• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Yagami vs Taylor Hebert: Death Note vs Worm

Both are in tokyo

Light vs Taylor

Skitter Taylor is being used

Both are in character

Light is being assisted by Mikami and Misa.

Taylor only knows that someone is trying to kill her. Light only knows that she (doesn't know the gender tho) can control arthropods. Taylor know just as much of Tokyo and Japan in general as Light does, so she's not in disadvantage. They don't know about each other's true identity or whereabouts.

VOTES:

Light:

Taylor:

Inconclusive:

This is not a direct confrontation

Light Yagami (Kira)
Skitter-removebg-preview

All Taylor really has to do is quietly move around the city and check every house with bugs until she observes Light using the Death Note, at which point he can be stung to death.

Maybe don't give her info about the death note beyond that someone is trying to kill her, somehow. She doesn't really show her unmasked face and name that much anyways. She can still watch the news and whatnot.

I guess it depends how much information constitutes "limited information".

Do they have their other resources? Does Light have Mikami, for example? Misa? I'm not sure if they'd change the results. Light's actually at a disadvantage in his home territory, as he has no way to find who Taylor is.

If the match is in Brockton Bay, though, he could potentially gain access to information that could help him. But Taylor would have the Undersiders, so...

I feel like giving taylor the undersiders turns it into "hey tattletale who's trying to kill me and where are they" and just hiding her in a grue cloud or something to block out the ESP power

Back