• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed in Naruto!!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Madara's body and his head are in different positions here. If his head was facing the same position, he'd be perfectly straight. He isn't.
In fact, the very panel I debated with the headstrings already shows this perfectly. Look directly above Naruto's head and you'll see black lines going down, signifying Naruto's head moved from that position.

Now look at Madara's head and you'll see the same black lines in his mouth, starting from the right.

So it's obvious that Madara moved his mouth and the LF with it, while Naruto aimdodged it

I'll lustrate this with a diagram
I think you misunderstand no one is saying Madara did not swing his head that is very obvious.

However what we are saying is that he swung his head after Naruto dodged the LF nothing suggests his missed the LF and then swung it.

Senp ranton koga by darth drago-d9xh5ql (1)
As seen here, the green bubble is where Naruto's head was, and the orange bubble shows that the same lines are present on Madara's mouth. That brings me to the other diagram I posted above: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1474847#124

The trajectory of the LF was altered heavily, and Naruto clearly dodged before the staff was cut.

Until you prove Naruto dodged it directly, the fact remains that it's an aim dodge

Kepekley23 said:
Senp ranton koga by darth drago-d9xh5ql (1)
As seen here, the green bubble is where Naruto's head was, and the orange bubble shows that the same lines are present on Madara's mouth. That brings me to the other diagram I posted above: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1474847#124

The trajectory of the LF was altered heavily, and Naruto clearly dodged before the staff was cut.

Until you prove Naruto dodged it directly, the fact remains that it's an aim dodge
Alright then 1 question:

How does Naruto know that Madara is going to fire the light fang?

WeeklyBattles said:
Light fang isn't light, its just focused lightning
its stated that senjutsu makes things theire actual natural counterpart, its stated in the databooks, and there is no fundation to "its lightning" other then the nature energies used to make it, which, like with dust release, doesent equate to the outcome (or is lightning and water atomizing stuff)

ShrekAlmighty said:
Trajectory u drew in that picture was completely wrong u are one that has to prove madara Moved his head then shot
Exactly. What suggests that Madara's head was there in the first place. That is a complete assumption with nothing to show of it. We already know where Madara's head was facing because he fired the light fang and your assumption completely screws it up. Not to mention Naruto faling clearly means that the staff would have moved places as well.

Light Fang being light or not, Naruto clearly aimdodged it as I've been arguing for hours by this point.

Also, the databook itself debunks Naruto dodging it directly.

It states right under the picture of Naruto "dodging" it that it's impossible to evade one swing of LF directly lol

Kepekley23 said:
Light Fang being light or not, Naruto clearly aimdodged it as I've been arguing for hours by this point.
Also, the databook itself debunks Naruto dodging it directly.

It states right under the picture of Naruto "dodging" it that it's impossible to evade one swing of LF directly lol
That is the description of the ability it is meant to be impossible to dodge because it moves at the speed of light but it is not.

@Shrek

I've already proved it with several diagrams, such as me pointing out that there are black lines right above Naruto's head that signify he moved his head down.

I then pointed out the same lines on the region of Madara's mouth which correlate with my diagram perfectly.

Kepekley23 said:
@Shrek
I've already proved it with several diagrams, such as me pointing out that there are black lines right above Naruto's head that signify he moved his head down.

I then pointed out the same lines on the region of Madara's mouth which correlate with my diagram perfectly.
Which goes directly against what is shown in the previous panel with Madara clearly looking at Naruto before swinging his head.

Kepekley23 said:
@Shrek

There are black lines but that panel skipped the part about madara shooting lightfang and it goes straight to where he dodged the attack so its pointless

It is far from perfect im not an artist or architect but i can clearly see it being wrong

Even if it was right all those diagrams are after naruto already dodged the LF attack so its pointless u simply cant prove that madara would just twitch his head to the left to try and hit naruto who is in front of him

Except, as I pointed out, Madara's head and body are both facing different directions, suggesting he is not actually looking straight at Naruto. Due to this, you can guess that his head is tilted slightly to either the left or the right.

That proves my point even further..

But they are not he has one foor slightly forward and in fact his head is facing Naruto directly.

Madara look
Looking at Naruto directly.

Then he fire and cuts the sitck before swinging as Naruto dodges.
Naruto dodge
Naruto's part of the stick is to the side as he dodges and the other half to the side as it is moved off balance.

Madara is clearly facing Naruto in that panel and there is no reason to assume that he would just be like better not aim at naruto

ShrekAlmighty said:
Madara is clearly facing Naruto in that panel and there is no reason to assume that he would just be like better not aim at naruto
Yeah like having a gun and deciding not to aim directly at the person you want to hit. Better swing my arm instead.

I think Madara was looking directly at Naruto,why?Cause he want to fire light fang and kill Naruto,I doubt Madara could miss intentionally.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i think a better term for it would be a spear
My point is they are probabaly not at the speed of light if not Madara would not have used it they are probably in relavistic speeds to dodge the light fang. So using the gun because bullets are faster than a human. So an automatic weapon is the best thing to use here.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I obviously agree with Kep. I don't think Light Fang is Lightspeed nor did Naruto even dodge it.
The only argument I can see for people to say that is that it is an outlier. Which is getting less and less true everytime.

Execpt Madara couldn't possibly have been facing Naruto on a straight line. Look at this quick drawing I made to illustrate the issue.

In order for Madara to have been facing Naruto directly, like X, his entire body would need to have been in a straight line. Due to the fact it isn't, his position fits Y.

So Madara's head was tilted. Even the next panel shows this, with the black lines I've pointed out several times, suggesting Madara wasn't facing him.

MadaraX

Matthew Schroeder said:
I obviously agree with Kep. I don't think Light Fang is Lightspeed nor did Naruto even dodge it.
why? its called that, the databooks say its that, and there is no proof saying otherwise

Even if Light Fang is lightspeed, Naruto didn't even dodge it. It doesn't scale.

You're both nitpicking the databook here. The very next line suggests Light Fang's swings can't be evaded directly, which goes in line with what I've said.

I dont get what you mean man. You can see the in the panel that Naruto is facing Madara head on only thing is that Naruto is slightly above him.

Not to mention the animators for the Naruto anime obviously had Kishimotto working with them as they decided what to show in that seen and clearly Kishimotto was trying to illustrate Naruto dodging the beam. Even if you disagree that LF is light speed I dont see how it can be possible that Naruto did not dodge it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
You don't have proof it is Lightspeed. That is an outlier and we have no evidence.
the fact that the databooks say that isnt, or the fact that sage art are = to theire natural counterparts?

Matthew Schroeder said:
You don't have proof it is Lightspeed. That is an outlier and we have no evidence.
Nothing says that is it not light speed. Man this word outlier whenever Naruto shows up.

@Kep

your drawing proves absolutely nothing Madara was clearly facing him in the panel before LF

Then madara shot it and naruto dodged it thats it

i dont even understand what u wanted to show with that drawing

Those lines on previous picture are from when naruto already dodged Lightfang so it doesnt prove anything when it comes to madara swinging his head before trying to tag naruto

All u have to do is prove madara twitched his head before using Lf

Except Madara wasn't facing him, if he was, his body would've been completely straight.

If all you guys have is the circular "Madara was clearly facing him" in response to my posts, concession accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back