• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed in Naruto!!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Also, in the previous panel right before that, Madara's head and body are facing different directions. Madara's head was turned to the left, with the path of the Light Fang being drastically altered right before it cut the staff.
What panel are you talking about?

@LordWhis

Sorry but I'm not agreeing with that.

It appears there is a deadlock tho and I'm about to go offline and won't be around until tomorrow.

It appears everyone has said their peace and it's going in circles so I propose to simply give Madara Lightspeed Attack Speed with Light Fang as it seems everyone can agree on that.

Now can everyone wait till tomorrow please, I'm trying to keep up with this thread and it doesn't seem anyone is going to let up.

So again I ask can you guys wait till tomorrow to deal with the yes or no scaling.

Senp ranton koga by darth drago-d9xh5ql
There.

Hopefully people get it. Because literally nobody, except Gemmy, has even understood what I'm trying to get at.

The purple line is the original path of the LF, the black line is where Madar's mouth has, since his head was turned to the left

Rocker1189 said:
That is perspective being changed in the manga so we can see it from different sides. The stick is still in fron of Naruto face and Madara is still staring directly at him. Occam's razor there is not reason for us to randomly assume:

1. Madara is suddenly not looking straight at him anymore.

2. Madara swings his head to hit someone massively slower than his attack.

3. Naruto randomly dodges before the attack even comes out.
Doesn't change the fact that Naruto is tilted sideways while Madara is ramrod straight.

Also about this, the anime did show the staff flying to the side
Gods3213
, albeit the opposite way because of the angle of the shot.
Gods12
The angle of the stick falling here seems to show it being hit head on and thus fall forward.

Dude what you posted even go against your point. The pieces of the stick have clearly moved because of Naruto falling to the side while dodging, it is basic physics. There is still not evidence of Madara firing to the side of Naruto and that is simply an assumption.

Kepekley23 said:
Senp ranton koga by darth drago-d9xh5ql
There.

Hopefully people get it. Because literally nobody, except Gemmy, has even understood what I'm trying to get at.

The purple line is the original path of the LF, the black line is where Madar's mouth has, since his head was turned to the left
Lmao what, you're literally suggesting Madara fired it to Naruto's side, then swung after that. I'm sorry that's ridicilous, why would Madara not shoot it straight at Naruto? That's not only supported by positioning but also the anime

You can't be serious with this

No it doesn't. The stick will fall regardless of which direction the attack came from, but the direction it fell contradicting the manga clearly doesn't support your argument.

Can I ask what sfx is used in that green text? Because it culd either be a breaking sound of a slicing sound. If it is breaking then that furthers my point if it is slicing then that furthers Kep's?

Gemmysaur said:
No it doesn't. The stick will fall regardless of which direction the attack came from, but the direction it fell contradicting the manga clearly doesn't support your argument.
Stick fell on the same side tho

Gemmysaur said:
It is not contradicting the manga the stick is falling the a different directioon because of perspective..

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Tata
This i agree with completely as it would make no sense for madara to Shoot sideways
And pretty much the only basis for this is...."Naruto's headband didn't move down at Sub rel speeds to dodge Madara's swing after Naruto had already dodged"

Gemmysaur said:
It's falling the same side gemmy....our left is Naruto's right which is where it fell in the manga and anime

Rocker1189 said:
It is not contradicting the manga the stick is falling the a different directioon because of perspective..
Yeah, no. It does contradict, because Naruto's stick in the manga was clearly, blatantly even, falling to his left, which is not the case with the anime.

Kepekley23 said:
Lmao what, you're literally suggesting Madara fired it to Naruto's side, then swung after that. I'm sorry that's ridicilous, why would Madara not shoot it straight at Naruto? That's not only supported by positioning but also the anime
Madara's head and body in the previous panel are blatantly not in the same position at all
I dont get what you mean Madara is looking straight at him in the previous one then his head is turned after he sliced with the Light fang. Nothing contradicts the other.

Gemmysaur said:
Rocker1189 said:
Yeah, no. It does contradict, because Naruto's stick in the manga was clearly, blatantly even, falling to his left, which is not the case with the anime.
Dude are you serious

The camera angle is opposite to the manga angle

Anime angle = In front of Naruto Manga angle = Behind Naruto

So His right in the manga is our left in that scene

If only Kishimotto did not try to add some flair to it like having Madara swing his head then we would not be having this argument. It is clear what the intent of the author is...

Gemmysaur said:
Dude just...are you being serious? Cammera angle being different of course means that the stick falls in the opposite direction.

The manga shows the stick leaning towards Naruto's right The anime shows the stick leaning towards....Naruto's right

We even transition to a different camera angle that is the exact same as the manga one showing the exact same scene.

@Gemmy

First picture Stick is falling left and we can see narutos right shoulder meaning its falling to his right shoulder

Second

Its faling right again to narutos right shoulder unless u cant notice the perspective being opposite

By that i mean anime took it from madara perspective while manga was from narutos side

ShrekAlmighty said:
Stick fell on the same side tho
The manga showed the stick tilting right, but falling left. The cut part's bottom got moved past the rest of it that is still Naruto's hand, while the anime showed it just falling like it got hit dead center.

Madara's body and his head are in different positions here. If his head was facing the same position, he'd be perfectly straight. He isn't.

In fact, the very panel I debated with the headstrings already shows this perfectly. Look directly above Naruto's head and you'll see black lines going down, signifying Naruto's head moved from that position.

Now look at Madara's head and you'll see the same black lines in his mouth, starting from the right.

So it's obvious that Madara moved his mouth and the LF with it, while Naruto aimdodged it

I'll lustrate this with a diagram

Gemmysaur said:
The manga showed the stick tilting right, but falling left. The cut part's bottom got moved past the rest of it that is still Naruto's hand, while the anime showed it just falling like it got hit dead center.
In that same exact ******* scene we then see it switch to the same perspective as the manga and the stick is falling in the same direction..

Kepekley23 said:
Madara's body and his head are in different positions here. If his head was facing the same position, he'd be perfectly straight. He isn't.
His head is still facing Naruto straight on Kep

In fact it's his body that's facing away from Naruto but he doesn't shoot the beam with his body so that's irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back