she be tiered? I wanted to do a page for her and Lili.

Please answer.

Dark649 started a blog, not sure if he planned on making a page for asuka + lili himself.

They both have no feats, ask Dark649.

I am going to guess 8-B, but our tekken pages are a mess.

Edit: Meaning they scale to Feng Wei, who has a 8-B feat.

And even then, this is really sketchy.

A big crt involving tekken might need to be implemented.

I agree that our Tekken pages are not in a good condition.

I'm planning to revise all the Tekken pages and scaling, so with a little patience i will fix and explain everything.

The God Tiers like Devil Jin and True Devil Kazuya are 7-A from an accepted ODB calc where True Devil Kazuya fights with Full Power Akuma and causes a volcano to explode, Kazuya is heavily implied to have survived.

The Higher Top Tiers characters like Jin and Lars are at least 7-B+ from Jin easily defeating Kazuya and Heihachi in Tekken 4 and later destroying Golden Azazel in 6.

The Top Tiers like Kazuya and Heihachi are 7-B+ from Jinpachi storm and Azazel volcano feats.

The Upper Tiers like Claudio and Lee Chaola are 7-B from helding their own against casual Top Tiers characters like Heihachi.

The Mid Tiers like Feng and Paul are 8-B from Feng destroying a ball of lava calced at this level.

The Low Tiers like King and Jack normally are 9-B from Jack destroying walls, even Ganryu was shown in the campaign to destroy walls.

The Bottom Tiers like Asuka and Lili are 9-C, they scale from Bruce 9-C feat in Tekken 2, Eddy Gordo stomping a trained guard in Tekken 3 and lastly Asuka defeating trained athletes and she never fought Feng.

Note: I will add all these things in my Blog.

Okay. That seems good. Thank you for the help.

Yes, i only need to check Lucky and Josie profiles, which i do not consider that much, I also plan to make other important profiles like Yoshimitsu, Akuma and Claudio and etc. later.

I will add more to the profiles than just the upgrade, just wait. I undid the edits since i want to upgrade all of them at once. I changed my idea since i'm thinking to add more stuff to them.

Back